Least favorite character and why

I don’t have any but what are you guys least favorite character?

Comments

• My least favorite is 100% Lukas. I feel like the WHOLE forum drools over him.....even though he is practically irrelevant at this point, telltale is obliviously trying to distract people from him in the episodes but it's apparently not working...but that's my opinion.

• Lukas... he's extremely boring and doesn't feel important to the plot/storyline at all. Also he's just a stereotypical, handsome nice guy that just gets on my nerves since there are so many characters like that... honestly I don't get why everybody adores him so much. He's barely done anything to affect the story.

• First off I just want to say Lukas is my favorite character, and he has affected the story remember when he helped Jesse save Axle and Olivia on season one episode four. But anyways, I would have to say my least favorite character is Radar, mostly because I sometimes find him annoying and I feel like he is taking Lukas and Ivor's Place in season two.

• edited October 2017

Jesse. They are so annoying omg. Y no 1 else hate them?

• Wait who's so annoying.

Jesse. They are so annoying omg. Y no 1 else hate them?

• edited October 2017

facepalm Sweetie, we are on episode 4 season TWO. Yeah he affected the story BEFORE. But, he dosen't anymore.

Edit: Now that I actually think about it, do you Lukas lovers realize that if he WASN'T in the episodes at all not much would change.....AT ALL.

• The only reason him being there hasn't changed much of the story recently is because he hasn't hardly been there. He was only on season one episode one for what a few minute, and sure he was on episode two but that episode was so short and not much really happened. Just because a character hasn't affected their story recently doesn't mean their not a great character.

Oh, and now that I think about it didn't Lukas save Jesse on episode two this season, yeah I think he did.

facepalm Sweetie, we are on episode 4 season TWO. Yeah he affected the story BEFORE. But, he dosen't anymore. Edit: Now that I actually t

• One time. That was 1 time in this whole season so far.

Kng0604 posted: »

The only reason him being there hasn't changed much of the story recently is because he hasn't hardly been there. He was only on season one

• Again, he hasn't hardly been on this season.

• edited October 2017

There’s no character that I can think of that I dislike so it’ll have to come down to the character that I’m the most indifferent to and that has to be Petra.

There’s very little about her character that I find interesting and that means she’s the character I have the least interest in having Jesse interact with. That’s also why I always pick the option that doesn’t leave me with Petra when it comes to those determinant situations where you more or less choose which teammate to end up with.

Not knocking on anyone for liking her. I just couldn’t care less about her. I don't even think I'd have much of a reaction to her death were it to happen in the game.

• Yeah but Lukas didn't HAVE TO be there. I feel like telltale felt like they were forgetting about him (which would 100% be okay with me) so they added him in a little snip of him. All the same....he isn't a good character anyway....he is too....flawless. (not in a good way)

The only reason him being there hasn't changed much of the story recently is because he hasn't hardly been there. He was only on season one

• He has no flaws. That doesn't make an intresting character in my opinion.

Yeah but Lukas didn't HAVE TO be there. I feel like telltale felt like they were forgetting about him (which would 100% be okay with me) so

• edited October 2017

Oh, come on Lukas has his moments to remember on episode six and the picture of him and the red nose I love that part. Lol
    By the way he dose have a few flaws remember season one he seems to have trouble choosing the right friends at first. Plus on season one episode three he gets frustrated a lot.

• Snow Raven, if Petra was "Boring" HALF OF THE EPISODE WOULDN'T BE WHAT IT IS. Petra is just....honestly...awesome. She is the perfect combination of warrior, companion, and still she has her issues...which in my opinion keeps the episodes more REAL. Sure Jack is a funny character and he also has some flaws but he is new, Petra just has BEEN THERE. She is the best friend you wish you had. Yes, lately she has had a few problems but you have to understand where she is coming from, put yourself in her shoes. I'm not trying to be rude but Petra has done ABSOLUTLY NOTHING and it seems like everyone hates her.

SnownRaven posted: »

There’s no character that I can think of that I dislike so it’ll have to come down to the character that I’m the most indifferent to and tha

• Your right she's so awesome!!

Snow Raven, if Petra was "Boring" HALF OF THE EPISODE WOULDN'T BE WHAT IT IS. Petra is just....honestly...awesome. She is the perfect combin

• edited October 2017

And I find her to be an uninteresting character and therefore I consider her to be my least favorite character. I'm not saying that Petra is a poorly written character. I'm saying I'm not interested in her character. Because of that, I'd rather spend time with characters whose presence and interactions I do enjoy and find interesting which is why I don't have Jesse partner with Petra.

• Okay, you don't have to get upset. We're just really big fans of petra.

And I find her to be an uninteresting character and therefore I consider her to be my least favorite character. I'm not saying that Petra is

• edited October 2017

I have to admit that was really funny, but that's the thing I used to LOVE Lukas, too. But he just isn't the SAME. He is really chill, boring, and flawless. Ever since season 2 started Lukas just isn't action Lukas he is...empty Lukas, I can't really explain it but I guess you will understand.

Oh, come on Lukas has his moments to remember on episode six and the picture of him and the red nose I love that part. Lol By the way he do

• edited October 2017

I'm not? Why would I be? If anything, WolfieWarrior13 is the one who seems to be upset about this.

• edited October 2017

I think Lukas will have great and funny moment again when he's on more episodes this season.

• edited October 2017

I really really really REALLY don't understand why you think she is "uninteresting". But if you think PETRA is boring, Who DO you like?

• Well Lukas was never that "action" type person in the first place lol. But I have to agree, I definitely liked him alot more in the adventure pass. Didn't like him in the whole wither-storm arc but I started to like him in episodes 5, 6, 7, and 8. Well, then again, all the characters were great in the adventure pass.

I have to admit that was really funny, but that's the thing I used to LOVE Lukas, too. But he just isn't the SAME. He is really chill, borin

• I like the part on season one episode three when Petra say
    “ Just breath through your mouth ”
    And then Lukas says
    “ Axle already dose that”

Lol?

Well Lukas was never that "action" type person in the first place lol. But I have to agree, I definitely liked him alot more in the adventur

• I'm not upset...per se, but I am mostly annoyed. It's so annoying when people dislike- Actually I'm not going to even get started. I really really really REALLY dislike some people on the forums, and if I start TALKING about those people I just get mad...so let's keep things peaceful.

I'm not? Why would I be? If anything, WolfieWarrior13 is the one who seems to be upset about this.

• edited October 2017

Petra.

• Ok I'm just curious, why? Just name 1 good reason why NOT to like her.

ali1382 posted: »

Petra.

• Lukas 100% no contest. I even consider him a villain in story mode.

• I know you like her, but calm down..... you're getting so triggered over other people's opinions. Also I have some reasons as to why THEY might not like her:

The constant betrayals. Leaving without saying goodbye or lending a helping hand, yelling at Jesse for following his/her responsibilites, lieing and living in a different city, even if one of your current villains and is there.

That they may think she is stereotypical, and are tired of seeing her in almost every episode.

Just don't really find her that interesting. Doesn't find any interest in her.

Those are just some reasons why they might not like her.

Ok I'm just curious, why? Just name 1 good reason why NOT to like her.

Tekano posted: »

Lukas 100% no contest. I even consider him a villain in story mode.

• And did you really have to attack them like that? Not like someone attacked you like that, for that same reason. IT'S AN OPINION. LEARN TO RESPECT THEM. You're going on a rampage just because someone doesn't like Petra.....

• edited October 2017

It'd be easier to explain if I held any sentiment towards her because then I could point to what traits I liked and what traits I didn't. But as I'm entirely indifferent to her then there's not much to say because it means that there wasn't anything about her character that grabbed my interest. She has a character. It's just not one that I find interesting or entertaining like I do others such as Ivor, Jack, Isa (The Founder), the Admin, Emily, Axel and so on. It doesn't mean that I think Petra is a bad character, it just means that she's not one that I find myself invested in.

Here's advice from a veteran of many fandoms: not everyone is going to hold the same opinion of a character as you. Opinions will differ on many a things and characters will always be one of those things. People are going to like a character, people are going to dislike a character and people are going to be indifferent towards a character. You have as much right to like a character as I have to dislike a character. Agree to disagree.

It's fine to inquire as to why someone might dislike or be indifferent towards Petra but your posts seem to carry the sentiment that it's wrong to feel that way and it's that sentiment I take issue with. That sentiment is also counterproductive to creating the kind of atmosphere a thread like this should have. This is a thread where people are supposed to talk about the characters that are their least favorites. That is its very purpose. If you dislike that people are expressing a negative opinion towards Petra then this is the last place that you should be.

I really really really REALLY don't understand why you think she is "uninteresting". But if you think PETRA is boring, Who DO you like?

• No way, how could you possibly consider Lukas a villain?

Tekano posted: »

Lukas 100% no contest. I even consider him a villain in story mode.

• Frankly, I just don't know!

• edited October 2017

Omg.....honestly you both (Tekano and Snowraven) said those things, not because you actually care, but because you dislike Petra and myself. I wasn't "attacking" anyone I didn't say any of that in a rude and unessesary way I JUST wanted to know WHY people would dislike Petra. This is litterally a non fiction character we are talking about. And when you tell me to "calm down" when I'm not even that energetic it's just plain stupid. Every time I come on the threads people see my comments as something mean and rude. (Maybe because most of the forum are little kids) but still you guys really need to respect MY opinion. I'm not one of the angry fans that cuss people out am I? No. So why would you tell me to "Calm Down and Respect people's opinions." I could be over here going crazy, but I'm not. Please respect ME, and my love of Petra, because DUH you see her like some traitor but you have to understand where she is coming from. She is constantly doing things for the Order that no one acknowledges. Yeah, if I was her I would want to take a break from Beacon Town also, and look where that went....
    Edit: Ok I just read my comments and.....I wasn't even "Going on a Rampage about Petra." I was mostly talking about LUKAS. Just another way to show that you two just enjoy arguing with meh.

• edited October 2017

I think Tekano was talking about your former comments in this thread and other threads that pretty much fuel arguments.

Also,

(Maybe because most of the forum are little kids)

MCSM section, sure. The forums all together, not at all.

Omg.....honestly you both (Tekano and Snowraven) said those things, not because you actually care, but because you dislike Petra and myself.

• Yeah ik, I meant mostly the MCSM one. That's the only one I get on lol. And, yeah ik before I took a break from the threads I used to start arguments for fun. But still my old comments weren't even that mean. But anyway I'm done arguing over pointless stuff. They were still the ones who started talking about stuff not related to MCSM. At least I was talking about the characters....

I think Tekano was talking about your former comments in this thread and other threads that pretty much fuel arguments. Also, (Maybe because most of the forum are little kids) MCSM section, sure. The forums all together, not at all.

• I understand that and I’m glad that you’re stepping away to avoid arguments, as it’s a great way to use conflict resolution. I won’t lecture you, I only ask you to be mindful that you’re right, some of the people here really are young and sensitive, it’s sometimes difficult to pick up on social cues when you’re young.

Yeah ik, I meant mostly the MCSM one. That's the only one I get on lol. And, yeah ik before I took a break from the threads I used to start

• lmao you completely missed my points. First of all, when did I say I dislike Petra lmao..., she is like my 2nd fave character by like 3% (Jesse barely passing her) yet you're saying I dislike her? You are lacking logic. Anyways, I'm pretty sure that, seeing your previous posts, you dislike people who don't like Petra.... and you may not really be attacking ppl, but you're making your comments look like that. You're putting it in an angry-tone sort of way. It's ironic how you say, "this is a non fiction character we are talking about." when you're freaking out over it. And I'm pretty sure the part about ppl seeing your comments as mean and rude is a big over exaggeration. If that was the case, ppl would be fiesty and complaining about every single comment you made lmao... YOU may be a child because you haven't been using proper info so far....anyways, if you want ppl to respect your opinion, RESPECT THEIRS. I'm pretty sure if someone replied to one of your "Give me reasons why not to like her" comments, you'd try to disapprove their reason and then try to like, try to roast them or somethin like that. You've been sort of doing that when ppl say they don't like how she betrays Jesse constantly without even good reasoning. If you want to be more heard of, work your way up, NOT YELL AT THE PERSON WHO ACTUALLY WORKED FOR THAT STATUS. That's like fighting fire with fire because your already angry about that, and then trying to start arguements with your "friend" (I guess..?)

And I was talking about the rampage of you dissing Petra haters, or ppl who just don't like her.

Now please, reread your comments and edit them all, like the way you want to be portrayed as. You're clearly not thinking before your typing, because you haven't been using very much factual reasonable reasoning. Don't start unneeded facts if you can't finish them, and REALLY when your most likely tiny brain can't focus or understand the big picture.....

Now prepare to have a never ending arguement because this person doesn't know how to act tame and not fight fire with fire. Instead of just stopping or just trying to kindly close the arguement, you try to use certain wording to start the fights then never end them because your brain is dis functioning and literally can't learn to stop fire with fire. I'm not going to do that because if one strikes at me, I ALWAYS strike back. Y'see, here's the difference with me continuing to arguing than fighting fire with fire; if someone doesn't use proper evidence to try and argue back then I'll fight back not letting them think they were right when they were clearly wrong.. their just going to get disapproved in the future.

Omg.....honestly you both (Tekano and Snowraven) said those things, not because you actually care, but because you dislike Petra and myself.

• Ok look here Tekano, I do believe YOU and Snowraven were the ones who came at me with this. And I really really really don't want to be blocked by BindSniper bc of you but you are really taking these arguments to a whole nother level. Ok so first, I was ALSO talking to Snow RAVEN about not liking Petra so that wasn't really directed to you, so honestly I'm glad to hear that you like Petra. Two, I wrote my comments exactly how I WANT them to be, some people are just too sensitive to see then how I WANT them portrayed. Three, my opinion on Petra is that she is the best character and Lukas...IS NOT. I really have a lot of emotion towards Storymode so when somebody says something I don't agree with OBLIVIOUSLY a big fan, as myself is going to reject it. I have seen you "attack" people for their opinions so I honestly I have NO idea why you would be picking a fight with me. Four, No matter what you say, no matter how stupid I might look. I will always fight back, even though it might end in me being blocked from the forums. Five, What does it even matter that I "rampage on people who doesn't like Petra." Is it even ANYONE'S place to tell me not to? If you can't handle what I say, then your going to have one hard life. I'm not cussing anyone out, im not STARTING arguments like you and Snowraven. I'm just putting my opinion in, and also on that I wasn't even talking to YOU. I was talking to Lukas Lovers and Petra Haters. Not you Tekano, last time I checked this discussion wasn't called "Hate on WolfieWarrior13." I honestly pray for you, if you are SO sensitive that you can't take a stranger on a WEBSITE talking about "a non fiction character" then buddy i hope you pull up your big girl panties and have fun in the real world.

• The fact that you think I dislike Petra is pretty clear evidence that you are either not reading my posts or that you are subjecting my posts to a confirmation bias. Neither of which leave me very interested in engaging in a discussion with you about anything.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.