Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• This season is turning out super awesome! I enjoyed episode 4 a lot! All the fight scenes were awesome and the story was amazing. I hope that Minecraft has a truly epic season finale!

• I very much hope that episode 5 will be in December, well, and if 2018, then let them at least release an episode in January. Well, the longest I want is an episode in December, because it's very long to wait.

• That one Jetra scene in episode 4, o was yelling Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!, dang it

• That one Jetra scene in episode 4, o was yelling Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!, dang it

I ship Jetra but don't you think it would be a little weird if they kissed? I mean, they are blocks, it would look kinda weird haha ( depending on the angle, I guess )

• I think Episode 5 will be longest episode of both seasons! Also I think their going back to the terminal portal thing in the Sea Temple. Because in HIR at the sea temple if you go up to the terminal Jesse says “ I feel like this is important but I don’t know why.”

• edited November 2017

Ok I just played EP4 I'll give it a 4/10 I mean the story just geting thrown around I mean I know this is for kids but the dialog is so corny too but at least it was a little entertaining.

• Who else has another save file for alternate choices?

• I think a major moral in story mode is “ Nothing built can last forever”

• me!

Who else has another save file for alternate choices?

• Listen, It's for all ages. NOT CHILDREN! I respect your opinion though It seems kind of bias as you just didn't play it and based it because "IT'S MINECRAFT STORY MODE" The story was actually kind of sad and goofy. Sorry if I went on a little bit of a rant here :P

Sbs1280 posted: »

Ok I just played EP4 I'll give it a 4/10 I mean the story just geting thrown around I mean I know this is for kids but the dialog is so corny too but at least it was a little entertaining.

• Me, it's always cool to see what would happen if you go the other way.

Who else has another save file for alternate choices?

• Well I didn't mean it's only for kids I just mean it's mostly a kid audience

L-dog posted: »

Listen, It's for all ages. NOT CHILDREN! I respect your opinion though It seems kind of bias as you just didn't play it and based it because

• Also I think EP 5 S1 of the founder screaming is pretty well known know

I think a major moral in story mode is “ Nothing built can last forever”

• I don't think that will ever happen but that's just my opinion I didn't make the game

That one Jetra scene in episode 4, o was yelling Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!, dang it

• I think Fred is going to come back at the end

This season is turning out super awesome! I enjoyed episode 4 a lot! All the fight scenes were awesome and the story was amazing. I hope that Minecraft has a truly epic season finale!

• I think Fred is going to come back at the end

Xara said she watched Romeo killing Fred

• I will know count the seconds until the episode comes out ill be counting for ages

• There is a possibility that the episode be released in December, at the end of December

• Also the episode appeared on the SteamDB

DenikRG posted: »

There is a possibility that the episode be released in December, at the end of December

• So, what was that tougher than diamond thing? Cus I didn't see anything about that...

• BEDROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

ali1382 posted: »

So, what was that tougher than diamond thing? Cus I didn't see anything about that...

• Friendship?

So, what was that tougher than diamond thing? Cus I didn't see anything about that...

• I don't think so...

Friendship?

• If they make a part 2 of this season(IF being the strong word here) what do you think it will be about

• Soran. All the books leads to it or Telltale might be saving it years forward for season 3.

If they make a part 2 of this season(IF being the strong word here) what do you think it will be about

• So, there is hope that they make season 3, and, do you know if they will continue this season 2 until the eighth episode, or it will be just five?

Soran. All the books leads to it or Telltale might be saving it years forward for season 3.

• Imagine if telltale ran out of budget to make the episode heh heh heh apocalypse sounds in the background hehehehe

• Good point, but that one moment I really wished this game had more adult content

MegaXD posted: »

That one Jetra scene in episode 4, o was yelling Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!, dang it I ship Jetra but don't you think it would be a little we

• What do you mean? There can be romance in a kids game, plus they really don't HAVE to kiss to show it

Good point, but that one moment I really wished this game had more adult content

• Soren. All the books leads to it or Telltale might be saving it years forward for season 3.

Let's hope this happens. This season has surprised me a lot, it's so good! When they announced season 2 I was excited but not much at the same time, and the "newcomers can play season 2 without playing season1" left me hopeless about this season being good. Thank god I was wrong.

• What I meant was, they keep the emotion (romamce) so low key that at times it can feel like they don't care, but this is a game for all ages and I love it, so I just roll with it

Mikestar16 posted: »

What do you mean? There can be romance in a kids game, plus they really don't HAVE to kiss to show it

• Episode 5 might come out this year because on Tumblr Eric Stirpe said episode 5 will have the same 6-8 week wait! This is big!!

• edited November 2017

8 weeks is almost 2 months, and 2 months later is January, so I doubt it.

Episode 5 might come out this year because on Tumblr Eric Stirpe said episode 5 will have the same 6-8 week wait! This is big!!

• Oh ya true but atleast it’ll be early January. I think the release gaps between Jailhouse Block and Giant Consequences messed up the 1 month release. Or it could of been Jailhouse Block and Below the Bedrock release gap that messed it up.

8 weeks is almost 2 months, and 2 months later is January, so I doubt it.

• There’s something a lot of us haven’t noticed. WHERE’s Stella?!! I hope she’s ok ?

• She's with Romeo.

There’s something a lot of us haven’t noticed. WHERE’s Stella?!! I hope she’s ok ?

• edited November 2017

I know she’s with Romeo but where was she in both of the epilogues with Romeo?

Kng0604 posted: »

She's with Romeo.

• I'm guessing January 9th of 2018. I'm not getting my hopes up for an early release..
    Like last time.

Oh ya true but atleast it’ll be early January. I think the release gaps between Jailhouse Block and Giant Consequences messed up the 1 month release. Or it could of been Jailhouse Block and Below the Bedrock release gap that messed it up.

• Flashbacks intensifies

I'm guessing January 9th of 2018. I'm not getting my hopes up for an early release.. Like last time.

• January 9th is one day after Christmas break is over I believe so that might be good

Sign in to comment in this discussion.