Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• Yeah, I knew it would be a bad idea to bring up her father.

I saw the option and was like, "Does Harley Quinn really wanna talk about her daddy and how she couldn't save his life? No. No, she does not."

So after asking about Freeze and Bane, I left her office without giving it a second thought.

And if you call Gordon instead of Waller, you get info on Harleen Quinzel instead of a counteragent for Bane. Apparently she was a devoted d

• Do you know how it changes the dialogue? I've only played once so i haven't heard the difference.

Flirting in the elevator changes John's dialogue in his house, but afaik flirting doesn't appear on the relationship screens.

• He says everything is fine because when he talked to Harley about how "disgusting" she found you, it was the longest they had ever talked about anything. So he still deludes himself into thinking the situation worked in his favor.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Do you know how it changes the dialogue? I've only played once so i haven't heard the difference.

• Hoping Harvey Bullock shows up. He did get name dropped by Gordon.

• How can you convince Tiffany to hide if you haven't been honest with her in Episode 1?

• You have to be truthful to her the entire time. So that means telling her you accidentally got Lucius killed in the first episode, revealing that her father was working with Batman and saying that you've been truthful to her the entire time.

How can you convince Tiffany to hide if you haven't been honest with her in Episode 1?

• edited October 2017
    • I'm sure this has been said before, but when answering the Riddler's questions, if you stay silent for the question about Avesta ("black and blue and bleeding from the ears") Avesta answers the question. Despite Batman not giving the answer, Riddler doesn't kill one of the hostages but gives a sonic blast instead.

Also, here's the episode 2 slide without the silhouettes.. for anyone who hasn't checked it out yet.
    enter image description here

I find it strange how Harley is making a sign for "Shh" when we clearly know that's not her style.

• I'm so glad we got Mr. Freeze instead of Hugo Strange

AChicken posted: »

* I'm sure this has been said before, but when answering the Riddler's questions, if you stay silent for the question about Avesta ("black a

• It's like a playful "shh"

I just want to quickly say how much I love this episode slide, I want it as a background! :D

* I'm sure this has been said before, but when answering the Riddler's questions, if you stay silent for the question about Avesta ("black a

• It is so damn easy to upset Jim. So I discovered a scene that you even don't get if you were 100% Waller.

So here's what happened, in episode 1 I beat up Eli, getting a negative relationship with Jim. Then episode 2 I called for his help instead of Waller, we then had an argument as he believes I changed, I defended myself by saying "I get the job done" He really didn't like that and said "So this is who you really are?" Then in the scene where either Waller, or Jim gives you something, there was nobody there. Batman calls Jim's name and Waller appears saying he's not here and that apparently he still feels slighted by my recent behavior.

• But you lose a big chance to influence her thoughts on you if you don't bring it up.

Yeah, I knew it would be a bad idea to bring up her father. I saw the option and was like, "Does Harley Quinn really wanna talk about her

• I dont know how it happens, but it is possible for Willy to be angry at John instead of Bruce. Then you have the choice to [Defend John] or [Buy him a drink].

• Yes. If you pick 'nothing gets past you" Bruce will say something along the lines of "I'll leave him alone." John will get angry that Bruce appears to be leaving and tells Willy to go away. That's when Willy pulls a knife on John.

I dont know how it happens, but it is possible for Willy to be angry at John instead of Bruce. Then you have the choice to [Defend John] or [Buy him a drink].

• edited October 2017

I'd be curious to know how you can get that option.

Edit. Thanks, there's the answer. Why are these in the wrong order lol

I dont know how it happens, but it is possible for Willy to be angry at John instead of Bruce. Then you have the choice to [Defend John] or [Buy him a drink].

• JB Blanc is the voice of Bane in The Enemy Within, who also provided the voice of Bane in Arkham Origins. I thought their voices sounded similar, but I didn't realize it was the same voice actor.

• So do I! I hope that Telltale considers releasing all these slides as wallpapers sometime in the future.

AgentZ46 posted: »

It's like a playful "shh" I just want to quickly say how much I love this episode slide, I want it as a background!

• In addition, he also voices Malcolm in Game of Thrones.

JB Blanc is the voice of Bane in The Enemy Within, who also provided the voice of Bane in Arkham Origins. I thought their voices sounded similar, but I didn't realize it was the same voice actor.

• Hmmm, so they decided to hire two voice actors, who played their perspective characters in Arkham franchise, to replay the same ones in Telltale's Batman universe. Dave Fennoy and JB Blanc. Interesting enough.

JB Blanc is the voice of Bane in The Enemy Within, who also provided the voice of Bane in Arkham Origins. I thought their voices sounded similar, but I didn't realize it was the same voice actor.

• If you don't do anything to stop Bane in the final strike, he will break the Bat.

enter image description here

• Nice save name

• Duncan as the Riddler... Malcolm as Bane.... GoT s2 confirmed!!!!!

Shaboomm posted: »

In addition, he also voices Malcolm in Game of Thrones.

• Lol thanks?

Gameserer posted: »

Nice save name

• I'm still pissed that A New Frontier lacked this content.

• AronDracula posted: »

I'm still pissed that A New Frontier lacked this content.

• We hardly knew ye ;(

AronDracula posted: »

Poor Victor...

• So after returning to the Batcave I've discovered some pretty interesting stuff in the codex and news feed. Firstly there's a bunch of new codex entries, all the pact members are there now, as well as Selina.

• Harley formerly worked as a psychiatrist at Blackgate prison, which goes with what she says about Oz and why she knew about the secret, not really a secret lab.
    • The Agency is covering up Lucius' murder to the public, calling it a tragic accident.
    • There was apparently a surviving witness from Bane's assault.
    • If Bruce fights Willy then the bar fight makes it to the news, though annoyingly Willy is being reported as unarmed. If you don't fight Willy than Bruce's presence at the bar is reported and suspected of going off the rails.
    • The explosions across the city are believed to be intended as a distraction and not to cause any actual damage.
    • Batman's failure to stop Bane is reported and people are losing faith in his ability. Not only that but he's believed to be mortally wounded as he hasn't been seen since.
  • If you planted the tracker on Joker he reveals in Episode 2 that he knows you planted it on him. But instead of being angry at Bruce for tracking him, he's just annoyed that he didn't just call him on his number.

• I discovered a weird bug in Batman S1.
    If you stay silent when Harvey asks you his slogan should be, he says "Well, I guess I'll just stick with Elect Harvey Dent." But throughout the game, his posters always say Put a Dent in Crime!.
    The weird thing about this is that whenever the news mentions Harvey and they are supposed to show his campaign poster or his face, it's always this distorted red and blue box with Harvey's Elect Harvey Dent -- Put a Dent in Crime slogan in the corner. It's weird.

• Interesting little note in the new episode of The Player's Space, the phalanx key that Harley makes you take is actually the same device Selina stole in 105.

• It has to be a reference

)

AronDracula posted: »

If you don't do anything to stop Bane in the final strike, he will break the Bat.

• What are the odds that the cover up was to keep Tiffany from going on a "Roaring Rampage of Revenge"?

Sounds like fighting with Willy is the right choice.

So after returning to the Batcave I've discovered some pretty interesting stuff in the codex and news feed. Firstly there's a bunch of new c

• Actually its a reference to knightfall where bane originally broke his back

bigdogg0821 posted: »

It has to be a reference )

• edited October 2017

Or you can lie that it wasn't you. He believes you, apologizes and says that he's a little paranoid because he's off his meds now.

lupinb0y posted: »

If you planted the tracker on Joker he reveals in Episode 2 that he knows you planted it on him. But instead of being angry at Bruce for tracking him, he's just annoyed that he didn't just call him on his number.

• Who is Royland going to voice?

Duncan as the Riddler... Malcolm as Bane.... GoT s2 confirmed!!!!!

• edited October 2017

Ra's al Ghul?

Edit: Or Deadshot?

Who is Royland going to voice?

• Does anyone know of a playthrough that sided with Waller in episode 1 but called Gordon in episode 2?

• Well, fuck you too then. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

lupinb0y posted: »

We hardly knew ye ;(

• edited October 2017

Harley formerly worked as a psychiatrist at Blackgate prison

Didn't Waller say she worked at Arkham in Episode 1? (If not, I'm sure the picture they showed us had the Arkham logo on it)

If you don't fight Willy than Bruce's presence at the bar is reported and suspected of going off the rails

that doesn't seem to make sense. If Bruce went to a bar, maybe he wants a drink... I don't see why he'd be suspected of "going off the rails"

So after returning to the Batcave I've discovered some pretty interesting stuff in the codex and news feed. Firstly there's a bunch of new c

Sign in to comment in this discussion.