The perfect theme song for each character?

Comments

• Oh my god. Max! This song got me thinking of Samantha, who I barely know.

Here was my dumbass reasoning for why it compares to Samantha, if you want to read it.

Edit: Just went to look up the Character's and I thought Samantha was Max and someone named Riley was Norma :lol: It shows you how trustworthy my information is.
    _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
    just adding spacing, lol.
    To tell you the truth, I only saw a single playthrough of the Michonne series a few years ago, so the details I know about Max are a little fuzzy. But I'll do my best with what I do know.

The shame, The ones who died without a name

I'm sure she was a somewhat sympathetic person, The only people she wanted dead were the ones who wronged her and her brother.

And bleed, the company lost in the war today

Her brother, the many innocents that were caught in the crossfire of the community and it's burning. All of that weighs on her, with partial blame to Michonne.

I beg to dream and differ from the hollow lies

I can definitely see that. This had to be done, but she wished she could've spared the ones that were lost, and lived happily there.

This is the dawning of the rest of our lives, On holiday

Her bitter/sweet freedom from Riley's reign

Another protester has crossed the line, To find, The money's on the other side

She went to go get her loot she was keeping for herself, but it was taken by someone else.

A gag, a plastic bag on the monument

Her hate for Riley for what she's done. I don't remember exactly if she did anything else to defy her besides their escape, but that's a good match.
    *This is where I realized I fuck'd up.

More spacing...
    Okay, onto Max.... I don't know where to start now...... I need a break.

15 minutes later...
    Right... Do you mind giving me some lyrics that you think compare to Max? By brain's still sore from all the confusion I just went through.

Fangirl101 posted: »

@Zombiekiller3121 is this one good for Max? I personally think it fits him.

• You know what? Now that I think about it, it would have been more appropriate to say that it's about The New Frontier(the group) or Richmond. I myself got confused! :smiley:

Nononono! Your reasoning is not dumb! It's good. :)

Oh my god. Max! This song got me thinking of Samantha, who I barely know. Here was my dumbass reasoning for why it compares to Samantha,

• Eleanor (Thicker Than Water and From The Gallows):

• Alright. :D Now that we're both no longer confused, I'll try to find how it compares to TNF

Once again, compressed to save space.

Hear the sound of the falling rain, Coming down like an armageddon flame

This actually fits Richmond pretty well. At first, I thought this fit the Monroe situation (Michonne series) but it wasn't a rebellious battle as much as it was a escape mission gone wrong.

The shame, The ones who died without a name

It was a bloodbath, and many people died in the crossfire that we barely knew of. And from the walkers that followed.

And bleed, the company lost the war today

I originally read this line wrong. And it took me having to rewrite this whole comment to realize that. Anyways, the company can represent the council and how they have been exposed for the corruption that consumed them, taking them out of power.

I beg to dream and differ form the hollow lies

Javier and his group knew that something was up and they discovered the horrible truth. They knew and it had to be stopped.

♫This is the dawning of the rest of our lives, on holiday♪

Once again, their freedom from TNF's rule. (Unless...)
    You're talking about it being TNF's holiday by them starting to raid other communities for supplies instead of having to scavenge it themselves. :joy:

Another protester has crossed the line, To find, the money's on the other side

Hmmmm. Money as in their freedom? The spark to create a true and honest-to-god peaceful community, that could be the key to rebuilding humanity? I believe so.

Can I get another Amen? (Amen!)

Empowerment to fight against TNF. ? :D

There's a flag wrapped around a score of men, A gag, a plastic bag on the monument

The only thing this made me think of was when Lonnie, Max, and Badger were shown on stage, like how it was shown in Jacksepticeye's playthrough. Each bearing the mark of THF, and all dead. In a way, foreshadowing what was to come.

Sieg Heil to the president Gasman, Bombs away is your punishment

I could see this being Joan XD. Maybe badger.

Just cause, just cause, because we're outlaws, yeah!

It's very ironic calling them outlaws when they're supposed to be the lawmakers. But I can see how it fits.

Imo, the style of the music better fits Samantha and the Monroe situation, but the lyrics have a stronger similarity with TNF. Good choice!

• Your analysis is amazing and thank you! :blush:

Alright. Now that we're both no longer confused, I'll try to find how it compares to TNF Once again, compressed to save space. (Spoil

• edited November 2017

:D That is exactly it. "I can be good, but f**k it. I'm going to be bad now."
    I think she get's it from her mother

Eleanor (Thicker Than Water and From The Gallows):

• edited November 2017

She has been a sweet gal her entire life and wanted to do something different in the last two episodes. :D
    Oh come on! Eleanor is nothing like Joan. I am glad they aren't related.

That is exactly it. "I can be good, but f**k it. I'm going to be bad now." I think she get's it from her mother

• What the hell happened to the editing here?

What always happens, the site is messed up, or my brain is scrambled, or more likely a combination of both.

That's after the fact, fool. Besides, we can all agree the blame for Jane mostly lies with Mr.'s Petty, Stirpe, Ainsworth, and maybe Darin. But the damage is done either way. Besides, I rewatched No Going Back several months under certain conditions and it really does become obvious that Nick Breckon was just struggling to salvage what he could of his intended story while being mandated to incorporate Jane(who he likely had no hand in creating) with top billing and little to no idea of how to write her. And I've said since December that not only was her flashback was the worst and that Kenny's second one was completely pointless.

I'll have to take your word for it. It's not something I've looked into, much. Walking dead is pretty overwhelming without going into explicit behind the scenes discussion.

What?

That I'm usually right.

Not really. Just bluntly making fun of that statement.

After eating glass, anything's an improvement. Anyone that does something that stupid but lives several years in the zombie apocalypse clearly cleaned up their act, know what I mean? All I'm saying is there's some subtle development there without Jane telling you how she hardened herself into a badass warrior or something like that.

Well, Natasha might be a little taller, but otherwise yeah. Then again, I think I may have overlooked Bonnie as well.

I did say in another thread recently I'd really like to see comprehensive, really wide, scale chart for season two characters.

Because you're moving up to more photo-realistic models. And only that.

Of course, realism automatically equals better in some people's eyes.

Oh. Then write!

But it's haaaaard... :persevere:

look at all the fucks I give

Yeah, I dunno how to feel at this point either. Last season? After all this time? They better not mess it up, but how can they not at this point?

Sounds about right. They apparently had artistic liberties, but couldn't do to much with it due to the license. Gee, where have I heard that before...?

What license? I'm not much for guessing.
    Also apparently her daughters were mentioned after I dropped the comic. Even though there was Michonne Origin comic that said absolutely nothing about them. Yeah, okay. Definitely not complete bullshit.
    What's weird is I don't see why Kirkman would incorporate them into the comic, because I'm pretty sure he holds the video game in some level of contempt.

Huh. Didn't the Governor rape her with bondage?

Yeah, and beat her, but still her mutilating him was some sick-ass Saw shit. He no doubt deserved it, but it was despicable to think a supposedly sane person is capable of that. TV show did not go that far, all she did was jam some glass into his eye.

Oh goodness, I just realized/remembered she's likely who Molly and Jane were based on!

What, you saying all edgy loner chicks are the same? How generalizing.
    Actually, if they kept in Jane being sexually taken advantage of by Troy, then yeah there would be a pretty valid comparison especially since they both use groin attacks on their "Abuser".
    Wow, I just realized that's another similarity between Jane and Molly. How did I not draw that connection before?
    Heck, that's probably why they removed the troy sex subplot, besides it being "too dark"

DabigRG posted: »

You basically just repeated what I said, so yes... I am right. What the hell happened to the editing here? And yes, she's such

• edited November 2017

I wish the audio was a little better, but this song has a strong message of TWD in it's entirety.

If you would like to listen, here is my reasoning.

"Some days are longer, or so it seems"

The pressures of everyday life in a TWD apocalypse. Forced to cut yourself off from other people, and fighting and scavenging to stay alive. The life can be stressful and survivors are forced to just live it day to day. The thoughts that any mess up could cost them dearly, plaguing their minds.

"The ladder I'm climbing was never for me."

No one wanted to be put in this situation of survival. But some miracle allowed them to stay alive. Both Lee and Clementine never thought they would have to take care of a child during a situation like this, before it happened. But, quoting from the song, "that's just how it is".

"There's a spot on the wall where the clock used to be.
    A wasted life is all that I see."

The walkers were once people. Now they've been reduced to rotting, flesh eating shells of themselves that've turned into an everyday danger. Most people see them for how they are now, but others still think of who they used to be.

"But I don't get too down. I stand my ground and say."

Even through this, we have to find a way past this.

[Chorus]
    "I can be stronger. Oh, I can be stronger. Hell or high water. Oh, I can be stronger."

spacing

"Some nights are darker. That's just how it is."

The people we lose along the way. It can be hard to hold those thoughts in ours minds.

"And believing in monster's ain't only for kids."

The the walkers, the bandits, the psychopaths. There is plenty of them out there that every survivor has to keep a lookout for.

"And I don't mind the one that's under my bed"

Their old problems from before seem like a dream compared to the ones the survivors have now. If anything, they wish they could have them back and forget about the one's of today.

"But, I can't hide from the beast that's inside my head."

The part of us that just wants that just wants to lash out at everyone. Kenny's frustration over the loss of this family. Larry's short temper. Walter's anger over the loss of Matthew. Even Lee had his moments, and he's normally seen as the peacekeeper. Our anger comes out eventually. The only thing that matters is what you choose to take it out on. It could make you a detriment to the group, or it can become the driving force that keeps you going.

"But, when I'm afraid, I lock that cage and say."

When it counts, you have to be ready suppress your fears. Because it could be someone's life on the line.

[Chorus]
    "I can be stronger. Oh, I can be stronger. Hell or high water. Oh, I can be stronger."

More spacing

"Some times are harder, that's just how it goes."

Sometimes you have to make a difficult decision that could hurt you and the people around you. That could be anything from rationing supplies, to deciding which person to save in a moment of crises. And all of it reflects back on you.

"But regrets, and doubts, hurt the most."

Clementine shows this a lot in ANF. Regrets for the people that she couldn't save. Her doubts of whether she should trust in people again. Or go at life alone, to spare herself from seeing more people she cares about die. ANF didn't really show that things were to change, but she seems to have a change of heart.

"When you're out of the depths, on your tippy toes. I say take a deep breath and plug your nose."

When you think it's all clear, that when you have to be on your guard the most. You don't know what may happen. Death can come in an instant. EX. Mariana, Lee, Ben, Carley, The officer on day one.

"Because it's sink or swim, whatever shape you're in."

It doesn't matter if you have an injury that has left you handicapped, or have a mental illness. Unless you have someone who can protect you, you won't be able to survive without your own skills. Everyone has to show their skills at some point in order to make it. If you don't... there is no guarantee you'll be back to try again.

[Last Chorus]
    "We can be stronger. Oh, we can be stronger. Hell or high water. Oh, we can be stronger."

Eventually, humanity will be able to rebuild itself. If enough people with mastered survival skills and relatively intact mentalities come together, that's all it would take to start the regrowth of civilization.

Thanks for listening, if you read through all that.

• What always happens, the site is messed up, or my brain is scrambled, or more likely a combination of both.

Ah, of course.

I'll have to take your word for it. It's not something I've looked into, much. Walking dead is pretty overwhelming without going into explicit behind the scenes discussion.

Understandable.

That I'm usually right.

Not really...? I don't quite remember what you're talking about, admittedly, but I also have no interest in going on with the tangent.

After eating glass, anything's an improvement. Anyone that does something that stupid but lives several years in the zombie apocalypse clearly cleaned up their act, know what I mean?

I suppose. That line was under Nick Breckon's pen, mind you, but whatever.

All I'm saying is there's some subtle development there without Jane telling you how she hardened herself into a badass warrior or something like that.

Which is why they constantly gave her more personal interactions and "cool moments" in a single episode than some characters got throughout the entire season.

"Show, don't tell" gone snafu?

I did say in another thread recently I'd really like to see comprehensive, really wide, scale chart for season two characters.

I'd like a stat book for all of the characters in the [game] series, really.

Of course, realism automatically equals better in some people's eyes.

Eh, depends on how it's used really. I'd rather have an entertaining, memorable experience than an uber relastic one.

But it's haaaaard... :persevere:

Hm.

Yeah, I dunno how to feel at this point either. Last season? After all this time? They better not mess it up, but how can they not at this point?

Right on.

Then again, it is [supposed to be] the finale, so I suppose such a sequence would be a neat bit of artistic effort.

What license? I'm not much for guessing.

The Archie Sonic comics had a number of mandates in place that had some occasionally questionable conditions.

Also apparently her daughters were mentioned after I dropped the comic. Even though there was Michonne Origin comic that said absolutely nothing about them. >Yeah, okay. Definitely not complete bullshit.

Gotta love them [cerberus] rectons.

What's weird is I don't see why Kirkman would incorporate them into the comic, because I'm pretty sure he holds the video game in some level of contempt.

Maybe he already had some design and storyline supplementary material prepared that included them and Telltale had access to it when making the DLC.

Yeah, and beat her, but still her mutilating him was some sick-ass Saw shit. He no doubt deserved it, but it was despicable to think a supposedly sane person is capable of that. TV show did not go that far, all she did was jam some glass into his eye.

Meh. Again, I don't have much personal experience with the TV show and especially the comics, so I honestly can't say/feel much either way.

What, you saying all edgy loner chicks are the same? How generalizing.

Well, apparently Kenny, Nate, Carver, Jane, Gabe, David, and Tripp are all based on, modeled after, and/or inspired by characters from the source material, so that had to be a factor at some point.

In Jane's case, was seemingly designed to resemble an actress from the TVshow.

Actually, if they kept in Jane being sexually taken advantage of by Troy, then yeah there would be a pretty valid comparison especially since they both use groin attacks on their "Abuser".

Exactly. Thankfully, they got rid of that(and a number of other scenes and lines involving Troy).

Wow, I just realized that's another similarity between Jane and Molly. How did I not draw that connection before?

The difference(had they kept that in) would be that Molly presumably made the offer to Logan as an incentive to help her while Jane would somehow be getting raped by Troy.

Heck, that's probably why they removed the troy sex subplot, besides it being "too dark"

Don't forget not really making much sense considering the characters involved, as well as the stereotype/unfortunate implications involved.

Louche posted: »

What the hell happened to the editing here? What always happens, the site is messed up, or my brain is scrambled, or more likely a c

• For shits and giggles, here's one for the TV interpretation of the Kingdom.

• edited November 2017

Not really...? I don't quite remember what you're talking about, admittedly, but I also have no interest in going on with the tangent.

Don't take it too seriously.

I suppose. That line was under Nick Breckon's pen, mind you, but whatever.

Like I said, I have no context for the behind-the-scenes stuff like you do.

Which is why they constantly gave her more personal interactions and "cool moments" in a single episode than some characters got throughout the entire season.

Hey I don't like it either, but in the end unless you want each episode to be five hours (which I wouldn't mind) some characters are gonna be shafted.

I'd like a stat book for all of the characters in the [game] series, really.

Heh. You wanna see some weights? Or are you looking for something like the audition scripts/character sheets, like the Lilly one that confirms Larry was an abusive father.

Eh, depends on how it's used really. I'd rather have an entertaining, memorable experience than an uber relastic one.

Considering zombies are farfetched to begin with...
    Still I wondered at times about the irony of having a gritty realistic apocalyptic story with cartoony graphics (which is sorta what season 1 was like) The contrast probably doesn't work for everyone. They would write the game off and think it's stilly kids stuff. That's probably why Telltale felt the need to change the art style, I have to say and that's unfortunate. I bet they sold less copies of season 3 than 1, too.

Then again, it is [supposed to be] the finale, so I suppose such a sequence would be a neat bit of artistic effort.

Any sort of effort would be nice.

The Archie Sonic comics had a number of mandates in place that had some occasionally questionable conditions.

Man, those comics are weird. They start off carefree and silly, and get progressively darker and more serious with ongoing plotlines and character deaths etc There's even stuff like genocide. Sheesh. Also the artists started sexualizing sally acorn big time at a certain point. Way off-model... in certain areas.

Gotta love them [cerberus] rectons.

yup

Maybe he already had some design and storyline supplementary material prepared that included them and Telltale had access to it when making the DLC.

Don't think so. Like I said they did a promotional Michonne comic thing, with 4 pages of backstory, not even a mention of any daughters. It mentioned her brother and her father or something, but definitely no children. So... yeah. Strange Retcon.

Meh. Again, I don't have much personal experience with the TV show and especially the comics, so I honestly can't say/feel much either way.

I'm fighting the urge to rewatch the show since it's all on netflix. I just know it'll be painful.

Well, apparently Kenny, Nate, Carver, Jane, Gabe, David, and Tripp are all based on, modeled after, and/or inspired by characters from the source material, so that had to be a factor at some point. In Jane's case, was seemingly designed to resemble an actress from the TV show.

Eh? I certainly have thought about characters relating to one another, like the governor and carver are very similar.
    But directly based on? I dunno. And what's this about Jane being based on an actress from the TV show?
    It's funny you mention it, because recently I had a thought that Lilly's younger sister from the TV show looked an awful lot like Becca.

Exactly. Thankfully, they got rid of that(and a number of other scenes and lines involving Troy).

I dunno. I kind of want sadistic asshole Troy. Without it, it just makes Troy's death inordinately cruel. And no one ever calls Jane out for that, not even Luke.
    I'll admit, it's funny to think how a few changes made Troy from a cruel asshole into a guy that's trying really hard to be a cruel asshole but kind of failing.

while Jane would somehow be getting raped by Troy.

Yeah, "somehow."
    I was reading this crummy fanfiction a while ago where Jane was just a worker at Howe's and Troy was some perverted co-worker macking on her in the bathroom stalls.

Don't forget not really making much sense considering the characters involved, as well as the stereotype/unfortunate implications involved.

I think the penis attack in the final game has _plenty _of unfortunate implications, especially without context. But maybe that's just me and my silly thoughts of equality. You'd never see that done to a girl.

What always happens, the site is messed up, or my brain is scrambled, or more likely a combination of both. Ah, of course. I'l

• I think you guys should learn to compress your discussions. @Louche @DabigRG . I know that putting >! before each paragraph takes effort, but it would help with organization of these pages since your discussions are soooo long.

• edited November 2017

This one makes me think of Molly. Great choice, btw! I am obsessed with this song! :D

Another one for Jane

• Thanks! I forgot I posted that.

• Nice. I can image him singing this song. :D

Gabe

• Congratulations! Not only did this coincide with me realizing I had my mute on, but this is what I immediately thought of when I saw the title. :lol:

Gabe

• Put what before each paragraph? Excuse me, mr passive aggressive, but I can't use something I don't know about. And I do know that these discussions are ridiculously long.

I think you guys should learn to compress your discussions. @Louche @DabigRG . I know that putting >! before each paragraph takes effort, but it would help with organization of these pages since your discussions are soooo long.

• It would go like this.

>! Mr. passive aggressive? I like it.

Does this.

Mr. passive aggressive? I like it.

You can even put quotes in a spoiler tag by put in the >! symbol before the quotation symbol like this >! >. Or multiple paragraphs by putting the symbol before each line starts.

Open for example

>! Do you like waffles?
    >! Ya, I like waffles!

Turns to this.

Do you like waffles?
    Ya, I like waffles!

And, from what I just figured out, you can put a spoiler in a spoiler by just adding more spoiler symbols on top of each other.

>!>!>!>! SPOILER-CEPTION! >!>!>!>!

And, here's the code for all that. (With highlight symbols replaced with " ")

`>! ">! Mr. passive aggressive? I like it."

`>!Does this.

`>!>! Mr. passive aggressive? I like it.

`>! You can even put quotes in a spoiler tag by put in the ">!" symbol before the quotation symbol like this ">! >". Or multiple paragraphs by putting the symbol before each line starts.

`>! Open for example

'>!>! ">! Do you like waffles?"
    '>!>! ">! Ya, I like waffles!"

`>!>! Turns to this.

'>!>!>! Do you like waffles?
    '>!>!>! Ya, I like waffles!

`>! And, from what I just figured out, you can put a spoiler in a spoiler by just adding more spoiler symbols on top of each other.

`>!>! ">!>!>!>!>!>!" SPOILER-CEPTION! ">!>!>!>!"

I hope that helped. Or, most likely, I just confused the f**k out of you.

Put what before each paragraph? Excuse me, mr passive aggressive, but I can't use something I don't know about. And I do know that these discussions are ridiculously long.

• I hope that helped. Or, most likely, I just confused the f**k out of you.

The latter one.

It would go like this. (Spoiler) And, here's the code for all that. (With highlight symbols replaced with " ") (Spoiler) I hope that helped. Or, most likely, I just confused the f**k out of you.

• edited November 2017

Hey, guess who made a revised version of this song in their newest album?

HamzIbrahim posted: »

Clem (S2) -

• If you think Markdown is complicated. You don't know the half of it. That's why I dropped out of my computer science major. :tongue:

I hope that helped. Or, most likely, I just confused the f**k out of you. The latter one.

• edited November 2017

I hope that helped. Or, most likely, I just confused the f**k out of you.

The latter one.

If you think Markdown is complicated. You don't know the half of it. That's why I dropped out of my computer science major.

I miss html forums. A lot more complicated, but I was used to them.
    On topic: I've never thought of having theme music for the characters. Their character and motivations were all unraveling as the stories ran and by the time you get a full grasp of them, the story was over.

• I have an understanding that I would fly into many fits of rage if I ever took a computer class, yes.
    And I need to pay someone else to build me a good one.

If you think Markdown is complicated. You don't know the half of it. That's why I dropped out of my computer science major.

• Another one for Clem.

"It's better to have love and have it become lost, than to have never loved at all."

It doesn't matter how deep your loss is. You should never give up on it.

• I am tired of this stupid Evanescence ban. For now on, I'll keep it in spoiler so you don't have to see it if you don't want to.

Clementine (S4)

• Kenny- Anadel in the Water

• ...Because boat?

Zjaa6 posted: »

Kenny- Anadel in the Water

• Read the lyrics, man. You don't think this is him?

You hold your every breath
    but life is for the living, in the water
    You feel that you should run, but where are you to hide
    in the water.
    Against the tide we struggle with the skin we're in, the skin we're in
    Against the tide we struggle
    to keep our heads above the deep
    and our hearts above the lie.
    You vow your life and blood
    but this is not our home
    in the water
    Our hope here's never found
    just try and keep your way
    in the water.
    With who we are today
    could never make amends for what we've done
    tainted blood
    His eyes are full of love
    forgive them
    release them.

...Because boat?

• edited November 2017

...Not really?

Idk, could just be that I've naturally associated that song with the Cabin Group, with Luke or even Nick being the main center. Far more than I'd even be able to seriously consider Kenny of all people anyway.

Read the lyrics, man. You don't think this is him? (Spoiler)

• Fair enough, but tell me this, who do you think "His eyes are full of love" is referring to? Alvin? Carlos? Walter?

...Not really? Idk, could just be that I've naturally associated that song with the Cabin Group, with Luke or even Nick being the main center. Far more than I'd even be able to seriously consider Kenny of all people anyway.

• I have no fuckin idea. I literally thought about that line before I answered on the premise of the whole "Kenny is a god" running joke and it re-occurred to me that I never understood that line outside of that context(minus Kenny, of course).

Granted, most of the credit songs existed before the episodes they appeared in, but I think it's fairly safe to say they were picked for a meaningful reason.(Though Lone Ranger or whatever is still ambiguous from the handful of times I've listened to it in passing)

Fair enough, but tell me this, who do you think "His eyes are full of love" is referring to? Alvin? Carlos? Walter?

• I literally thought about that line before I answered on the premise of the whole "Kenny is a god" running joke and it re-occurred to me that I never understood that line outside of that context(minus Kenny, of course).

Hmm. It's easy to think that way, with so many people who Idolize him like that.

(Though Lone Ranger or whatever is still ambiguous from the handful of times I've listened to it in passing)

I guess. I just take it from who it can represent the most. It doesn't take much for me to find who a song can represent because I like to do it. I look over some the mismatching details and focus on the ones that do, trying to think of ways that the mismatching details could fit, even if it's completely absurd.

• This would be the most glorious thing to ever happen in The Walking Dead. :joy:

Nice. I can image him singing this song.

• I guess. I just take it from who it can represent the most. It doesn't take much for me to find who a song can represent because I like to do it..

Mm, kinda similar here. Like I think it's pretty obvious Salty Seas was [originally(?)] picked for Sarah, for example. The others require a little more thought.

I look over some the mismatching details and focus on the ones that do, trying to think of ways that the mismatching details could fit, even if it's completely absurd

That's one way to go about it, I suppose.

I literally thought about that line before I answered on the premise of the whole "Kenny is a god" running joke and it re-occurred to me tha

• edited November 2017

This was a modified song I made about a year ago. Took me this long to finally gain the courage to send it out. I made it thinking that the overall tone matched what season 2 of TWD gave off. From its quiet beginnings to its shocking conclusion. I hope you like it as much as I do.

Clementine (S2)

Edit. Grrr... Just realized that the last bit of text wasn't in frame quite well. :tired_face:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.