Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• edited October 2017

Can someone link me a playthrough where Bruce bumps into Frank?

Edit: Bumps as in, messes up his pool game

• Then who was it?? CoA were defeated, Harvey was imprisoned.

Coyote99 posted: »

I seriously doubt that it was him. In Batman's ending John is pretty much saying "That was a nice shot at mayhem, but I can definitely do better." At that point Bruce owed John a favor, killing him would be shooting himself in the foot.

• Frank the almighty god video

It's around 37:30

Can someone link me a playthrough where Bruce bumps into Frank? Edit: Bumps as in, messes up his pool game

• I'm not sure if I discovered something here, but I sure haven't seen this before. I'm doing a repeat playthrough of Season 1 just to fill the time (and to get a good save file for a second playthrough in Season 2), and I checked out my original file's choices. In the Episode 5 choices list, there's an arrow going to the right (where there usually isn't. Choices stop at the list.) If you do so, it brings you to a "Batman Season Overview". This -- I assume -- analyses all your choices throughout the season and shows you who your Batman/Bruce truly is.
    My game might be bugged, because all percentages are at the halfway mark between the two possibilities on the graph, but it's an interesting thing nonetheless. It being the first game in Telltale's new engine, it turns out that ANF wasn't the first to get a special choices screen after all.

enter image description here

Anyone else have pictures of this? Do you have different stats?

• It's not letting me upload the picture for whatever reason, but my stats were:

• 90% Merciful
    • 79% Honest
    • 83% Collaborative
    • 88% Compassionate

I had the same problem a while back with my season overview not showing me the correct stats. What helped me was to go through my choices individually one by one, not by episode, and then it would correctly show my stats. I'm not sure if this will work for you or not, but it helped me.

AChicken posted: »

I'm not sure if I discovered something here, but I sure haven't seen this before. I'm doing a repeat playthrough of Season 1 just to fill th

• I remember this. It's very easy to miss, though. I actually pointed this out in the details thread ages ago. A shame that it still seems to be bugged.

I'm not sure if I discovered something here, but I sure haven't seen this before. I'm doing a repeat playthrough of Season 1 just to fill th

• My stats are all also 50%. Too bad, would be nice to see the real ones if it worked.

• I also have 50% on everything. Does anyone know what choices factor into these stats so maybe I can calculate it on my own?

• Bruce didnt bump into Frank in that video...?

Shaboomm posted: »

Frank the almighty god video It's around 37:30

• edited October 2017

Well, it was pretty hard to miss for me, because it showed at the end of episode 5 along with choices. Shame they don't work for everyone. Played it on Steam (and 3 days after the initial release) if that makes any difference.

• I didn't notice that until I replayed all of Season 1 a week before Season 2 started. My result;

• 92% Compassionate
    • 87% Merciful
    • 50% Cunning
    • 75% Collaborative

• Tried that, didn't work. Everything was still stuck at 50%. It only changed my main stat to "Merciful", something that I know I was not in that file. I really roughed up thugs, impaled Falcone, and did a lot of questionable things as Batman.

Hopefully in my current second file, we'll see how accurate it is, if it even works. (I'm doing a more pacifist run on this second save, so we'll see.)

It's not letting me upload the picture for whatever reason, but my stats were: * 90% Merciful * 79% Honest * 83% Collaborative * 88%

• I stopped at the choices screen and paid no attention to the arrow on the right. I just didn't expect it there, and must have continued before seeing it. Because I do not remember this screen for the life of me.

Pipas posted: »

Well, it was pretty hard to miss for me, because it showed at the end of episode 5 along with choices. Shame they don't work for everyone. Played it on Steam (and 3 days after the initial release) if that makes any difference.

• Sorry that didn't work. Hopefully this run it'll show you your correct stats.

Tried that, didn't work. Everything was still stuck at 50%. It only changed my main stat to "Merciful", something that I know I was not in t

• Don't be sorry! It's not your fault..

Sorry that didn't work. Hopefully this run it'll show you your correct stats.

• Gordon's glorious moustache is the best tool against crime.

• enter image description here

• Remember that time the writers of the animated series decided, "Hey, let's have Batman fight a werewolf?"

Yeah, that was awesome.

epic rock music plays

• I remember looking at this but can't remember if it worked back then.. that fix from earlier didn't work for me either btw, had to try of course

I stopped at the choices screen and paid no attention to the arrow on the right. I just didn't expect it there, and must have continued before seeing it. Because I do not remember this screen for the life of me.

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited October 2017

Police Vehicle Maintenance Mechanic Charles "Chip" Paulson, 53, was a leader of his local neighborhood watch, a Marine veteran, and beloved y the community as he serviced the Police Department's Arsenal. Chip was married to Abigail Paulson and was the father of four and a foster-father of three.

The feels man. Jeez the feels.

• Could tell right away that Chip was a good man. I can't believe he actually hung back to save Batman. RIP

• edited October 2017

You can determinately bring Bane down during this episode.

• If you call Waller instead of Gordon, she gives you a venom counteragent that looks exactly like Bane's venom except it would make him weak.
    • When Bane is interrogating Bruce about his motives and talking about how hard it is to trust anyone, Bruce has the option to [Slip Bane the counteragent] or [Don't risk it]. Bruce slips the counteragent into Bane's belt.
    • If you choose to [Head off Harley], then Bane stays behind to fight and injects himself with venom. But if you slipped him the counteragent he injects himself with it, yells "What the hell happened to my dose", and screams "Cowards" while getting swarmed by agents.

If you leave him behind and he doesn't use the counteragent, you last see him doing some serious damage to the agents.

• edited October 2017

Shit. He really does scream "wayne" ? That means we can't rescue him afterwards otherwise he'll kill us. I'm saying this because some have theorized that we will have to rescue one of the other during episode 3 "a shot in the dark". Maybe, Batman could use him as a weapon against the pact.

I did exactly what you describe but I guess I did not catch the "Wayne".

So, where do we go from here ? Bane will surely want revenge on the Pact and Wayne in particular. That's Batman's turn I suppose.

You can determinately bring Bane down during this episode. * If you call Waller instead of Gordon, she gives you a venom counteragent t

• Actually i just rewatched it and he yells "COWARDS". My mistake, but I still think he blames Wayne.

I hope we don't have to go save whoever was captured, that would defeat the purpose of working undercover in order to bring them down.

Maybe whoever is left behind breaks out on their own and goes rogue against the Pact? Both Bane and Harley are infuriated if left behind, can't see this going well.

Shit. He really does scream "wayne" ? That means we can't rescue him afterwards otherwise he'll kill us. I'm saying this because some have t

• Hum. But yes, he has still figured out we were the one who set him up so having him back (busting him out) is a big no.

Actually i just rewatched it and he yells "COWARDS". My mistake, but I still think he blames Wayne. I hope we don't have to go save whoev

• And if you call Gordon instead of Waller, you get info on Harleen Quinzel instead of a counteragent for Bane. Apparently she was a devoted doctor who was driven mad after her father tragically committed suicide after years of mental illness. You can bring this up when you're in Harley's room, at which point she pulls a gun on Bruce, demands to know how you knew about her father, and says to never talk about him again.

• As a small update, yes my pacifist file showed me the correct percentages in the end of EP5. It did show me that I was mostly merciful and very collaborative.

I think it has a higher chance of working at the end of the episode rather than the main menu choices screen, because I checked it on the choices screen right after, and all the percentages were reset to 50%. So that's a thing.

Sorry that didn't work. Hopefully this run it'll show you your correct stats.

• I think you're right. I'm glad it worked this time for you. It stinks that it's not working from the menu screen though. It didn't for me either for the longest time. Must be a bug.

As a small update, yes my pacifist file showed me the correct percentages in the end of EP5. It did show me that I was mostly merciful and v

• Well shit I really should have slipped him it, but it seemed so risky...Then again all of this is risky.

You can determinately bring Bane down during this episode. * If you call Waller instead of Gordon, she gives you a venom counteragent t

• You also score major points with her, she is even impressed you found that out.

And if you call Gordon instead of Waller, you get info on Harleen Quinzel instead of a counteragent for Bane. Apparently she was a devoted d

• Go big or go home at this point. I find the risky choices to have great payoffs in Telltale games, the safe options are more likely to be forgotten about.

Well shit I really should have slipped him it, but it seemed so risky...Then again all of this is risky.

• but it seemed so risky...Then again all of this is risky.

I feel the exact same way. It's the stress of Bruce's public image, man. It gets to me! I need this to work out in the end to bring them down, so I'm doing all these questionable things just to keep them from suspicion.
    It's tearing me apart!

Well shit I really should have slipped him it, but it seemed so risky...Then again all of this is risky.

• Does anyone know if flirting with Harley has an effect on your relationship choices with John?

• Pretty sure it does, for example sucking on the slushie makes John mad, Im sure flirting with her in the elevator makes him mad too, not sure because I didnt really try to flirt with her. Im pretty sure Harley can kiss Bruce in the vault, I dont know if John sees it though

AgentZ46 posted: »

Does anyone know if flirting with Harley has an effect on your relationship choices with John?

• edited October 2017

Well the scene in the elevator, if you flirt, you get a notification saying John is jealous, same with the slushie, not sure if there's a difference if you do both. To clarify, she doesn't kiss you in the elevator, but oh boy was it getting heated! :D If you flirt John breaks it up before anything can happen and says we have a job to do.

Poogers555 posted: »

Pretty sure it does, for example sucking on the slushie makes John mad, Im sure flirting with her in the elevator makes him mad too, not sur

• and she shoots you if you pick the wrong answer

And if you call Gordon instead of Waller, you get info on Harleen Quinzel instead of a counteragent for Bane. Apparently she was a devoted d

• The kiss is determinant. I think it depends on if you can get the key from Tiffany or not. I got the key from Tiffany so Harley never saw her and that situation never came about.

Poogers555 posted: »

Pretty sure it does, for example sucking on the slushie makes John mad, Im sure flirting with her in the elevator makes him mad too, not sur

• Bruce:Put the gun down you psycho bitch.

ClemRanger posted: »

and she shoots you if you pick the wrong answer

• edited October 2017

Told her I had connections in high places and she was really impressed by that.

ClemRanger posted: »

and she shoots you if you pick the wrong answer

• Flirting in the elevator changes John's dialogue in his house, but afaik flirting doesn't appear on the relationship screens.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Does anyone know if flirting with Harley has an effect on your relationship choices with John?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.