GOTG: What do you guys want Telltale to make season 2 more improved now that season 1 is completed?

So Now that we have seen the end of episode 5 post-credits of a possible tease of season 2 what do you guys want Telltale to improve on when they begin making season 2 (maybe) for an example Better story telling, Good exploration, Testing episodes for glitches and bugs,, and many more.

Tagged:

Comments

1. State of Galaxy and Guardians shown after each episode (exactly as at the end of ep5) and showing which choice impact what. Like Gamora is happy because of choice A.
    2. Depending if this is final season or not, but if this is final season I would like to see endings like everyone dies, or guardians break permanently etc. I mean choice to go wrong and finish the game with bad ending, but with good choices to be able to win and keep full team together like never before. In s1 you get team together regardless if you have chosen worst possible options. If it wouldn't be last season, then never mind :P
    3. I would really like to see that more choices in terms of interactions with guardians and more about their stories.
    4. No more "single choice impacting big thing" like at the end of ep4.

But overall I really liked S1 :P

• edited November 2017

Interesting I would like to see more development in character relationships, I would hate to see an ending with everyone dead it will make me sad. Anyway for Number 2: do you mean season 1 as the final season or Season 2?

Ravandel posted: »

* State of Galaxy and Guardians shown after each episode (exactly as at the end of ep5) and showing which choice impact what. Like Gamora is

• Yes, question was about s2 so it was if S2 will be final. Also bad ending is sad, but kinda it gives you feeling that you can actually shape that story. Like in Mass Effect 2 where there was option that full team died including main character. It was dramatic and it was like different story with sad ending. But in comparison if you put more effort you got ending where everyone were alive.

Interesting I would like to see more development in character relationships, I would hate to see an ending with everyone dead it will make me sad. Anyway for Number 2: do you mean season 1 as the final season or Season 2?

• Probably a more concrete villain for the course of the season, likely one connected to Thanos given the ending. Presumably fallout from the previous season too, depending on who you might have brought back or who died. More interactions with the Guardians too since it's working well doing that.

• The overall pacing now that enough of the character's plot and motivation have been established at this point. Just a lot more exploration in new environments and not "oh boy another friggin' temple".

• Let's see...

Now that we've explored Peter and his mom's relationship, I wouldn't mind exploring his life with Yondu. There's enough there that we don't know, including what brokered his deal with Peter's mom to look after Peter, for a little excitement, humor, and character shaping.

I would very much like a chance to bond with my crew or interact with them more. I like any excuse for Peter's music to be included, but I'd also like to be able to select the music from the ship at any time if it's already been played.

We need a better villain for certain. Not necessarily Thanos himself, but certainly something far more intense than Hala was during this season. In spite of the scale of her destruction, due to the way it was presented, at times it escaped my mind she was even a problem.

• Yeah, I agree with that.

Poptarts posted: »

Let's see... Now that we've explored Peter and his mom's relationship, I wouldn't mind exploring his life with Yondu. There's enough ther

• I agree too ;)

Yeah, I agree with that.

• I agree with a lot of your points but I don't know what other villain is more powerful than Thanos. I mean we could have Peter and his friends face off against Peter's father and more villains than just Thanos.

Poptarts posted: »

Let's see... Now that we've explored Peter and his mom's relationship, I wouldn't mind exploring his life with Yondu. There's enough ther

• It honestly depends on who they decide Peter's father to be ( it's different between the comic and movie, but then StarLord himself has been through at least one really sharp re-imagining ). Any of the Celestials would qualify as more powerful than Thanos. They could toy around with the idea of introducing the Infinity Stones. If they did it that way, they could have a villain they have to fight with one Infinity Stone, and the end of season teaser could be the return of Thanos with a partially assembled Infinity Gauntlet.

I agree with a lot of your points but I don't know what other villain is more powerful than Thanos. I mean we could have Peter and his friends face off against Peter's father and more villains than just Thanos.

• Less bickering between the Guardians. It felt like i was always diffusing a situation despite making choices to please everyone. Got really old.

• I'd really have to agree with that. Yeah, it provides tension, but it was pretty infuriating that it kept happening over and over again, and they'd always take things extremely personally. I guess that's what you get for being cooped up with a bunch of colourful characters, but it did get annoying.

The next set of choices should focus more on the problems of the galaxy, make it feel like we have a difference there.

Less bickering between the Guardians. It felt like i was always diffusing a situation despite making choices to please everyone. Got really old.

• maybe its just me but I felt like the bickering and arguing added elements of comedy into the game. I mean that's essentially how the guardians act most of the time anyway.Its just when it kept getting serious and you had to choose between someone on who was right that it got annoying .

• Yea I agree with you.

maybe its just me but I felt like the bickering and arguing added elements of comedy into the game. I mean that's essentially how the guar

• Why is number four a problem? If anything it's good that choices matter a bit-ish more.

Ravandel posted: »

* State of Galaxy and Guardians shown after each episode (exactly as at the end of ep5) and showing which choice impact what. Like Gamora is

• in season 1,everytime there was a fight in space, space seemed really boring.
    so i would totally add more stuff to it, maybe some particles when the ship flies, some stuff like those to make space more livable.
    CANT WAIT FOR SEASON 2 !!

• edited December 2017

1: More interaction with the characters.
    2: Some kind of side quest or mass effect style loyalty missions that are separate from the main story arc
    3: More episodes per season.
    4: Make Rocket cuter.

• How dare you rocket is already cute enough ! :/

Razor512 posted: »

1: More interaction with the characters. 2: Some kind of side quest or mass effect style loyalty missions that are separate from the main story arc 3: More episodes per season. 4: Make Rocket cuter.

• You can never have too much cuteness :)

• I was wondering, how much creative freedom do game devs have when it comes to this series? for example, if they wanted to do a mass effect 3/ witcher 3 style RPG game with a more in-depth melee combat system, would it be allowed?

Imagine a partially open world where you have more guided story missions, but select hub areas for more opportunities to interact with characters outside of main missions, as well as to get some side missions, but have the whole thing be heavily story driven.

The questing and side mission can take on the style of how some anime series introduce side activities where you have one overarching story, with mini arcs within it.

It would be completely different from the usual telltale style, but it would be cool to see where instead of a multiple short experiences, you have a single 50-100 hour game that is heavy on the narrative.

It could even still kinda tie in with telltale focus on episodes, by basically considering such an undertaking to be a movie :).

• Agreed 100%.

Less bickering between the Guardians. It felt like i was always diffusing a situation despite making choices to please everyone. Got really old.

• Purely visual, I would like for them to give it comic-style outlines like walking dead had.

• I mean for a first season, the whole "Choose which Guardian to side with and keep everyone happy worked, but if they do that again for Season 2, it's not gonna work. I'm hoping we still see SOME conflict between the Guardians, but maybe instead focus on characters outside of the Guardians instead and see how they react to our choices.

• Agree, I haven't enjoyed much that choices between my own team and some of them seems forced.

SonicGX98 posted: »

I mean for a first season, the whole "Choose which Guardian to side with and keep everyone happy worked, but if they do that again for Seaso

• I think we need more episodes
    Longer episodes
    And more yondu

• More Mantis!

Mantis romance!

Mantis subplot!

Mantis is too cute!

• Tru with more Yondu. Thought he was gonna play a bigger role in this game. Here's hoping we see him again!

Sbs1280 posted: »

I think we need more episodes Longer episodes And more yondu

Sign in to comment in this discussion.