Season 8, Episode 2 what do you guys think about the episode? (Spoilers)

Was the episode good,bad, whats was the good part about the episode, what was the bad part?

What do you guys think about the baby scene?

For me i was shock to see morales ?

Tagged:

Comments

• This is pretty embarrassing... but i don't remember morales ._. And this episode was great! I liked when Morgan said "I don't die" and when he got shot his eyes popped open :D he lived up to that.

• I knew they we’re somehow return. I remember Morales and his family moved on and said goodbye to Rick snd the group. I believe they we’re supposed to go to Birmingham but they somehow ended up in DC.

• Did they seriously think they'd make it to England?

Canedox posted: »

I knew they we’re somehow return. I remember Morales and his family moved on and said goodbye to Rick snd the group. I believe they we’re supposed to go to Birmingham but they somehow ended up in DC.

• This should've been episode 100. This was certainly a better episode than that thing we got last week. I'm glad that we got to see some minor characters, such as Eric to shine a bit, who had about as much screentime this episode than he had in season 6 and season 7 combined. This was like seeing him.in season 5 again. And bloody hell, we lost quite a lot of characters, although minor, such as Francine (I guess she died) and that guy who gave the saviours 'Gregorys' head in season 6. I was actually kinda sad.

I had Morales return spoiled for me, but I still really liked that the atlanta 4 (Rick, Carl, Carol and Daryl) is the atlanta 5 once again, after the loss of Glenn last season.

8/10.

• Morales was the guy with the wife and 2 kids who was at the Atlanta camp with Rick and the OG group and he drove away with everyone after a while of being there. I was soooooo surprised to see him as a saviour, he was so nice

This is pretty embarrassing... but i don't remember morales ._. And this episode was great! I liked when Morgan said "I don't die" and when he got shot his eyes popped open he lived up to that.

• edited October 2017

Lol there’s a few places in the US called Birmingham too ? I think they went to the one in Alabama

Did they seriously think they'd make it to England?

• Did they seriously think they'd make it to England?

:D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.