The Admin's Real Weakness

So with the lack of news and the teasing tweets going on, I thought it was a good time to drop this little reveal.

Yes, we don't yet know how Romeo obtained his power and that we are just about to figure it out in episode 4. BUT! If you where to go with Petra in episode 2 and not with Lucas you will do a puzzle challange instead of an archery challange where if you payd close attention you whould see that Romeo is not to clever. When you are suppose to figure out the next riddle/puzzle to the right where Vos aka The Admin aka Romeo is at, you where actaully ment to do a Redstone lever challange to somehow melt the ice. However Jesse is not mentally challanged and gave Vos his torch in order to melt the Ice..... and Romeo follows it up with "Hm..why didn't I thought about that?".......tss xD The Admin fails at his own game xD. I find it funny.

And then yet again he failed by giving the gang diamonds and sticks so they can make there way to the clock with an pickaxe....like....why are you mad that Jesse uses the items you gave him! xD......Way to go Romeo.

This is IMO his most fatal character weakness and it goes to show that even if you do something on his terms, he can lose big time.

Comments

• He probably purposely did this, as he was trying to act like vos, not be himself. The whole element of surprise.

• Obviously he diden't know that a torch whould be enought to melt the ice. The hole thing is suppose to be an challange but Jesse finds away around it like allways because he is...well...Jesse. The Admin is not clever like Hadrian.

ASaltLick posted: »

He probably purposely did this, as he was trying to act like vos, not be himself. The whole element of surprise.

• No what im saying is he probably did know but he is simply faking it, as if he said 'Oh yes i thought of that, it doesn't work' it might tip jesse off as it would most certainly work and the admin might have rigged it. Im just saying its not impossible, but he could've been faking

Obviously he diden't know that a torch whould be enought to melt the ice. The hole thing is suppose to be an challange but Jesse finds away around it like allways because he is...well...Jesse. The Admin is not clever like Hadrian.

• Why..what? That doesn't make any sense. The hole point is this puzzel being a challange and you say he knows its flawed but diden't fix it? Yea no. I think you are one step ahead of The Admin. Good thing you arn't the villain.

ASaltLick posted: »

No what im saying is he probably did know but he is simply faking it, as if he said 'Oh yes i thought of that, it doesn't work' it might tip

• No i said it wasnt flawed, but if he acted like it was, that would be weird, tipping off jesse something about the admins games. :/

Why..what? That doesn't make any sense. The hole point is this puzzel being a challange and you say he knows its flawed but diden't fix it? Yea no. I think you are one step ahead of The Admin. Good thing you arn't the villain.

• IDK If the admin DID try to do that then WTF was his idea STUPID IDK

• yup

Obviously he diden't know that a torch whould be enought to melt the ice. The hole thing is suppose to be an challange but Jesse finds away around it like allways because he is...well...Jesse. The Admin is not clever like Hadrian.

• Romeo wasn't Vos until after vos gets taken away

• vos is dead........

Im_a_dog posted: »

Romeo wasn't Vos until after vos gets taken away

• Oh shit I guess I'm dumb or some shit. Shit,shit,shit

vos is dead........

• Wait if he is vos how does vos show up with the admin in episode 2 when you go with Lukas?

Oh shit I guess I'm dumb or some shit. Shit,shit,shit

• I know its weird. However he can do pretty much anything i guess because of.... enter image description here

Wait if he is vos how does vos show up with the admin in episode 2 when you go with Lukas?

• Eric stirpe said the admin can have two forms at once, but it is difficult. That is why you didn't see vos much when you were fighting the prismarine colossus admin form

Wait if he is vos how does vos show up with the admin in episode 2 when you go with Lukas?

• But would that make the admin clever just like That? i think the admin is rubbish

• it's potato thing i guess

Sign in to comment in this discussion.