Mira's influence on S2's story

edited October 2017 in Game Of Thrones

If Mira is going to appear in S2 alongside Morgryn, I think it's safe to guess she won't speak much (if she speaks at all). Telltale slid in that "Morgryn will now speak for you" caption for a reason.

But it'd be cool if her presence still alters the story in some way, even if most of those alterations are restricted to dialogue. Morgryn will probably keep his eyes locked on Ironrath, with or without Mira's help. But maybe the fact he's married to Mira would make his schemes more "legit." This would hardly make Morgryn's schemes any less devious; look at how many Wall Street businessmen have gotten away with murder, while keeping it all perfectly legal. Mira's marriage would simply allow Morgryn's claim on Ironrath to be within his sanctioned right as a lord, which would put the rest of the Forrester clan at a serious disadvantage.

Tagged:

Comments

• I just want to see more of Morgryn, he reminds me of Littlefinger. Maybe we should just call him Middlefinger

• I hope she'll be a part of whatever they have planned for Morgryn in season 2. Assuming that he does get his hands on Ironrath I believe that taking him down will be a big part. A big motivation (for whoever we play as) could be saving Mira or avenging Mira.

• edited September 2017

Assuming that he does get his hands on Ironrath I believe that taking him down will be a big part. A big motivation (for whoever we play as) could be saving Mira or avenging Mira.

Now THAT is the kind of determinant storytelling I give Tellltale my money for.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I hope she'll be a part of whatever they have planned for Morgryn in season 2. Assuming that he does get his hands on Ironrath I believe tha

• Well, he did kind of screw us...

I just want to see more of Morgryn, he reminds me of Littlefinger. Maybe we should just call him Middlefinger

• I already discussed Mira's fate before:(https://telltale.com/community/discussion/117011/possible-allies-to-house-forrester-s2)
    My favourite idea is to live her remaining storyline through other character such as Garibald Tarwick,who can give the story more depth and playable paths.He could be the character that starts with a neutral relation towards the forresters but starts to see their cause as just or true.

Visit the post and consult my ideas and be free to expand them!

• edited September 2017

That would be SO awesome... and in that way Mira doesn't have to die off screen. It could either be that we are trying to (I don't even know which brother would be leading this charge) retake Ironrath from Morgryn or whichever Whitehill has control. Oof. Maybe it would be a new Whitehill we haven't met in charge of Ironrath... just to cut down on the variables.

Protagonist /Antagonist

Asher/Morgryn ~or~ Whitehill

Rodrick/Morgryn ~or~ Whitehill

In either scenario Mira helps her brother retake Ironrath and dies.

I know this makes Mira's fate predictable... but at least this lets Mira get her revenge on Morgryn. I loved being able to kill Britt. That was incredibly satisfying. I'd like to do something similar to Morgryn.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I hope she'll be a part of whatever they have planned for Morgryn in season 2. Assuming that he does get his hands on Ironrath I believe tha

Sign in to comment in this discussion.