Who loved that jetra scene?

13»

Comments

• edited November 2017

That was awesome!

Jetra ruined

• For portmanteau names, how about Jedar?

Best ship name I could come up with is Righteous (Rad+Jess)

• edited November 2017

I'd actually say that there are some moments that can very easily be interpreted, even by non-shippers like myself, as signs of feelings on Radar's part. To name two examples.

• If you go with him and Lukas, he asks for a hug after you've solved the puzzle, defeated the golems and escaped the room.
    • When Jesse and company arrive to rescue him from the ice, Radar happily sighs about how he's dreamed of Jesse rescuing him. This is added further to by the tone he uses.

I don't play crew to that particular ship myself but I can definitely see why people would be so inclined.

Kng0604 posted: »

I know right, I don't see that Rader has feelings for either of the Jesses, he's just an annoying fan.

• edited November 2017

Look. We get it. You don't like Petra. You don't like Jetra. You don't like ships. WE GET IT.
    Why do you have to keep bringing it up like trash again, no one cares. Does it look like anyone cares?
    Also your pretty heartless if you find satisfaction in that video. It's fine tries to keep voice leveled it's fine if you don't like Jetra. Or ships. But hating on PETRA and enjoying her pain is a whole other level. After she confesses that Jesse is her best friend. Her only good friend.
    Just put yourself in her shoes. How would you feel if you realized one of your best friends didn't actually like you or even consider you their friend in one of the toughest times of your life, and you had no one else to go to?
    That would hurt. Alot. Wouldn't it?

ali1382 posted: »

That was awesome!

• True, but I just see Radar as an adorable fan, I don't think anything romantic would ever happen between Jesse and him. That would be... very awkward in my opinion.

SnownRaven posted: »

I'd actually say that there are some moments that can very easily be interpreted, even by non-shippers like myself, as signs of feelings on

• Yes, thank you. I also think he's just a fan of Jesse, kind of like how Axle and Olivia were with Alagard and Magnus.

True, but I just see Radar as an adorable fan, I don't think anything romantic would ever happen between Jesse and him. That would be... very awkward in my opinion.

• I know how you feel, I don't see how anyone can be that mean to Petra!

Look. We get it. You don't like Petra. You don't like Jetra. You don't like ships. WE GET IT. Why do you have to keep bringing it up like

• It upsets me because I have been in a similar situation before. It's not a fun one. Trust me.

Kng0604 posted: »

I know how you feel, I don't see how anyone can be that mean to Petra!

• I believe you, it was upsetting to me just watching that video where they were so mean to Petra.

It upsets me because I have been in a similar situation before. It's not a fun one. Trust me.

• PRAISING INTESTIFIES

Look. We get it. You don't like Petra. You don't like Jetra. You don't like ships. WE GET IT. Why do you have to keep bringing it up like

• No need to fight fellas

• Jetra ruined

WHO DID THIS MONSTROSITY TO MY PRECIOUS PETRA

• Nobody is fighting, just proving opinions. Honestly why are you always telling people to chill or not to fight? Is it really affecting your life so much you have to comment Every. Single. Time. For people to calm down. Just do like other commenters and sit back and watch the storm.

Mikestar16 posted: »

No need to fight fellas

• IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN GET OVER IT

• Your caps lock proves otherwise ;) :p

Sbs1280 posted: »

IT'S NEVER GONNA HAPPEN GET OVER IT

• Guys please stop going too far with the arguing and such. Opinions is fine but i can see some people are starting to hate rather than share opinions and then others get into arguments, and that's not what this thread is for. Your opinion is fine but if you're gonna bring up fights about it, just leave or i'll get a mod to lock this thread. Remember this thread was for people who liked it.

• Yeah well tell that to @ali1382 and @Sbs1280

ASaltLick posted: »

Guys please stop going too far with the arguing and such. Opinions is fine but i can see some people are starting to hate rather than share

• THAT WAS THE BEST MOMENT IN MY WHOLE LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Facepalms

Why can't anything just be a "friendship moment" anymore?

• Why must you comment on EVERY shipping thread and not just let people enjoy what they think is a romantic scene?

Facepalms Why can't anything just be a "friendship moment" anymore?

• Because the truth hurts :D

Why must you comment on EVERY shipping thread and not just let people enjoy what they think is a romantic scene?

• Oh my lord cthulhu help them all.

Guys I only brought Radar here since I saw the glimmer within the Jetra getting almost canon, I mean, he seems pretty into Jesse and Petra is like bruh, Jesse's mine lol

Though I FREAKIN LOVED THAT SCENE WHERE I HUGGED PETRA AND TOLD HER I'D GO WITH HER.

• Ok, its just like the official jetra thread now. Requesting lock.

• Look, if you dislike jetra so much then just go to a different thread! I don't get why some people have such problem with a possible male Jesse and Petra romance.

Ok, its just like the official jetra thread now. Requesting lock.

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited November 2017

Hey guys! Just a friendly reminder, please keep discussion civil and on topic. If you don't like a topic, don't ruin the discussion for people who are interested in discussing it. This is discussed in the Forum Guidelines. Thanks.

(I will not yet lock the topic as I do not think the thread has gotten as out of hand as the original poster was saying.)

• Oh, man, it's awful... Jesse kinda looks away and Petra seems like she's about to break down and just says "I guess you don't feel the same..."
    Augh, I hated that, but I just have to figure out what happens in every possible dialogue option in MCSM. XD

Mikestar16 posted: »

Does anybody know what happens if you stay silent when you get the big choice to stay or wait? Cause in the choice section it says that 0.7% of people stayed silent, so I'm guessing that's a valid option

Sign in to comment in this discussion.