Which Comic Book character would you like to see in The Final Season?

I am not sure if this question has been asked. I am curious to know which comic book character that you would like to see Clementine meet in The Final Season?

Tagged:

Comments

• none but I wouldn't mind If It was done right

• After the way ThatPaulGuy was handled, I can't say I'm particularly interested in seeing anymore. Not that I know that much to begin with, but that's part of the problem.

• edited September 2017

Since it's The Final Season, I wouldn't mind seeing one or two comic characters show up as long as they serve a purpose in the story (like Glenn and Hershel in S1) but they have a small role and don't steal the spotlight. Just have them show up in one episode, Two the longest.

Jesus in ANF was a nice nod to the comics, but he served no purpose to the story. He was there for fan service.

The only 3 characters from the comics I can see having a legitimate reason to show up are: Negan, Maggie, and/or Carl.

• None. I don't care about the comic books.

• How about none? Unless they're characters who went missing and won't be used for future comics then why not? I'd like Lilly and Christa to return though as their stories ended without much of a send off (unless you let Lilly in and were good friends with her).

• Rick Grimes and Andrea interviewing Clem about how many people she's had to kill before entering Alexandria. Or bumping into Carl Grimes along the way somewhere while coincidentally hunting or fishing in the same vicinity with AJ.

• i swear if my precious Maggie doesn't show up i'm gonna punch someone

• I like the way you think...

enter image description here

Ladariel posted: »

Rick Grimes and Andrea interviewing Clem about how many people she's had to kill before entering Alexandria. Or bumping into Carl Grimes along the way somewhere while coincidentally hunting or fishing in the same vicinity with AJ.

• Jesus, he's awesome!

• I wanna see some mad Rick or Maggie.

• I don't follow the comics but from the show - The Governor. He's the only one I would really want to see from the show or comics. Great character and it would be cool to see Woodberry in the game.

• He is dead at this point...

wdfan posted: »

I don't follow the comics but from the show - The Governor. He's the only one I would really want to see from the show or comics. Great character and it would be cool to see Woodberry in the game.

• He is dead...and was not as cool in the comics as he was in the tv series.

wdfan posted: »

I don't follow the comics but from the show - The Governor. He's the only one I would really want to see from the show or comics. Great character and it would be cool to see Woodberry in the game.

• They could still bring him back in flashbacks or make a game when he was alive.

He is dead...and was not as cool in the comics as he was in the tv series.

• Eh I get that often.

MRSHYGUY45 posted: »

I like the way you think...

• I love the comics, but I'm not sure if having a comic character in a main role will do well knowing they survive (of course, if this character disappeared in the comics and segwayed into the game, that be pretty rad).

Frankly, I would like the final episode after an interaction with Rick and/or Carl and Clementine, except that we wouldn't actually be playing as Clementine, rather Carl/Rick. We would bump into her, but would not know who are interacting with immediately. Then, what Clementine says is all dependent on the choices made the previous season. Rick/Carl will offer her a choice of coming with them or not, and Clementine will decide for herself what to do. I think it would be a thematically appropriate and have our choices matter.

Or just Negan. Negan in any form would be great.

• None of them at all. Save the screentime for original characters or characters with unknown statuses.

• I see that there are some people that do not wish to see a comic book character appear in the Final Season. I respect that. You want the focus to be on the characters that were focused on from the beginning instead of a character that you already know of from comic books. I understand :) Have a wonderful day!

• I wouldn't want any as i would much rather see original characters in Telltale's story.

• Give me Negan and I'll be happy.

• edited September 2017

Michonne and pete.

• Pigs. I see them in Hesher's Farm

• After Jesus's badly-thought-out appearance in ANF, I'd rather they steered clear of Kirkman's canon entirely.

• It’s quicker to say Jesus ;) <3

DabigRG posted: »

After the way ThatPaulGuy was handled, I can't say I'm particularly interested in seeing anymore. Not that I know that much to begin with, but that's part of the problem.

• Same.

After Jesus's badly-thought-out appearance in ANF, I'd rather they steered clear of Kirkman's canon entirely.

• I try to avoid blasphemy when I can.

Melton23 posted: »

It’s quicker to say Jesus

• enter image description here
    My balls are way too big :smirk:

DabigRG posted: »

I try to avoid blasphemy when I can.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.