Ep 3 choices

What was your choices for the new episode

Comments

• It's a little early for me to have played, but i'll post my choices like always.

• No idea cause telltale wont show me them

• edited November 2017

Relationships
    Gordon - Remorseful.
    Selina - Horrified.
    Harley - Deceived.
    Waller - Furious.
    "John" - Guilt-Ridden.
    Tiffany - Honored.
    Choices
    1. Didn't warn Catwoman.
    2. I couched "John" to be himself, and he told me about Arkham.
    3. I told Tiffany that Bruce is Batman.
    4. I outed myself to Harley and the rest of The Pact.
    Bonus Choices
    1. Mentored "John."
    2. Let him keep the batarang.
    3. Got into a relationship with Selina.

• edited November 2017

I have to check my relationships (it didn't let me see them last night when I played)

Gordon- hates bruce/irritated at Batman
    Selina- loves me
    Harley- deceived probably
    Waller- good relationship with bruce/batman
    John-not sure
    Tiffany- honored probably (told her about bats)

Choices

1) Warned Selina, that's my boo
    2) Told John to be himself
    3)Told Tiffany about Batman
    4) Toke the blame for Selina, that ###### better not betray me again. I guess that Bruce's new thermal contacts might be able to save him
    5) Bribed the detective.

• How did you get Gordon to be remorseful?

Relationships Gordon - Remorseful. Selina - Horrified. Harley - Deceived. Waller - Furious. "John" - Guilt-Ridden. Tiffany - Honored.

• Tell Waller not to fire him I think.

Niamhela posted: »

How did you get Gordon to be remorseful?

• edited November 2017

Well that was a great episode with some difficult choices. https://imgur.com/a/r7c9U (imgur album with choices)
    In text:

• Didn't warn Catwoman
    • Coached John to be himself
    • Told Tiffany my secret
    • I took the fall and was left in one of Mr. Freeze's cyrochambers

Relationships:

• Gordon: Remorseful
    • John: Guilt-ridden
    • Harley: Deceived
    • Waller: Furious
    • Selina: Horrified
    • Tiffany: Honored

Bonus choices:

• Mentored John as Batman
    • Let him keep the thing
  • I told John to be a manipulator, didn't warn Catwoman but brought her into the Batcave, mentored John as Batman,

and most shockingly didn't reveal myself as the mole so hopefully I can save Selina next episode.

Catwoman: Betrayed
    John: Valued
    Harley: Less Skeptical
    Waller: Aligned
    Tiffany: Honored
    Gordon: Remorseful

• edited November 2017

I punched out Bullock to keep John from hitting him with a crowbar, told John to be himself, didn't warn Catwoman and told her to leave Wayne Manor, showed John how to use a batarang (and let him keep it to make up for crushing his phone, even though I know it might come back to haunt me), (finally) told Tiffany I was Batman, and told Harley that Catwoman was the mole.

Gordon: Bitter

• Did yours ever show up?

No idea cause telltale wont show me them

• I had to test my Network connection and refresh twice but I got mines to show.

• I didn't play it but I saw what went down on the bad choices... damn.

• This episode was great, I can't stop thinking about it. I can wait even half a year for the next one, if the rest is gonna be as good as this one [well ok, maybe 3 months].

My choices:

• I have bribed Bullock.. Good thing that I know the comics, so I was pretty sure about the outcome
    • didn't kiss Catwoman when given the Chance during the fight in Riddler's hideout, even though used every romantic orianted choice in previous episodes, I just didn't want John to KNOW... but turns out, He is smarter than that and He figures it out either way.
    • told John to be himself & genuine
    • warned Selina about GCPD [Gordon, You have hurt my Batfeelings....]
    • Invited Selina to the cave
    • Told Tiffany, that "I am Batman" [I was waiting for this line since season 1, so I couldn't resist]
    • I took the blame and I have no idea how Bruce is going to get out of there
  • I'm both happy and terrified with my decisions this episode. Just...fuck

RELATIONSHIPS

CHOICES

Good job, Telltale. You got me sweating pinballs over the messed up stuff I did...

Extra choice I regret - Bane's assumed Mole defended me, and then I betrayed him later and is now a pile of frozen body parts in freeze's lovely hole of corpses. :' )

• Nah, don't worry, He ends in that lovely hole even if You try to protect Him

I'm both happy and terrified with my decisions this episode. Just...fuck RELATIONSHIPS CHOICES Good job, Telltale. Yo

• Ah that might be the case but I still feel guilty running the gauntlet rather than someone else.

JmoooX posted: »

Nah, don't worry, He ends in that lovely hole even if You try to protect Him

• These were also my results.

AnimalBoy posted: »

My choices

• My head was all over the place when it comes to Selina and my choices reflect that lol. I never was a big fan of her in the first season, and I also didn't romance her. I was also holding out for the chance to romance Avesta, but there's a 0% chance that's happening. I want to trust Selina but I just can't with all the games she's playing. She's like a teenager trying to seem edgy, but she's not, she's a grown woman. But I also love her vulnerable side, which she just needs to show Bruce and everything will be fine.

Anyway rant over, here are my choices, as I don't have relationships because they're bugged out:

• I didn't warn Catwoman - I didn't warn her because I don't trust her, and I didn't want to ruin my relationship with Gordon, also Alfred was making some good points and Selina had already turned on me earlier in the episode so sending Gordon after her wasn't much a choice to be honest.

• I told John to manipulate Harley - Yep, a bit of "karma" in the making, I don't like the way Harely is toying with John, which is pretty ironic because it's always been the opposite lol. I think he just needs to let her go, because she's just going to end up breaking his heart. I hope he just gets his revenge when it happens.

• I told Tiffany my secret - Pretty much a no-brainer, I've been waiting for this choice since episode one of season one. And that's coming from someone who didn't reveal his identity to Lady Arkham.

• I took the fall for taking the laptop - There's no way I was throwing Selina under the bus. Despite not trusting her, she only plays games with Bruce because she doesn't want to show her true feelings to him. That's not something to betray her for.

At the end of it all, it turns out I'm in a relationship with Selina, but I will need to wait and see what type of relationship that's going to be, as I've not been the nicest person to her.

• Nope. I cant view ANY of my choices now. Says im not signed in but I am connected to PSN and im signed in with my telltale account so idk

Niamhela posted: »

Did yours ever show up?

• edited November 2017

I've seen some particular individuals in different topics who were arguing about which choice and path is better about Selina on the planned GCPD assault on her.

Let me tell you what I think about which choice is better and more suitable when you meet Gordon on the GCPD rooftop. :^)

First I start with a question. Have you ever been in a relationship with someone who's prideful & cocky? Who gets a big head from all your genuine deeds & compliments & thinks they can walk all over you & do w/e they want because you'll always be there. You love that person with all your heart. You wanna protect them at all cost, but you know they need to be humbled & something has to happen to them so they can fully appreciate having you by their side...As much as it bothers me to see Selina hurt, it bothers me more to see her unscathed & playing games with me like I'm some sort of puppy , her puppy in her own game, that's why even in my third playthrough on episode 3, I still choose not to warn her about the assault. Don't get me wrong, I freaking love her and she is my LI in the game, not to even mention that telltale did an magnificent job on her acting,writing and they keep doing so, hell even her new appearance is hot af, but PLEASE put some respect on my name as a Wayne billionaire and vigilante, lil' kitty!

• But if you warn her you get to kiss twice...If you don't you hug once, then kiss.

Lord Frost posted: »

I've seen some particular individuals in different topics who were arguing about which choice and path is better about Selina on the planned

• Does anyone know how you get Harley to be convinced about your defense on not being the mole?

• Is there anyway to see every individual stance towards u after u finished the episode ? It didnt allow me to see mines at the time. If not whats harley stance if u rat on selina and stay on harley's gd side?

• edited November 2017

My twisted, horrible, but necessary choices. Telltale you make me feel worried for what may come next.

Boy oh boy these choices have weight:

• I did not want Catwoman to get that laptop before me. She seemed to have other priorities involving it, and I didn't want that info leaving Gotham! As a bonus, we left as enemies in the previous season so I didn't think either Bruce or Selina wanted to play nice just yet. Obviously I regretted it immensely when she showed up at the manor and said it was the GCPD... man they are brutal. Despite our differences, I couldn't leave her like that (though I didn't let her into the batcave. I still didn't trust her with the info. Too bad the option to stop her from coming with you is extremely uncalled for. I didn't want to throw her across the room or get into a fight!)
    • I figured that "be yourself" was what he was already doing, and it was not working out well. "Pull people's strings" lead to this pretty awkward and ominous conversation where he was psycho-analysing Bruce...? euhh it gives me the creeps. [On that note, I think this scene is the specifically what Telltale was talking about where "he watches your actions, and will learn from you" We could be shaping a brutal Joker by giving him plenty of tricks. I both love that and hate it.] :)
    • I didn't really want to after her whole stint with calling the cops -- it seemed pretty sudden at the time -- but I went on a whim and told her. Luckily she took it pretty well and all seems to be resolved quite well (though I did say "You need training. It's a dangerous job...". Still, glad to have her on the team!
    • Technically, I did not rat her out. The choice gets it right in that John threw her under the bus, not me. I stayed silent, thinking that Harley already had me caught, (Just take me. I don't need to tell you that it was me.) but John comes in and fills in the blanks for me! "It was Catwoman!" Oh boy... I hope I can explain to Selina the situation or make it up to her somehow. First I get her seriously injured soon after her return, kick her out of my house -- her only shelter at the time -- and then indirectly make her out to be the rat? No!!
      Knowing that John is going to become the Joker sometime soon is interesting... the "good, blue" relationship with him is usually when you are friendly and do things for him, so that's good right? I wonder if any of that is going to affect what kind of Joker he becomes?
  • edited November 2017

Selina: Betrayed
    Gordon: Remorseful

Didn't kiss Selina, didn't warn her either because she had already betrayed me and was getting in the way of my plan. And I wanted to support Gordon so it seemed like a win win. I was sure she could handle herself, definitely didn't mean her to get hurt so felt bad after seeing her all bruised.. had already decided to be friends with her but seeing how sad and disappointed she was it hurt ME. Good job Telltale. I really like their relationship so I let her in the Batcave. But no romance this time.

About Gordon.. I've been best pals with him from the start, he wasn't exactly an asshole with the dialogue options that I picked, just seriously frustrated so I'm not angry with him. I actually understand him, but I'm a little disappointed with his character. I asked Waller not to fire him. I hope there's still a place for him in the story. I'm always going to be on his side, eventhough I'm really starting to like Waller.

Loved every scene with John, as usual. Let him try and keep the batarang, and the photo, clearly can't help myself. The pretend date was awesome, guess that'll be the closest we'll get to the real thing lol! Told him to be himself.. ugh I hope we'd get to actually help him, that it would even be a choice. When Harley called him her TOY I wanted to be able to tell her to keep her abusive hands off him.

About the ending choice, it wasn't even that hard.. There's no way I would purposefully put Tiffany in danger, and Bruce really needed to keep his cover. I just hope Selina can be saved and given a robotic arm or something. And it was great to be finally able to say ''I am Batman" to Tiffany, been waiting for that.

• edited November 2017

That's how I've managed to end up with their relationships.

• Can someone send me a link to the ending where John throws Catwoman under the bus pretty please? Can't seem to find that ending anywhere? Oo

Cheers. <3

• I got the same choices. Gordon is starting to irritate me and Waller can kick rocks.

Lord Frost posted: »

That's how I've managed to end up with their relationships.

• I'd post the relationships too, but for some reason I can't view them anymore. But it was like this:

• John: Guilt-ridden. I hope telling him to manipulate Harley isn't gonna bite me in the ass later.
    • Harley: Deceived. Was planning to maintain a good relationship with her, but what can you do.
    • Gordon: Bitter. To be honest, he kinda pissed me off this episode.
    • Tiffany: Honored. Been waiting a long time to explain myself. Glad I have her on my side now.
    • Waller: Furious
    • Selina: Horrified. Not gonna throw her under the bus, especially because we're kinda in a relationship now. Would be a low blow otherwise.
  • To all of you who sacrificed your cover and possibly the safety of multiple innocents including Tiffany for Selina: Do you think she'd do the same for you?

• Yes, I do actually. She has proven to be trustworthy and shown great care for Bruce.

HexIgon posted: »

To all of you who sacrificed your cover and possibly the safety of multiple innocents including Tiffany for Selina: Do you think she'd do the same for you?

• Probably not to my Bruce. I may have been a bit too harsh on her. My Bruce really needs to open up a bit.... little by little.

To all of you who sacrificed your cover and possibly the safety of multiple innocents including Tiffany for Selina: Do you think she'd do the same for you?

• She's just playing you. Oh brother I hope none of you take it too personally when she steals something valuable from the Batcave and runs just like in Season 1.

Yes, I do actually. She has proven to be trustworthy and shown great care for Bruce.

• edited November 2017

Telltale would just be rehashing her character arc from Season 1. I highly doubt they'll go down that road again. At best it may turn out that Selina was related to Riddler, but I don't expect her to steal from us again.

She's just playing you. Oh brother I hope none of you take it too personally when she steals something valuable from the Batcave and runs just like in Season 1.

• edited November 2017

I expect her to. But for more "noble" purposes.

I definitely expect Riddler to come between them at some point. What a twist would it be to see Riddler being "revived" somehow, or the revelation that Waller had him killed which would strain the relationship between Bruce and Selina.

Putinovich posted: »

Telltale would just be rehashing her character arc from Season 1. I highly doubt they'll go down that road again. At best it may turn out that Selina was related to Riddler, but I don't expect her to steal from us again.

• You know I really wished they put more emphasis on that. Like the game kind of makes you feel like Tiffany wasn't in any trouble after that decision. Like, at the time I was thinking Tiffany vs. Selina and I was like 'sorry Selina. Sucks to be you right now.' But then it just kinda makes you feel like Bruce chose himself over her. Which can actually fit depending on how you play your Bruce.
    As for the other decision I'm excited to see how Bruce saves himself or who saves him.
    And I think Selina would depending on the relationship. But I also think she'd try and come up with a different solution instead and just screw it up so you'd have to save her anyway.

• •Let John hit Bullock.
    •Tried to kiss Catwoman when given the Chance during the fight in Riddler's hideout.
    •told John to be himself & genuine
    •warned Selina about GCPD
    •Invited Selina to the cave
    •Told Tiffany, that "I am Batman"
    •I took the blame and left in cyrochambers

• Bribed Bullock. Seeing as Bruce has a "bottomless bank account", it just seems like the smarter option to take advantage of that instead of straight-up assaulting a police officer.
    • Kissed Catwoman. Went into it planning to make her my enemy, which I think is part of what made actually romancing her so fun. Telling her that her bad girl act is getting old and then making out = muy bueno
      -Told John to be genuine. Probably going to bite me in the ass no matter what I choose, but I guess I'd rather deal with a more feral joker than a master manipulator one.
    • Warned Selina. Hate to go against Gordon like that, but I still ended up leaving him remorseful. Willing to bet he'll calm down a bit.
    • Revealed identity to Tiffany. Honestly feels like Telltale left a little trail of breadcrumbs to this option, so whatever.
    • Took the blame for being the mole. Couldn't turn on Selina in good consciense. Bye Tiffany.
  • My character outcome:

John Doe: Valued
    Tifanny Fox: Honored
    Jim Gordon: Remorseful
    Amanda Waller: Aligned
    Harley Quinn: Less Skeptical

45:25

I sold out Catwoman to keep my cover and protect Tifanny but I felt super bad about it

Sign in to comment in this discussion.