Favourite Opening Credits theme?

Comments

• edited October 2017

Personally, I like Season 2 Episode 3's the most. Such a good track to pump you up for the action.
    Season 1 Episode 6 comes at a close second. I like it's blend of spooky tunes and techno as well.

• I like season 1's episode 6 theme, very creepy

• Honestly can't pick one.

• I loved Season 2 Episode 3's opening credits- and I'm not just saying that because it's the latest episode. The song was really cool and the creepy atmosphere really matched with it.
    Anndd if I had to pick a second it would definitely be A Portal to Mystery (It was my favorite until Jailhouse Block's) It kinda had a similar creepy feel to S2E3. Both opening credits just got me really excited for the episode and if they do that- then, they are good opening credits.

• S1, E3 for sure. Loved the mob grinder fighting mehanics.

• I think they were talking about the music

S1, E3 for sure. Loved the mob grinder fighting mehanics.

• edited October 2017

Well for both the music and cinematic interaction I have to go with season 1 ep 3. But I also really liked the theme for s1 ep 4.

1. S2E3
    2. S1E6
    3. S2E2
    4. S1E3
    5. S1E7
    6. S2E1

and the rest are too good to choose.

• I liked Season 2 - Episode 3 and Season 1 - Episode 6.

• Personally, i liked the theme of the sixth and the eighth episode of season one.

• If I had to pick absolutely just one, it would be Episode 3 of Season 1. The guitar in that track is very fun to play on bass or regular guitars for fun at home.

• edited January 2018

Season 1, Episode 3: The Last Place You Look

• Season 2 Epsiode 5! Just love how corrupted and broken it sounds.

• edited January 2018

S1 E3 and S1 E6 had the best opening credits because the music and the fighting were on point. S2 E3 and E4 were also really good.

• Opening credits for Tales From The Borderlands.
    Kappa

• That's not from Minecraft: Story Mode.

Snazzareth posted: »

Opening credits for Tales From The Borderlands. Kappa

• Plus, the characters' dialogue going through the grinder is funny at times.

If I had to pick absolutely just one, it would be Episode 3 of Season 1. The guitar in that track is very fun to play on bass or regular guitars for fun at home.

• Can't pick one. They're all too good.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.