Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Guys, the only gay male ship i'd see for jesse is Lukesse, i'd rather have them than hetero jetra if all my choices with lukas got good, but i ship also hetero jetra so yeah, i'm fighting against myself here lol

though, the gay/hetero jesse x romeo could have had sense, since romeo was fanboy#1 of jesse, even if he tried to kill him some times

• Seriously dude these ships will never happen.

Forcer99 posted: »

Guys, the only gay male ship i'd see for jesse is Lukesse, i'd rather have them than hetero jetra if all my choices with lukas got good, but

• well, i was disproving jesmin and hoping for male lukesse to be a little canon if my esse bonded with lukas SO MUCH, it can't be only Jetra, Lesbo Jetra is gonna be canon if the hetero one does, and lukas still gets no love if it doesn't happen?

Kng0604 posted: »

Seriously dude these ships will never happen.

• And at this point, Jetra is almost Canon... both of the Jetras

• Also tl:dr; I ship also Jesse with Petra

• Sonar was going to be a female version of Radar

If they never had budget issues there’s something’s that would be in the game: Axel would of had a pet bat name Batsy, Em would be in season

• How about we just not bring Homosexuality into this?

Forcer99 posted: »

Guys, the only gay male ship i'd see for jesse is Lukesse, i'd rather have them than hetero jetra if all my choices with lukas got good, but

• edited November 2017

How about we leave "shipping" aside for now? Ahem, I'm more worried what could happen in the episode. Will Jesse end up like Romeo in a way? Would the weapon to defeat Romeo end up killing Jesse at the end? Will Beacontown somehow become Xara's world 2.0 (destroyed, barely any survivor)?

• Ik that

Sonar was going to be a female version of Radar

• Agreed, may the shippings be in the shippings thread.

Lazy_DC posted: »

How about we leave "shipping" aside for now? Ahem, I'm more worried what could happen in the episode. Will Jesse end up like Romeo in a way?

• Hey, the scene with Petra happens with Jesses, which means Petra can be bisexual as Jesse can.

Welp, i'm Bi myself so I tend to ship that part too, but Male Jesse X Petra will always be my headcanon/Canon lol

SethomanT posted: »

How about we just not bring Homosexuality into this?

• welp, talkin about that ones, i was disproving some, but with petra is almost canon if you interacted with her in a good way in the cabin.

fun fact: i actually heard cavern instead of cabin in my playthrough, cuz i had no subtitles

Agreed, may the shippings be in the shippings thread.

• Then again, Episode 5 could possibly be the "End the adventure and live with someone or Go adventuring with your someone"

And basing my playthrough, that someone will be Petra with my Male Jesse.

• Jetra will never happen because of the option to become a boy or a girl in the game

• So Soren, Harper, and Magnus/Ellegaard have been officially ruled out.

• I'm kind of sad because this is the last episode (Unless they add a DLC or a S2)

• Will jesse be...... ADMIN?

• Well, if episode five comes out in December then there will definitely be more episodes after that, because I heard that the writer of M.C.S.M said that episodes will come out in 2018.

I'm kind of sad because this is the last episode (Unless they add a DLC or a S2)

• Wait did he say episodes? As in plural?

Well, if episode five comes out in December then there will definitely be more episodes after that, because I heard that the writer of M.C.S.M said that episodes will come out in 2018.

• So there is a chance that we will get an extension of three episodes, but I will not get my hopes up.

Well, if episode five comes out in December then there will definitely be more episodes after that, because I heard that the writer of M.C.S.M said that episodes will come out in 2018.

• Yes, fingers crossed!

Libelles posted: »

So there is a chance that we will get an extension of three episodes, but I will not get my hopes up.

• I'm not exactly sure. Sorry.

Wait did he say episodes? As in plural?

• So far they’ve described it as season finale so I have some hope for an extension

• *S3

I'm kind of sad because this is the last episode (Unless they add a DLC or a S2)

• edited November 2017

Maybe she'll only be mentioned by Ivor. Personally, I'm guessing that she's fine.

From the choice with Petra in the previous episode, the end of Above and Beyond will most likely be bittersweet.

Harper is confirmed to NOT be in Episode 5. Eric said it on his Tumblr.

• First off to everyone thinking Xara will take Romeo's powers...I don't think that will happen. Remember, it was FRED who came up with the ability to take away Admin powers, so why would Fred, a guy we know was very peaceful, want to make such a thing so he could take powers for himself? Honestly, I think the final choice will come down to us beating Romeo, and he breaks down because he just wanted friends and regrets killing Fred because Fred disagreed with him. At that point I think we'll have the option to either kill Romeo or forgive him and let him live in Beacontown.

Another thing I'm thinking about is what is Stella gonna do in Ep. 5. If you get her to spy for you, I think maybe Romeo will find out and kill her, but if she hates you, I think Jesse will end up overthrowing Stella and putting her in jail or something. This will probably end in a choice where we name either Petra or Radar the leader of Champion City.

• I wonder if PorkChop and the scavengers will help somehow in episode 5 if you gave them the swords? Seems kind of pointless to introduce them just for that little time in episode 4.

• edited November 2017

It has been confirmed that episode 5 is the finale of the season.

We will not see DLC.

• edited November 2017

I highly doubt that. Link?

Linkyop posted: »

It has been confirmed that episode 5 is the finale of the season. We will not see DLC.

• I'm guessing the final episode will come out during this December or January 2018.

• First page...

I highly doubt that. Link?

• edited November 2017

aaaand i was right to doubt. Pls don't spread false rumors that there wont be dlc.

(Not trying to be mean or anything but just hearing that sort of news even if its false is heavy/bad)

First page... (Spoiler)

• And if at the end of it all the admin is preparing a party for Jesse. Wow ... It was going to be cool ... But it was going to be VERY BAD ... Because if it was like this ... Romeo playing with Jesse after all. :neutral:

• I can see why the wording may lend to it being seen as confirmation: it refers to episode five as the season finale for MCSM instead of as the season finale for season 2.

I don't, however, think it should necessarily be viewed as a confirmation. I think they'd be more direct if it was intended to be seen as such.

First page... (Spoiler)

• edited November 2017

It doesn't say SERIES FINALE guys....

• No DLC I cant wait more than a year for season 3 so the season finale better be good

• If they were to add DLC it would have to have a whole new storyline and characters

• edited November 2017

I was thinking the same thing, like I know that Eric is pretty amazing at writing these storylines but at what point do you just get a little....too much. I don't really think they will come up with anything bigger then the Admin for Jesse. Maybe we will eventually figure out why Soren has like 30 books in different demintions.

If they were to add DLC it would have to have a whole new storyline and characters

• There's a thing called foreshadowing that if you've ever seen the slightest hint of it you would be able to tell that that is very obvious.

SebasDash97 posted: »

Will jesse be...... ADMIN?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.