Top 5 best endings in video games

edited October 2017 in General Chat

1.deadrising 1 not only does this game have what? 6 or 7 endings? It also has the most common ending ending A with this you beat the game and unlock overtime mode where you stay in the 'mall' longer than planned

2.the forest at the end of the forest after fighting the AWESOME boss you revive your dead son with this machine and you need a live sacrifice so you use this lazer that destroys a plane and there's the sacrifice...let's skip to one year later where you become even more famous! You and your twitchy son are on the stage and crap and GUESS WHAT YOUR SON DIES AGAIN CAUSE THIS MONSTER WHOM IS ALSO THE FINAL BOSS COME OUT OF HIS MOUTH!

3.fallout 4 there's 5 endings: insitute ending,minutemen ending,brotherhood ending,and railroad...OH and don't forget the secret good ending but no matter what the ending is always good.

4.fallout 3 your father sacrifices himself for the greater good oh and you also.

5.infamous second son 1. You fight the boss twice 2. A sad death makes the ending better. 3. 2 endings

Tagged:

Comments

• The Last of Us. The ending was acceptable to me. The whole time I played, all I thought about was how Joel and Elle were going to die. I thought it'd be another cliche survivor game ending, but it was satisfying.

• Never played it but i heard good things about it

The Last of Us. The ending was acceptable to me. The whole time I played, all I thought about was how Joel and Elle were going to die. I thought it'd be another cliche survivor game ending, but it was satisfying.

• Yah I recommend it. You'll get attached lol the story is compelling. Plus part 2 is coming out next year. so it'll be good to know the backstory if you ever play the sequel.

Im_a_dog posted: »

Never played it but i heard good things about it

• Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, The Walking Dead, Valiant Hearts: The Great War, Witcher 2, and many little games such as The One Chance.

• Never played any of those except of walking dead

fallandir posted: »

Bioshock Infinite, The Last of Us, The Walking Dead, Valiant Hearts: The Great War, Witcher 2, and many little games such as The One Chance.

• The fallout 4 endings were all literally the same.

• And I said they're all good

The fallout 4 endings were all literally the same.

• I won't give away any of these endings but these are the top five endings that stood out to me most in gaming:

1. The Walking Dead Season One - Pretty sure I don't have to say why here, but it is still one of the most gut wrenching and saddest endings ever in a video game.

2. Red Dead Redemption - One of the most shocking endings I've seen in any media, let alone gaming. I still can't believe it ended the way it did, made me feel empty inside after completing it, but weirdly in a good way.

3. Uncharted 4: A Thief's End - Now this is how you wrap up a video game series in a proper ribbon. Granted, Lost Legacy did come out afterwards but for me, the main Uncharted series concluded with this game, it was a perfect ending.

4. Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater - One of the most beautifully written and thought out endings of a video game. I really didn't know what to make of this ending when I first played it since it was one of the first times I had that reaction in a game.

5. Batman: Arkham City - I'm repeating myself here a bit on the MGS3 and RDR ones here but this game did NOT end the way I expected it to, it was an impactful and wonderfully done conclusion.

• Opinions opinions

CathalOHara posted: »

I won't give away any of these endings but these are the top five endings that stood out to me most in gaming: * The Walking Dead Seaso

1. Injustice 2 - Batman Ending.
    2. Batman Arkham City
    3. The Last Of Us
    4. Uncharted 4 : A Thief's End
    5. The Walking Dead Season 1
  • I am surprised there are still some people who didnt play The Last Of Us or saw the videos on Youtube.

Never played any of those except of walking dead

• edited October 2017

What the....fuck WHAT I DONT WATCH VIDS AND I DONT PLAY THE GAME

MrJava posted: »

I am surprised there are still some people who didnt play The Last Of Us or saw the videos on Youtube.

• LOL you need to chill dude

What the....fuck WHAT I DONT WATCH VIDS AND I DONT PLAY THE GAME

• Yo I got soda want some

LOL you need to chill dude

• I drank already thnx

Yo I got soda want some

• BETTER BE STAY HYDRATED YOU LITTLE CHICKEN DUMPLING

I drank already thnx

• You better get rid of the ecstasy that you took, kid.

BETTER BE STAY HYDRATED YOU LITTLE CHICKEN DUMPLING

• You drank soda you need water or you gonna die of the lunar eclipse

You better get rid of the ecstasy that you took, kid.

• Ty for spoiling all of these endings for me :)

• You're missing out bud, these are great.

Never played any of those except of walking dead

1. MGS3: Snake Eater
    2. Red Dead Redemption
    3. The Walking Dead S1
    4. BioShock
    5. Undertale
  • I put the spoiler warning mate

Melton23 posted: »

Ty for spoiling all of these endings for me

• Oh man I love bioshock I'm still on bioshock 2

* MGS3: Snake Eater * Red Dead Redemption * The Walking Dead S1 * BioShock * Undertale

• I’m sure that wasn’t there at first

I put the spoiler warning mate

• Nope it would get deleted if I didn't put it on

Melton23 posted: »

I’m sure that wasn’t there at first

Sign in to comment in this discussion.