Who loved that jetra scene?

Comments

• I guess that means Jesse is (determinately) not Petra's best friend.

Lazy_DC posted: »

Jesse will look away, and Petra will be disappointed seeing as Jesse doesn't feel the same way.

• Not really. Just because he looks away doesn't mean he considers her a friend rather than a best friend anymore, it just means if it was in a romantic context he doesn't feel the same way OR he just doesn't know what to say

Tekano posted: »

I guess that means Jesse is (determinately) not Petra's best friend.

• I know I was thinking bout that before I commented but I just commented that anyway.
    And we all know that Petra wasn't talking bout that in romantic context so it must b the second option (I mean let's be honest no one ever moves up from the friendship status in the game with the exception of two characters, plus there really is no reason for any character to "like each other" more than they actually do. Plus it wouldn't even be logical to happen LMAO)

ASaltLick posted: »

Not really. Just because he looks away doesn't mean he considers her a friend rather than a best friend anymore, it just means if it was in a romantic context he doesn't feel the same way OR he just doesn't know what to say

• edited November 2017

Jesse will look away, and Petra will be disappointed seeing as Jesse doesn't feel the same way.

Wow this is sad... Poor Petra why would someone stay silent after everything they spent together and after she opens up her heart to Jesse.

• Some people just want to watch the world burn

MegaXD posted: »

Jesse will look away, and Petra will be disappointed seeing as Jesse doesn't feel the same way. Wow this is sad... Poor Petra why would someone stay silent after everything they spent together and after she opens up her heart to Jesse.

• As for me, jetra supporter, it was really splendid

• Yes! Finally! A way to get rid of that moment and the hug!

Lazy_DC posted: »

• edited November 2017

I think the majority of the commenters here agree you are an annoying ray of sunshine.
    Don't like it? Don't comment about it. Plain and simple. Because you've sure proven yourself to be VERY ANNOYING.

ali1382 posted: »

Yes! Finally! A way to get rid of that moment and the hug!

• We all have the right to express our opinion, as long as we follow the guidelines.

JHolleworth posted: »

I think the majority of the commenters here agree you are an annoying ray of sunshine. Don't like it? Don't comment about it. Plain and simple. Because you've sure proven yourself to be VERY ANNOYING.

• Jetra won't happen. What if I choose female ? Let's don't think about that lol xd

• Wish there was a "gentle" way of letting someone down. I don't like Petra, but it doesn't mean I want to be indifferent to her insecurities.

I also wanted to use the "I have my own life. I can't wait forever." line, to remind her bitterly how unfair she was.

• Don't like it? Don't comment about it. Plain and simple.

Although I agree with the part about "don't comment on something if you don't have anything constructive to add", I don't see anything wrong with ali's comment, and I also think that the personal attack is a bit much.

You can criticize somebody's argument or whatever else they post but please avoid personal attacks (such as "[you are] VERY ANNOYING") and try to be more civil. It makes for better discussion when you avoid personal attacks and focus on the actual argument instead.

Thanks.

JHolleworth posted: »

I think the majority of the commenters here agree you are an annoying ray of sunshine. Don't like it? Don't comment about it. Plain and simple. Because you've sure proven yourself to be VERY ANNOYING.

• Well, I just got rekt. Sorry about that.

Don't like it? Don't comment about it. Plain and simple. Although I agree with the part about "don't comment on something if you don

• If you choose female Jesse she will have feelings for Lukas.

Radek_Bey posted: »

Jetra won't happen. What if I choose female ? Let's don't think about that lol xd

• edited November 2017

Nice way to treat your friends.

• edited November 2017

So what if you played as a female? There's nothing wrong with a lesbian friendship/relationship.

Radek_Bey posted: »

Jetra won't happen. What if I choose female ? Let's don't think about that lol xd

• Do you really think they would do that on a game that is rated E10+ no they wouldn't!

AnimalBoy posted: »

So what if you played as a female? There's nothing wrong with a lesbian friendship/relationship.

• Yeah, but it wouldn't really be family friendly because where I come from, it's not really legal yet so they may change the ratings

• So a homosexual relationship automatically means that they're going to show anything explicit that would make it break it's rating? No it doesn't. I don't care if it's guy/girl, guy/guy, girl/girl. A video game, no matter the rating can show a relationship without going above it's rating.

Kng0604 posted: »

Do you really think they would do that on a game that is rated E10+ no they wouldn't!

• Come on a lot of kids play this game, do you really think that parents wouldn't have a problem with something like that?

So a homosexual relationship automatically means that they're going to show anything explicit that would make it break it's rating? No it d

• Unfortunately, correct.

There are still a lot of places outside and within the USA where same-sex relationships are not deemed acceptable. Mature relationships, in general, are avoided in E rated games. Hopefully, one day soon, we'll be at a place in society where everyone can just shrug it off.

Come on a lot of kids play this game, do you really think that parents wouldn't have a problem with something like that?

• Well, I wouldn't want them to do that on M.C.S.M.

Johro posted: »

Unfortunately, correct. There are still a lot of places outside and within the USA where same-sex relationships are not deemed acceptable

• And why's that?

Well, I wouldn't want them to do that on M.C.S.M.

• edited November 2017

You act like a homosexual relationship is any different then a heterosexual one. They're the same thing. A relationship where two people love each other. We're not talking about showing sex here. It's 2017, not 1940. If parents can't handle a game showing two guys, two girls or even a guy and a girl hugging then that's on them. Video games shouldn't have to censor innocent things just because they want to be homophobes and bigots.

Come on a lot of kids play this game, do you really think that parents wouldn't have a problem with something like that?

• I'm not even talking about mature relationships. People really shouldn't have a problem with two characters holding hands or hugging.

Unfortunately, correct. There are still a lot of places outside and within the USA where same-sex relationships are not deemed acceptable

• I agree, but some people still do.
    Now, I think we should move on. This is a controversial topic and even though we've kept it civil, it could still lead to getting the thread locked.

• Minecraft’s Notch: “People Against a Heterosexual Pride Day Deserve to Be ****” // **** = censored.
    Mojang:Thanks to everyone who came along to Stockholm’s Pride Parade on Saturday - marching for peace, equality and a better world for all!

I agree, but some people still do. Now, I think we should move on. This is a controversial topic and even though we've kept it civil, it could still lead to getting the thread locked.

• Yes, I think we should just stop arguing it's not like talking about it is going to change anyone's opinion on the matter, but I am the one who kind of started this argument and I am sorry.

• I ship male Jesse with Petra but I wouldn't have a problem if female Jesse and Petra are together too. Love is love. That's it.

• OMG IT WAS THE BEST IT MADE ME CRY! I AM SO HAPPY FOR JETRA!!!

• Hands-down favorite scene.

• While I don't feel there's any actual romance in this game, I like #Jetra as best buddies. I only watched the game through StacyPlays and StampyLongHead's videos, but I'm planning on getting those games once I can afford them. I'm disappointed that a lot of characters from the first season didn't have that much time to shine in season 2, however I love Petra as a character. I'm glad they given her more time with us.

• Oh my gosh that was so terrible! How could anyone do that to Petra??????

Jetra ruined

• Being Bi myself, I loved the fact that both of my Jesses had "feelings" for Petra.

Tho, Radar is clearly Bisexual for Jesse just as much as Petra.

LOL

• Great

Not only did you already bring cancer by saying something Jetra related, you brought even more bring up that Radar thing.

Great, now I'm imagining would it would be like if those two "ships" happen.

_shiver__

Forcer99 posted: »

Being Bi myself, I loved the fact that both of my Jesses had "feelings" for Petra. Tho, Radar is clearly Bisexual for Jesse just as much as Petra. LOL

• Jetra is cool.

J-Jradar? Resse? (Whatever you guys want to call it) IS NOT.
    Its kinda weird since in my mind I imagine Radar much younger than Jesse...

• Yes, like his little brother.

Jetra is cool. J-Jradar? Resse? (Whatever you guys want to call it) IS NOT. Its kinda weird since in my mind I imagine Radar much younger than Jesse...

• edited November 2017

I know right, I don't see that Rader has feelings for either of the Jesses, he's just an annoying fan.

Jetra is cool. J-Jradar? Resse? (Whatever you guys want to call it) IS NOT. Its kinda weird since in my mind I imagine Radar much younger than Jesse...

• Best ship name I could come up with is Righteous (Rad+Jess)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.