Guys who would win between. Freddy krueger or jeepers creepers

Who would win in the real world

Comments

• Uhhh, fucking Jeepers Creepers, dude. Have you SEEN those fuckin movies? There's no contest.

• In real world Krueger is weak and can even be killed by humans

In dream world his invincible and can do anything he imagines he could defeat any foe

Real world = Jeeper

Dream world = Krueger

• this is a tough one. Freddie is like a supernatural being that exists in dreams. However it is possible for him to be killed in the Real World although he does come back after he dies physically. Then the monster from Jeepers Creepers (sorry I don't know the name of it as i haven't seen Jeepers Creepers for like 4 years) is basically a tank. Jeepers Creepers may kill Freddie in the physical world but Freddie could always mentally torture Jeepers Creepers. Thats what I think

• "In real world Krueger is weak and can even be killed by humans"

Can he though? How many times has this happened?

Both just keep coming back.

Funny that the OP chose those particular characters... both having ties to pedophiles :/

• Can he though? How many times has this happened?

well i mean he died in freddy vs jason for a bit until he pulled a marvel stinger, and jason's just some dude. imagine what jeepers could do to him.

Funny that the OP chose those particular characters... both having ties to pedophiles :/

what does that have to do with anything exactly?

Johro posted: »

"In real world Krueger is weak and can even be killed by humans" Can he though? How many times has this happened? Both just keep coming back. Funny that the OP chose those particular characters... both having ties to pedophiles

• edited September 2017

Nothing. Odd coincidence. I really wasn't implying anything at all.

Can he though? How many times has this happened? well i mean he died in freddy vs jason for a bit until he pulled a marvel stinger,

• aight, just wondering.

Johro posted: »

Nothing. Odd coincidence. I really wasn't implying anything at all.

• Someone else actually saw Jeepers Creepers and liked it enough to make a thread referencing it?

• edited September 2017

In real life, the creator of Jeepers creepers raped (Nathan Forrest Winters) one of the main cast of the show "Clownhouse" it is very disturbing and here is a full article: https://moviepilot.com/posts/3565740

• This has nothing to do with the topic in the thread but a very interesting read regardless.

Telltalewho posted: »

In real life, the creator of Jeepers creepers raped (Nathan Forrest Winters) one of the main cast of the show "Clownhouse" it is very disturbing and here is a full article: https://moviepilot.com/posts/3565740

• Jeepers Creepers is the name of the film. The creature itself is called the Creeper.

• I liked the 1st but the 2nd felt awkward.

Someone else actually saw Jeepers Creepers and liked it enough to make a thread referencing it?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.