The perfect theme song for each character?

Comments

• edited October 2017

Fuck yeah! :grin:

And that's another crime--that the game didn't end with Ava singing! Man, fuck From the Gallows!

Fangirl101 posted: »

For Ava:

• edited October 2017

This song I think well fits Kenny's story, with everything he went through, and how he kept on fighting, and how he finally, even though crippled and unable to move still went down like a boss.

• edited October 2017

Glad you like it! :D :kissing_heart:
    Yes! I would have loved to hear her sing!

I never thought that I'd dislike an episode more than Amid The Ruins - the episode that treated my favourite S2 character(Sarah) like trash. But there it is: From The Gallows!

DabigRG posted: »

Fuck yeah! And that's another crime--that the game didn't end with Ava singing! Man, fuck From the Gallows!

• Another one for Jane

• Even Better

GohanFGC posted: »

Gabes Determinant Death

• This is for Clem after getting kicked out of TNF. Think about what Ava told her after the fact.

Lilacsbloom posted: »

Clementine: I liked this explanation of it: This song deals with depression and how it can sometimes overcome us; how sometimes we n

• There's this 10 hour or whatever repeat of Mmmm bop by Hanson on YouTube. It reminds me of Xavier.

• This one really fits Sarah, in my opinion. I think of her every time I listen to it:

• edited October 2017

Only got 3 seconds into the song before I wanted to set a like. Nice Choice!

And given how she was portrayed in the fanfiction story "The Walking Dead: Tables Turned" this song helped to paint a picture.

Fangirl101 posted: »

This one really fits Sarah, in my opinion. I think of her every time I listen to it:

• edited October 2017

Thank you so much! :blush:

That fanfic is amazing and definitely worth the read!

Only got 3 seconds into the song before I wanted to set a like. Nice Choice! And given how she was portrayed in the fanfiction story "The Walking Dead: Tables Turned" this song helped to paint a picture.

• I stumbled across this on google play. Thought it matched Luke pretty well.

• More or less. :lol:

8 Hours later: No fight? Whew! If it had started I would've been fucked. Right now I know more about this Camel than I do of Eeyore from my long forgotten memories. I would've had nothing to fight with.

• And following that, this song sparked some thought into what Clementine will be like in the 4th season.

• edited June 2019

Clem (S2) -

• edited October 2017

Hey! It's someone who also makes connections between Evanescence and TWD! I officially banned myself from further talking about these connections publicly (for the benefit of the community) but I'm glad someone else is taking the initiative.

Nice song!

• I take it back. THIS is Clementine's song.

• I remember someone once said "salty seas" from amid the ruins credits was basically all about Jane and to a lesser extent Jaimie. Maybe Sarah too, by that resemblance.

• this could kinda suit a few characters (sarah, nick, ben etc)

i used to post a lot but i haven't for like a year and i'm scared eep

• Eh, Sarah definitely(which Remember Me also indirectly referencing her and/or Rebecca), but I do recall someone(probably a Janiac, no harm intended) also claiming it was about Jane.

Never quite got that, despite having thought about it the last time I heard it, so I really can't say how accurate if at all that notion is.

Louche posted: »

I remember someone once said "salty seas" from amid the ruins credits was basically all about Jane and to a lesser extent Jaimie. Maybe Sarah too, by that resemblance.

• edited October 2017

What they said did make sense to me based on some of the lyrics:
    "and it's you that makes me try"
    refers to Jane making the decision to come back to the group because of Clementine
    "the falling leaf that never tries to hold on to what keeps it alive"
    Sarah and Jaime obviously
    I guess Jane would be the one crying that the song is referring to, but the game never showed her that vulnerable except when Clem leaves her. I started imagining that Jane was crying as soon as she left Clem but got her act together when she heard the gunshots, as she said. You know, that's the kind of scene you can't show when you're focused on one character the whole season. As you can tell, I was thinking way too much during the credits.

I mean, the other 3 songs are generic, they're all about struggling. hardship and survival, basically. "Salty seas" feels like it's more about certain characters, though maybe I'm just projecting here.

• edited October 2017

I guess your right. A theme song shouldn't be based around how it sounds, but about how it's message connects to the character. And songs about struggle are a dime a dozen. I can see why songs with relevant lyrics are the ones most treasured because they're hard to come by (unless you're a Linkin Park fan).

Edit: Going back and listening to the song you two were analyzing, I can see now that it's not how it works. Most of it comes from it's message, but having a sound that is authentic to the material is a huge bonus. Those types of songs are even more rare to find.

What they said did make sense to me based on some of the lyrics: "and it's you that makes me try" refers to Jane making the decision to co

• edited October 2017

Here is one I found I thought was relevant to Clem.

Her scars tell a story, mental and physical alike. But if no one knows their story besides her, they mean nothing.

The EP version is here (Beginning has a more authentic feel)

• I guess Jane would be the one crying that the song is referring to, but the game never showed her that vulnerable except when Clem leaves her.

Buh?

Also, don't forget the implication that [the thought of(?)] robbing Arvo was too much for her. ...That always seemed so stupid/skewed to me.

I started imagining that Jane was crying as soon as she left Clem but got her act together when she heard the gunshots, as she said.

Well, considering she's apparently wearing makeup...for some reason....

As you can tell, I was thinking way too much during the credits.

Eh, it's fine. They shouldn't be using licensed songs just for the sake of it, after all; most of the songs thematically fit in with one or two characters or the events of the episode.

Not sure who the ANF song is supposed to be about, though.

I mean, the other 3 songs are generic, they're all about struggling. hardship and survival, basically. "Salty seas" feels like it's more about certain characters, though maybe I'm just projecting here.

Eh, I guess, but they generally fit some aspect of the story/character:
    In the Water can apply to the Cabin Group as a collective, but I kinda hone in on Luke and/or Nick specifically. Parts can also be attributed to Clementine as well.
    In the Pines always kinda sounded like a villain song from Carver to me, to the point that it actually kinda annoyed me the first time I heard it.
    Remember me felt like it was meant to refer to either Carlos(in the final product, at least) and/or Alvin, though only in hindsight.
    Salty Seas, on the other hand, pretty clearly sounds like it was picked specifically for Sarah. Too bad the episode was written in such a way that it feels horribly timed and/or out of place by the time you hear it. :unamused: :

What they said did make sense to me based on some of the lyrics: "and it's you that makes me try" refers to Jane making the decision to co

• Well, I completely read the situation wrong. But at least in doing so it reminded me what this tread was for and I've become more self critical in what I view is a good theme song, or not.

I'll dig deeper next time

• I'm not really sure what you mean? Sounds? That song sounds depressing and bleak, which fits "Amid the Ruins" quite well. Hell, I listen to those credits and I ALMOST forget what a crappy episode it actually was.

I guess your right. A theme song shouldn't be based around how it sounds, but about how it's message connects to the character. And songs ab

• Buh?

I just think too much, that's all. And I wish I was a fanfic writer.

Well, considering she's apparently wearing makeup...for some reason....

Yeah, I'm not sure they even thought about that. They probably were afraid of making her too "unnattractive" to the player, so they decided her short hair would be comprimised by having her look like she's wearing lipstick and eyeliner. Just another sign of Telltale's decline. That wasn't the case with Lilly or Carley or anyone in season 1, was it?
    Also looking at Jane again, I can start to see more of the art style shift to ANF now that you mention it.

In the Pines always kinda sounded like a villain song from Carver to me, to the point that it actually kinda annoyed me the first time I heard it.

That song starts out bad but gets better, IMO. The background instrumental music is the best part. It sounds like some music from season 1, but that's probably a coincidence.

Salty Seas, on the other hand, pretty clearly sounds like it was picked specifically for Sarah. Too bad the episode was written in such a way that it feels horribly timed and/or out of place by the time you hear it.

Eh, I see it as way to reflect on what happened in the episode. Also playing songs in the fucking episode is atrocious, look at Michonne's trashy intro. Tell me you didn't like that.

I guess Jane would be the one crying that the song is referring to, but the game never showed her that vulnerable except when Clem leaves he

• I meant more in an instrumental sense. Having something like electric guitars and drum kits in a theme song doesn't really fit the post-apocalyptic realism of the game. When you were talking about the credit music from the game, I thought you were criticizing the recent fan entries for theme songs on this thread. As I said, I completely misread the situation. Sorry for the confusion.

I'm not really sure what you mean? Sounds? That song sounds depressing and bleak, which fits "Amid the Ruins" quite well. Hell, I listen to those credits and I ALMOST forget what a crappy episode it actually was.

• edited October 2017

Yeah, I'm not sure they even thought about that. They probably were afraid of making her too "unnattractive" to the player, so they decided her short hair would be comprimised by having her look like she's wearing lipstick and eyeliner. Just another sign of Telltale's decline. That wasn't the case with Lilly or Carley or anyone in season 1, was it?

Also looking at Jane again, I can start to see more of the art style shift to ANF now that you mention it.

Uh...what? I'm sorry, did you accidentally reference previous posts/comments of mine here or something? I mean, I'll try to answer them, but seems like you pulled these out of nowhere.

1. Yes, Jane looks and feels like she was designed to be as superficially appealing as possible, to the point she looks nothing like any of the other characters. Her face in particular is out of theme, since Lilly was a butterface that took after Larry and the similarly superficially Carley still had a manchin goin on.
    2. I suppose that would be a somewhat better comparison than the Michonne DLC except a. while somewhat uncanny, she lacks the wax dummy sheen they have and b. they somehow managed to completely fuck up her look in the game by basing her first model on Grace.

That song starts out bad but gets better, IMO. The background instrumental music is the best part. It sounds like some music from season 1, but that's probably a coincidence.

Eh, I suppose. I believe it's an old folk song anyway.

Eh, I see it as way to reflect on what happened in the episode.

I meant to direct that previous comment at the way the developers suddenly treated Sarah more than the moodwhiplash of the Mexican Russian .

Also playing songs in the fucking episode is atrocious, l

Well, yeah, it can be really distracting if not used very carefully like that.

look at Michonne's trashy intro. Tell me you didn't like that.

I like the song if that's what you mean. I didn't revisit the DLC proper(or rather a playthrough of the first episode) until a few weeks ago. I think it's meant to glorify the fact that this is a comic book tie-in, even if the way that intro was handled was a bit...jarring.

Buh? I just think too much, that's all. And I wish I was a fanfic writer. Well, considering she's apparently wearing makeup...

• edited October 2017

Yes, Jane looks and feels like she was designed to be as superficially appealing as possible, to the point she looks nothing like any of the other characters. Her face in particular is out of theme, since Lilly was a butterface that took after Larry and the similarly superficially Carley still had a manchin goin on.

Yes, I remember you saying that about those two, but I don't really think either of them are unnattractive. Just not supermodels. Don't know why you're so hard on them. I take it you're obsessive over little details.
    And Damn it. You know, I still really want to see the Jane concept art so we can see how she was meant to look.
    Also, Grace? Remind me what that's about.

I suppose that would be a somewhat better comparison than the Michonne DLC except a. while somewhat uncanny, she lacks the wax dummy sheen they have and b. they somehow managed to completely fuck up her look in the game by basing her first model on Grace.

We've been over this, remember there's a stupid filter over the game models? The models themselves are fine, though maybe they could use some better "outlines" like in season 2. If you like that stylistic choice. I do.

Eh, I suppose. I believe it's an old folk song anyway.

And season 1 had lots of tracks like that. Did ANF?

I meant to direct that previous comment at the way the developers suddenly treated Sarah more than the moodwhiplash of the Mexican Russian .

Not sure what you mean. That dedicating a song to a character that was given the shaft early on is disingenuous? Yeah, it is. But I think the song is about Jane, too, so...

Well, yeah, it can be really distracting if not used very carefully like that.

The only example I can think of is Nate's radio, which made perfect sense in-universe and fit his character well.

I like the song if that's what you mean. I didn't revisit the DLC proper(or rather a playthrough of the first episode) until a few weeks ago. I think it's meant to glorify the fact that this is a comic book tie-in, even if the way that intro was handled was a bit...jarring.

I would have NO problems with it during the credits but that intro sucked you right out of the atmosphere of the game and the tragedy of Michonne feeling so much guilt over her daughters she almost kills herself. It's mood whiplash at its finest, like it's some cheesy 70's exploitation flick. And, even more unforgivably, it breaks the fourth wall with all the comic book pages. WHAT the FUCK were they thinking?
    Save that shit for the end, at least it would be a breather after all the depressing stuff (michonne really is one of the most grim telltale walking dead entries)

Yeah, I'm not sure they even thought about that. They probably were afraid of making her too "unnattractive" to the player, so they decided

• edited October 2017

Yes, I remember you saying that about those two, but I don't really think either of them are unnattractive. Just not supermodels. Don't know why you're so hard on them. I take it you're obsessive over little details.

I'm not. I'm just pointing out how the other female characters have this flawed or even uncannyness to their appearances.
    Jane almost looks like she's from another game, even having little to no "penciling" on her.

And Damn it. You know, I still really want to see the Jane concept art so we can see how she was meant to look.

Oh that's right, you were awol when that post was made...don't expect anything revolutionary.

Also, Grace? Remind me what that's about.

Grace Garcia was the initial name and design for the comparatively younger Kate. Her model was in use long enough that one version of the Part 1 title screen still has her instead of Kate and her model is still used in the game as "Huh-Chick" and possibly Shades-Chick.

We've been over this, remember there's a stupid filter over the game models? The models themselves are fine, though maybe they could use some better "outlines" like in season 2. If you like that stylistic choice. I do.

Yeah, that stupid filter is totally the source of the extra 90 pounds of nut.

And season 1 had lots of tracks like that. Did ANF?

If you consider the credits song folk, then sure.:lol:
    But yeah, there were a few original tracks that were country-ish.

Not sure what you mean. That dedicating a song to a character that was given the shaft early on is disingenuous? Yeah, it is.

Well, I think the song was probably chosen before those horrible storytelling decisions were made official, but yeah.

The only example I can think of is Nate's radio, which made perfect sense in-universe and fit his character well.

Yeah, that. I have no idea what that song was about, nor do I really care at the moment, but yeah.

I would have NO problems with it during the credits but that intro sucked you right out of the atmosphere of the game and the tragedy of Michonne feeling so much guilt over her daughters she almost kills herself. It's mood whiplash at its finest, like it's some cheesy 70's exploitation flick. And, even more unforgivably, it breaks the fourth wall with all the comic book pages. WHAT the FUCK were they thinking?

Save that shit for the end, at least it would be a breather after all the depressing stuff (michonne really is one of the most grim telltale walking dead entries)

Yeah, that. :joy:

What was the credits song for that episode now that you mention it?

Yes, Jane looks and feels like she was designed to be as superficially appealing as possible, to the point she looks nothing like any of the

• edited October 2017

I'm not. I'm just pointing out how the other female characters have this flawed or even uncannyness to their appearances. Jane almost looks like she's from another game, even having little to no "penciling" on her.

This is a flawed argument, saying she doesn't fit because she's conventionally pretty. If there's nobody that attractive up to that point, then it would be about time to see one, statistically. Her backstory paints her as a dumb party animal, and stereotypically they are usually pretty bimbos. She probably was before she cut her hair. (you think it was always like that? I don't) But the question of changing art styles still exists.

Oh that's right, you were awol when that post was made...don't expect anything revolutionary.

Okay, first off, I wasn't awol, the site wouldn't work properly to the point where I couldn't even post.
    Second, you don't just post stuff like that and leave it a mystery. "That post." Give a me a fucking link ya jerk.

Grace Garcia

I know about the old Kate design, I don't remember it looking like Jane.

Yeah, that stupid filter is totally the source of the extra 90 pounds of nut.

u wut

few original tracks that were country-ish

I can't remember anything music-wise (besides reused tracks) except for "I love you, brother" Even what I thought was original music for the menu turned out to be from the "alone" endings in season 2, so... lol.

Well, I think the song was probably chosen before those horrible storytelling decisions were made official, but yeah.

Maybe? I never put much thought into how they chose the songs.

Yeah, that. :joy:

So you agree it was ridiculous?

What was the credits song for that episode now that you mention it?

This, I guess. I'd like to point out I love how the the whole story built up the mystery of what happened to Michonne's daughers only to reveal "I dunno lol"
    Now that's satisfying storytelling!

Yes, I remember you saying that about those two, but I don't really think either of them are unnattractive. Just not supermodels. Don't know

• This is a flawed argument, saying she doesn't fit because she's conventionally pretty. If there's nobody that attractive up to that point, then it would be about time to see one, statistically.

That's...not quite what I was ultimately saying, but whatever.

Her backstory paints her as a dumb party animal, and stereotypically they are usually pretty bimbos.

Eh, true enough.

She probably was before she cut her hair. (you think it was always like that? I don't)

That's what I was getting at in a different post about Clementine getting a similar style--her hair(if you can even call it that anymore) is no doubt the result of years of lathering herself in bodily fluids and presumably never washing.

But the question of changing art styles still exists.

I does. EVen if I'm not quite sure where we were on that point anymore. :p

Okay, first off, I wasn't awol, the site wouldn't work properly to the point where I couldn't even post.
    Second, you don't just post stuff like that and leave it a mystery. "That post." Give a me a fucking link ya jerk.

Here it is.

I know about the old Kate design, I don't remember it looking like Jane.

enter image description here

u wut

In da butt

I can't remember anything music-wise (besides reused tracks) except for "I love you, brother" Even what I thought was original music for the menu turned out to be from the "alone" endings in season 2, so... lol.

Well, there's the beggining of the Part 1 flashbacks and a track in either Prescott or RIchmond at least.

Maybe? I never put much thought into how they chose the songs.

We probably shouldn't have to, but here we are.

So you agree it was ridiculous?

Yeah, if unintentionally hilariously so.

This, I guess. I'd like to point out I love how the the whole story built up the mystery of what happened to Michonne's daughers only to reveal "I dunno lol"
    Now that's satisfying storytelling!

Yeah, now that you mention it, I didn't really think about that. I mean, I think the message was more that she can't forgive herself for leaving them...especially since the outbreak kicked off not too long afterwards from what I can tell, but fair point nonetheless.

I'm not. I'm just pointing out how the other female characters have this flawed or even uncannyness to their appearances. Jane almost looks

• That's...not quite what I was ultimately saying, but whatever.

Oh come on already. Enough. You hate her because she took spotlight from characters you like and you look for other reasons to justify your hating her, like her appearance, which is just silly. Be honest with me here.

Eh, true enough.

I like to think the zombie apocalypse made her clean her act up a bit.

That's what I was getting at in a different post about Clementine getting a similar style--her hair(if you can even call it that anymore) is no doubt the result of years of lathering herself in bodily fluids and presumably never washing.

What? Oh come on, that's just sick and wrong.

Here it is.

Well, damn. There it is. Kinda underwhelming. Her buzzcut is different, pretty funny it looks the "JUST" guy. I guess her lips are little duller?
    What's weird is her legs look a little disproportionate, like they're part of a different drawing. She looks really tall.

link to "Thicc" Jane

Has anyone asked them about the art style change? I haven't seen them to justify it, and I'd looove to see them try.
    Talk about getting big for your britches. "we need a more mature realistic style" Don't fix what isn't broke, that's what I always say.

Well, there's the beggining of the Part 1 flashbacks and a track in either Prescott or RIchmond at least.

Maybe I'll get them when I replay the game.

We probably shouldn't have to, but here we are.

Oy. Vey. We put all this thought into it, and for what? It's not like we can change the game. Can we write a prose text story? Possibly, but unlikely.

Yeah, if unintentionally hilariously so.

Good. Good to see. Thought I was going crazy, some people around here actually liked that.

Yeah, now that you mention it, I didn't really think about that. I mean, I think the message was more that she can't forgive herself for leaving them...especially since the outbreak kicked off not too long afterwards from what I can tell, but fair point nonetheless.

Yeah, Michonne is kind of a cunt in the comic, before and after the apocalypse. Pardon my french.
    But still, what a cop-out. At least tell us from the get-go, somehow, that we're not going to get any actual answers, you know? I'd rather just have it, they're fucking dead. Why the mystery?

This is a flawed argument, saying she doesn't fit because she's conventionally pretty. If there's nobody that attractive up to that point, t

• Oh come on already. Enough. You hate her because she took spotlight from characters you like and you look for other reasons to justify your hating her, like her appearance, which is just silly. Be honest with me here.

No, I dislike her in part because she got so much attention over characters that actually mattered to the story—I grew to legitimately hate her because the way this was done ultimately made her very reprehensible on top of being a very Suetiful Creator’s Pet. And you’re the one who brought it up in the one.
    The appearance thing is more jaywalking that goes along with the whole Edgy OC joke.

I like to think the zombie apocalypse made her clean her act up a bit.

From drinking and tormenting to sleeping around and murdering.
    Also, the irony of saying she cleaned up considering what she does.

What? Oh come on, that's just sick and wrong.

You know it’s true. It’s like, one of the first things she’s known for.

Even if she had to take convenient take a credential from Clementine(and/or Lee) for the impact.

Well, damn. There it is. Kinda underwhelming. Her buzzcut is different, pretty funny it looks the "JUST" guy. I guess her lips are little duller?

…The who?
    And to be fair, most of the concept art reflects the characters’ almost completed design. Hence why Luke and Nick only have swapped headpieces.

What's weird is her legs look a little disproportionate, like they're part of a different drawing. She looks really tall.

Well she was the tallest of the female cast in Season 2.

Has anyone asked them about the art style change? I haven't seen them to justify it, and I'd looove to see them try.

Talk about getting big for your britches. "we need a more mature realistic style" Don't fix what isn't broke, that's what I always say.
    I think I recall one of them saying it was an evolution of the artstyle once, but that’s about it.
    And while I think a few characters look alright, I still agree.

Oy. Vey. We put all this thought into it, and for what? It's not like we can change the game. Can we write a prose text story? Possibly, but unlikely.

…What?

Good. Good to see. Thought I was going crazy, some people around here actually liked that.

Oh, I like it. Just not for the right reasons. :lol:

Yeah, Michonne is kind of a cunt in the comic, before and after the apocalypse. Pardon my french.

I think I recall Bossman(and Vengeful, but forget him) saying something to that effect once, but I lack full context outside of her relationship with Black Pete being an improvement.

But still, what a cop-out. At least tell us from the get-go, somehow, that we're not going to get any actual answers, you know? I'd rather just have it, they're fucking dead. Why the mystery?

Idk. It likely seemed like a great idea in concept. And I don’t think it’s necessarily bad, but then again, I don’t watch the TV show or read the comics on top of not playing the DLC myself.

That's...not quite what I was ultimately saying, but whatever. Oh come on already. Enough. You hate her because she took spotlight f

• edited November 2017

You basically just repeated what I said, so yes... I am right.
    And yes, she's such a creator's pet, that's why she gets the lame rushed endings and kenny get's the dragged-out tearjerking heartfelt ones.
    You know what I'm talking about.

From drinking and tormenting to sleeping around and murdering. Also, the irony of saying she cleaned up considering what she does.

omg are you slut-shaming? I am so triggered right now.

Well she was the tallest of the female cast in Season 2.

Really?

Evolution

How is changing the whole point of the art-style (ie, looking like a comic book) an "evolution"?
    jesus fucking christ.

....what?

I wanna be a fanfic writer.

Oh, I like it. Just not for the right reasons.

Please.
    I bet they're going to open up Walking Dead: Clementine with something similar now. This is all your fault.

Idk. It likely seemed like a great idea in concept. And I don’t think it’s necessarily bad, but then again, I don’t watch the TV show or read the comics on top of not playing the DLC myself.

Man, I don't even remember any daughters mentioned in the comic. It think they made them up for the game, which makes what I'm saying even more pertinent. They added them, and did fucking nothing.

I think I recall Bossman(and Vengeful, but forget him) saying something to that effect once, but I lack full context outside of her relationship with Black Pete being an improvement.

Well outside of wrecking other people's relationships and causing them to kill themselves, she's really sadistic and brutal. Let's just say what she did to Randall in the game is like saturday morning cartoon-tier compared to what she did to the Governor. In fact, it doesn't even make sense for Michonne in the game to NOT hurt him, that would be out of character.

Oh come on already. Enough. You hate her because she took spotlight from characters you like and you look for other reasons to justify your

• edited November 2017

what the hell, formatting fucked me over again

• Yeah, I noticed. That happened to me a few times too.

what the hell, formatting fucked me over again

• I mean, I can post and stuff, but we should have a delete comment option for this scenario.

Yeah, I noticed. That happened to me a few times too.

• You basically just repeated what I said, so yes... I am right.

What the hell happened to the editing here?

And yes, she's such a creator's pet, that's why she gets the lame rushed endings and kenny get's the dragged-out tearjerking heartfelt ones.

That's after the fact, fool. Besides, we can all agree the blame for Jane mostly lies with Mr.'s Petty, Stirpe, Ainsworth, and maybe Darin. But the damage is done either way.
    Besides, I rewatched No Going Back several months under certain conditions and it really does become obvious that Nick Breckon was just struggling to salvage what he could of his intended story while being mandated to incorporate Jane(who he likely had no hand in creating) with top billing and little to no idea of how to write her. And I've said since December that not only was her flashback was the worst and that Kenny's second one was completely pointless.

You know what I'm talking about.

What?

omg are you slut-shaming? I am so triggered right now.

Not really. Just bluntly making fun of that statement.

Really?

Well, Natasha might be a little taller, but otherwise yeah. Then again, I think I may have overlooked Bonnie as well.

How is changing the whole point of the art-style (ie, looking like a comic book) an "evolution"?
    j esus fucking christ.

Because you're moving up to more photo-realistic models. And only that.

I wanna be a fanfic writer.

Oh. Then write!

Please.
    I bet they're going to open up Walking Dead: Clementine with something similar now. > This is all your fault.

Man, I don't even remember any daughters mentioned in the comic. It think they made them up for the game, which makes what I'm saying even more pertinent. They added them, and did fucking nothing.

Sounds about right. They apparently had artistic liberties, but couldn't do to much with it due to the license.
    Gee, where have I heard that before...?

Well outside of wrecking other people's relationships and causing them to kill themselves, she's really sadistic and brutal. Let's just say what she did to Randall in the game is like saturday morning cartoon-tier compared to what she did to the Governor. In fact, it doesn't even make sense for Michonne in the game to NOT hurt him, that would be out of character.

Huh. Didn't the Governor rape her with bondage?

Oh goodness, I just realized/remembered she's likely who Molly and Jane were based on!

You basically just repeated what I said, so yes... I am right. And yes, she's such a creator's pet, that's why she gets the lame rushed end

• @Zombiekiller3121 is this one good for Max? I personally think it fits him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.