Which Bat tech color did you choose for s2? Was it the same as s1?

I chose red, although blue was the color I used in s1. Blue felt like the classic Batman color to use at first but I grew tired of it and switched to red. I have no regrets, Batman's red eyes are incredibly cool and intimidating and the UI is easier on the eyes too.

Comments

• I'm in the same boat as you; Blue felt like a good color at first, but I switched to red for Season 2 because the red eyes were too badass to pass up on. :p

• Red both seasons! Though I should admit that at first I had blue in season 1 but replayed the first episode just so I could switch to red.

• I have the same as Season 1 - which was purple. Still disappointed green isn't an option, as I would've picked that. I like the look of red, but it's difficult on my eyes after awhile, so purple was as close as I can handle in a playthrough without giving myself a headache.

• Blue all the way.

• I went with purple in both seasons.

• Red Eyes = Uncontrollable Awesomeness

• I thought blue was very appropriate for s1, since the Batcomputer actually changes to your color as well as the fact that the Waynetech devices that Cobblepot used turned red under his control, could have been confusing. I was just tired of blue by this season, no raegrats.

MrJava posted: »

Blue all the way.

• Purple works really well for some reason. I guess because it is a night color but much darker than the blue. Purple is underrated.

Poptarts posted: »

I have the same as Season 1 - which was purple. Still disappointed green isn't an option, as I would've picked that. I like the look of red,

• Thats funny because I started s2 with blue and had immediate regreat and restarted the game lol

AgentZ46 posted: »

Red both seasons! Though I should admit that at first I had blue in season 1 but replayed the first episode just so I could switch to red.

• Went with purple for both

• I believe in S2 you can change the colour at any time in extras.

Anyway it was a thing where I knew that I wanted red but blue felt more Batman like. Then the whole episode I really wished I picked red! XD

Thats funny because I started s2 with blue and had immediate regreat and restarted the game lol

• edited August 2017

Tried em all in S1, but I like purple best overall-- a dark, shadowy color. Red in S1 was awful for interacting with Batcomputer & Visor, as was yellow; blue would be my runner-up, but as the default choice it just feels too generic.

• Yellow, the others look a bit tacky on batman himself.

• Yellow for both.
    Personally, I think that it makes the choice timer look gold. Extremely fitting for Bruce Wayne... he can get all the golden choice timers he wants!
    (I could go with Blue, but we've seen that so many times already.. Red looks weird to me whenever his eyes light up in that colour.. And Purple is just a strange Bat-colour to have. Doesn't make him look intimidating or hi-tech...)

I hoped that we'd get new colours for this season... but no. Maybe next time.
    Would have loved to see Green, Orange, White options.
    I would have gone for White or Orange, had that been available.

• Yellow seems like a classic color for both Batman and Bruce. Purple is a cool shadowy look for Batman but you're right, it just doesn't pop like the other colors. Blue seems like the color for a good guy playthrough while red is for a brutal playthrough.

I've seen a lot of people wanting green, actually.

AChicken posted: »

Yellow for both. Personally, I think that it makes the choice timer look gold. Extremely fitting for Bruce Wayne... he can get all the gol

• Well said!

Yellow seems like a classic color for both Batman and Bruce. Purple is a cool shadowy look for Batman but you're right, it just doesn't pop

• Did the same, picked Yellow both times. Also wish there was green. Honestly though I would of liked duel colors. You pick two colors for your gear. Probably would've gone purple and yellow kinda like Rebirth.

Yellow for both. Personally, I think that it makes the choice timer look gold. Extremely fitting for Bruce Wayne... he can get all the gol

• Yellow is too bright for me. I have bad eyes and when I tried it out it just wasn't compatible with my vision.

• Wow, having two colors would be amazing.

Purple + yellow

Blue + yellow

Red + purple

I need this now lol

FlareBattle posted: »

Did the same, picked Yellow both times. Also wish there was green. Honestly though I would of liked duel colors. You pick two colors for your gear. Probably would've gone purple and yellow kinda like Rebirth.

• edited September 2017

I chose blue for both seasons. It just seemed the most fitting to me and the other colors rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.

• Purple for season 1, and red for season 2.

• No regrets

Purple for season 1, and red for season 2.

• I felt the same way when I started season 1, but I decided that I like changing things up and having different colors for different Batsuit iterations

ralo229 posted: »

I chose blue for both seasons. It just seemed the most fitting to me and the other colors rubbed me the wrong way for some reason.

• In season 1 I chose Pink cus fuckit.
    And season 2 has been Blue first, and Red for the second gameplay.

• edited September 2017

Wait.. Choices timer changes colours? I thought it was always white?

• There is no pink....

In season 1 I chose Pink cus fuckit. And season 2 has been Blue first, and Red for the second gameplay.

• White? White where?

It's either Blue, Red, Yellow, or Purple depending on your colour choice. Even the cursor in hub sections is colour coded to what you chose.

ScootyZ posted: »

Wait.. Choices timer changes colours? I thought it was always white?

• I chose red for both seasons.

• I really like how cool and badass the eyes look when they light up red.

No regrets

• Being brutal goes against my instincts, but I am doing a play through for season two in which I am choosing mostly brutal actions. Mainly I am choosing to be violent because of how it will affect my relationship with Waller. I so dislike that woman knowing Bruce's identity! And yet I am excited about the possibilities that this may open up.

So this particular play through is red. Symbolic of blood and also rage and anger. My Bruce is very angry that Lucius is dead, also not being terribly reflective or in touch with his emotions, he is acting out.

• Blue for both seasons. Even though it may seem generic, it fits my Batman the best.

• Blue both seasons. I was incredibly close to picking red but I didn’t. If there was a green I would pick that.

• Fine, purple.

AnimalBoy posted: »

There is no pink....

• edited September 2017

Started with blue in season 1 because that seems like the colour Batman would go for. Even though I like how the blue looks, I had to switch it to red for season 2, just to see. Yeah, red is probably my favourite (though I've yet to try purple or yellow, but those would seem a bit out of place, at least for me).

Using red reminded me of Batman Beyond, and I love Batman Beyond, so I'll likely be sticking with it throughout the future of the series.

• I picked blue in s1 on a whim, keept it for s2 because I got used to it.

• Red for both seasons. It was a pretty obvious choice as red looks way too cool to pass up on.

• Red. Same as S1 and now in S2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.