Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• Someone explain this

• Am I really the only one in the forum who prefers her new model? :D

Poogers555 posted: »

I have to type something above here because apparently I cant post just a link anymore rip meme vids

• @Gameserer here is your meme

• What's up with you guys ? Selina is waaay more hot right now <3. Good job Telltale !

• I like Selina's new model.

• You're definitely not. I think it's great. Kinda feels like people can't stand when a character looks even slightly different.

Shaboomm posted: »

Am I really the only one in the forum who prefers her new model?

• Its not so much its a bad model, for example Kenny and Jane's models were terrible and looked incomplete. Selina's new model looks good, but it just feels so weird. Everyone else in this game just got minor upgrades, and Selina in the cat suit looks the same as season 1, but for some reason when she ISNT in the cat suit she looks like a completely different person than season 1?

AgentZ46 posted: »

You're definitely not. I think it's great. Kinda feels like people can't stand when a character looks even slightly different.

• I much prefer her new model.

Someone explain this

•    

• I love John so much!

hemfbg posted: »

• Eh, I don't mind her new model. This is not even near to ANF level of bad.

I have to type something above here because apparently I cant post just a link anymore rip meme vids

• SAME

AgentZ46 posted: »

I love John so much!

• I think both Bruce and Selina look different than they did in the first season. Don't care about Selina's but had to get used to Bruce's. He's not entirely different I guess but it was enough that I was like, 'wait... how many years was it supposed to be that passed since the first season????' Turns out just one... the stress of being the batman... its killer.

• I found myself saying the same thing. Bruce does look much older in season two, but as you said Batman takes a toll on you.

He is only 30 if S02 takes place roughly one year after S01.

GamerLady posted: »

I think both Bruce and Selina look different than they did in the first season. Don't care about Selina's but had to get used to Bruce's. He

• Only 30?? They really should have gone with a younger look. He looks to be around mid-forties. Maybe I have that wrong, maybe it was more than one year.

I found myself saying the same thing. Bruce does look much older in season two, but as you said Batman takes a toll on you. He is only 30 if S02 takes place roughly one year after S01.

• Well as has been said, he is spending most of his time under incredible stress and pressure. Not surprising it would take it's toll.

Only 30?? They really should have gone with a younger look. He looks to be around mid-forties. Maybe I have that wrong, maybe it was more than one year.

• Yes, Bruce is confirmed to be 29 in S01. It's set 20 years after his parents' murder when he was 9.
    S02 is said to take place ~ one year.

But of course Telltale are more than welcome to clarify.

Only 30?? They really should have gone with a younger look. He looks to be around mid-forties. Maybe I have that wrong, maybe it was more than one year.

• Yikes. They did mention it though. I remember Tiffany tells Bruce he looks old. I wonder if they forgot his age when they made the model and they had those pieces of dialogue as an inside joke.

Yes, Bruce is confirmed to be 29 in S01. It's set 20 years after his parents' murder when he was 9. S02 is said to take place ~ one year. But of course Telltale are more than welcome to clarify.

• It's that point in the season again.

• I like the new Selina's look better too.

Shaboomm posted: »

Am I really the only one in the forum who prefers her new model?

• Sorry Poogs, but I like her new model more than her old one.

@Gameserer here is your meme

• emilybuckshotemilybuckshot Former Telltale Staff

He's had a tough 31 years, you guys. (we clarify in ep 1 that he's 31 now. So it's been slightly over a year)

Yes, Bruce is confirmed to be 29 in S01. It's set 20 years after his parents' murder when he was 9. S02 is said to take place ~ one year. But of course Telltale are more than welcome to clarify.

• Thanks a lot. It was not clear. Avesta said 32.

He's had a tough 31 years, you guys. (we clarify in ep 1 that he's 31 now. So it's been slightly over a year)

• Well he's still the hottest telltale character in my book. The batman has got it goin' on no matter the age.

• emilybuckshotemilybuckshot Former Telltale Staff

Crap sorry, yeah 32. So slightly over two years. But not very long.

Thanks a lot. It was not clear. Avesta said 32.

• Wait now I am confused. I thought it has been a year, as stated by Jack Ryder in the opening sequence as well as Lucius when he says Bruce has had a rough year?

Crap sorry, yeah 32. So slightly over two years. But not very long.

• If someone makes a meme out of that picture with Bruce's "throw her option", I'll worship you till the end of my life.

• edited March 2020

Here you go.

If someone makes a meme out of that picture with Bruce's "throw her option", I'll worship you till the end of my life.

• Hmm... Maybe we can write this off as it being only a year, but Avesta -- as a character -- was guessing his age when she mentioned it? Only way for it to make sense without the writer's contradiction.
    @emilybuckshot

Wait now I am confused. I thought it has been a year, as stated by Jack Ryder in the opening sequence as well as Lucius when he says Bruce has had a rough year?

• When does she say how old he is? I missed that.

AChicken posted: »

Hmm... Maybe we can write this off as it being only a year, but Avesta -- as a character -- was guessing his age when she mentioned it? Only way for it to make sense without the writer's contradiction. @emilybuckshot

• Episode 1 when you take too much time to hide the Riddler file.

When does she say how old he is? I missed that.

• haha, cool I should replay and try that.

Episode 1 when you take too much time to hide the Riddler file.

• Dude you're a legend

Putinovich posted: »

Here you go.

• Please have my babies

Putinovich posted: »

Here you go.

• edited December 2017

I would also assume only a year had passed between the first game and the second (so Bruce presumably would be thirty) and Avesta was guessing that his age was thirty-two (the quote: "They say children who suffer trauma spend their whole lives trying to make up for the loss. You're only, what, thirty-two? And look at all you've accomplished." makes Avesta seem uncertain about Bruce's age so it's possible she and @emilybuckshot (maybe less likely for the latter, but the above comments seem inconsistent with the game) both got his age wrong).

There are also many references to the first game's events being one year ago: in Gotham Media Feed (accessible in the Batcave from the main menu like the Codex is) under Wayne Enterprises Stock Hits Record High is "The record high is the latest event in the company's recent hot streak since Bruce Wayne returned to the company as CEO last year, following his brief ouster." and "Wayne was removed from the CEO position last year...", under Bruce Wayne On The Decline? is "After his assault on one-time Wayne Enterprises CEO Oswald Cobblepot last year..."; in the Codex, James Gordon's entry says "Over the past year, my partnership with Jim has flourished." (presumably referring to the time between the first and second game), in Alfred's Codex entry it says "Last year, he was kidnapped by Lady Arkham.", a more vague reference is in Thomas Wayne's Codex entry: "I found out the truth about my father not long ago." (vague but one year ago is probably not long ago), in Selina's Codex entry is "I still miss her. Even after a year of absence." (if Bruce parted ways with Selina on a friendly note). There are also references in dialogue to a year having been the amount of time that had passed: if Batman goes to Eli Knable for information on the Riddler then Amanda Waller says "You know, I saw what you did to Carmine Falcone last year." (she then mentions whether Batman arrested or brutalised him) while they are on their way to Eli Knable, if Bruce doesn't invite Selina into the Batcave and parted ways as enemies then Alfred says in the Batcave: "I can't blame you for keeping Ms. Kyle at arm's length. Not after the way things ended between you last year.", when Avesta 'interviews' Bruce in Episode 1 she mentions his 'history': "A lot of things happened to you last year, and not all of them were good.".

There are probably more hints about the timeline that I missed or forgot and there probably will be more in Episodes 4 and 5 but the ones I mentioned may be enough to prove the point that it seems likely that an amount of time between one and two years passed (not more than two though judging by the quotes (you wouldn't say something happened "last year" if it was two years ago, only one)) between games (unless this is somehow all incorrect information), so if Bruce was 29 in the first game at the very least he would be 30 in the current game or possibly (if his birthday had been again, whenever it may be) 31, but not 32.

AChicken posted: »

Hmm... Maybe we can write this off as it being only a year, but Avesta -- as a character -- was guessing his age when she mentioned it? Only way for it to make sense without the writer's contradiction. @emilybuckshot

• My batman is likely going to "retire" when my body forces me to

• Yeah it does not make sense for Bruce to be 32. Unless Batman really makes you age faster.

• I like your Avatar. ??

MLGTelltale posted: »

My batman is likely going to "retire" when my body forces me to

• Gotta pay respect to my favorite and the best batman.

I like your Avatar. ??

Sign in to comment in this discussion.