Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Woah, cool. Looks like we might see Crime Alley again. I'm interested in seeing how it looks with the updated visuals.

OzzyUK posted: »

The updates on the Steam database are partly testing and are also what will be the final version, if you keep watching you will often see up

• I'm really looking forward to the Players Space for episode 3. Any idea how long it takes for those to come out?

• edited November 2017

I would love if we along with The Pact would be able to free Cobblepot from Blackgate prison and recruit him to join The Pact!

• Oz isn't joining any gang with Bruce Wayne in it anytime soon.

max_pain943 posted: »

I would love if we along with The Pact would be able to free Cobblepot from Blackgate prison and recruit him to join The Pact!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Ryan Weller who hosted the videos no longer works at Telltale as he was one of the people laid off so unless they find a replacement host there might not be any more player space videos.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'm really looking forward to the Players Space for episode 3. Any idea how long it takes for those to come out?

• Oh come on! I can't lie, I find that incredibly disappointing. I love those! It's bad enough that Batman Unmasked isn't a thing anymore.

Ryan Weller who hosted the videos no longer works at Telltale as he was one of the people laid off so unless they find a replacement host there might not be any more player space videos.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Oh come on! I can't lie, I find that incredibly disappointing.

I know :(

I double checked their youtube page and all the player space videos are missing so i checked the pleyer space thread and it looks like all the videos have been set to unlisted so i guess that means they have no plans to release any more videos.

Oh come on! I can't lie, I find that incredibly disappointing. I love those! It's bad enough that Batman Unmasked isn't a thing anymore.

• edited November 2017

The playlist seems to still exist. I was just watching some.

I'm incredibly angry now though. When I finished episode 3 I was honestly like "Can't wait to see The Players Space for this!" Poor me was clueless about Ryan being let go.

Oh come on! I can't lie, I find that incredibly disappointing. I know I double checked their youtube page and all the player sp

• I noticed that too! It would certainly be interesting.

I think youre totally right. Also they share the same eye color. Both green.

• Figure Minecraft episode 5 will be released in December and episode 4 of Batman in January.

• A release just before Xmas would be fantastic but don't get your hopes up.

• edited November 2017

Yeah, it's too bad. I was really looking forward to the Guardians episodes, specifically Episode 3 and what went into the two-sided flashback you get. I thought that was a cool way to implement dialogue choices.

The good thing is that even though the episodes are unlisted (it's unfortunate that they did that) my Player's Space megathread still works! You can still view all the available parts through the links there.

The playlist seems to still exist. I was just watching some. I'm incredibly angry now though. When I finished episode 3 I was honestly like "Can't wait to see The Players Space for this!" Poor me was clueless about Ryan being let go.

• If that theory became true then it will make me regret ever betraying Catwoman

matteso586 posted: »

If you took the blame for Catwoman, I wonder how Bruce can get out of that freezing capsule. My guess, Mr. Freeze sabotaged it for a reason.

• In episode 4 I hope for the option to at least kill a villain or maybe take some of their gears. I want Freeze's ice weapons and maybe Bane's venom serum, but yeah I want to see if it's possible to have both sides finish each other. And then there is episode 5, and I'm hoping there would be an option to actually kill the Joker since we know his future

• I think at the very least we'll see Batman take on one or two of The Pact in episode 4 so we can add some more trophies to the Batcave.

SilentmanX posted: »

In episode 4 I hope for the option to at least kill a villain or maybe take some of their gears. I want Freeze's ice weapons and maybe Bane'

• Probably going to happen like that.

AnimalBoy posted: »

Figure Minecraft episode 5 will be released in December and episode 4 of Batman in January.

• I'm honestly fine if it releases in January. I needed a break after experiencing episode 3 lol.

• I like how you need a break and I can't stop thinking about the game! :D

I'm honestly fine if it releases in January. I needed a break after experiencing episode 3 lol.

• I feel it man lol, I just need the follow up already. I need my questions answered

I like how you need a break and I can't stop thinking about the game!

• So it's probably going to release on December 19 or January 23(30)

• I won't be shocked if we are waiting to early February.

• The title of the episode is intriguing. Looks like John Doe will finally become the Joker, and he will find ways to hurt us. I assume we will have the choice of saving either Catwoman or Harley and he won't forgive us if we go after our love interest.

• That choice is a no brainer, of course I would pick catwoman over harley. Sorry john lol

The title of the episode is intriguing. Looks like John Doe will finally become the Joker, and he will find ways to hurt us. I assume we wil

• edited November 2017

I'm going after Harley if that was the choice. I've made sure John was happy and felt appreciated this whole season. Not abandoning him now.

• So is the general opinion here a January release? I sure hope not I have that telltale itch. Hopefully with guardians finished that will help speed up the episode.

• Finally got around to playing it, and holy motherfucking hell, that episode was amazing. We've far exceeded the quality of Season 1 already, and we're reaching TFTBL levels of quality right now with this one. I know people have had their doubts concerning Telltale recently, but if this is an indicator of things to come, than I see a bright future on the horizon.

• Looking forward to seeing your reaction on tape.

Finally got around to playing it, and holy motherfucking hell, that episode was amazing. We've far exceeded the quality of Season 1 already,

• Working on it now. Part 1 is up, the rest will be uploaded tomorrow.

AChicken posted: »

Looking forward to seeing your reaction on tape.

• January seems so far away... I'm beginning to think this Telltale business model is all a big government experiment to see if we can hold on until the next episode or if we'll crack from the hype and go mad.

• edited November 2017

Or maybe both in December!

AnimalBoy posted: »

Figure Minecraft episode 5 will be released in December and episode 4 of Batman in January.

• Since today is the last day of November and the episode has not yet been rated, I suppose we are not gonna get it in December. Let's hope for first weeks of January

max_pain943 posted: »

Or maybe both in December!

• edited November 2017

Sorry for asking a dumb question, but what do you mean that the episode has not been rated yet? And how does it matter when the next episode releases? Once again I apologize if this is a dumb question :neutral:

Mod edit: Please don't use "retarded" here.

JmoooX posted: »

Since today is the last day of November and the episode has not yet been rated, I suppose we are not gonna get it in December. Let's hope for first weeks of January

• An episode is given a rating upon its completion and than the ESRB and other rating offices will assign a rating to the game such as rated T for Teen or rated M for Mature. Hope this clears up your question :smile:

19Street95 posted: »

Sorry for asking a dumb question, but what do you mean that the episode has not been rated yet? And how does it matter when the next episode releases? Once again I apologize if this is a dumb question Mod edit: Please don't use "retarded" here.

• Still praying for a Xmas gift from telltales!

• X-mas (or whatever your holiday is) and New years should keep all of us busy. So really, January isn't that far away. The TT staff probably want/need that time off too...

Lunat1c posted: »

January seems so far away... I'm beginning to think this Telltale business model is all a big government experiment to see if we can hold on until the next episode or if we'll crack from the hype and go mad.

• Damn.. Its been awhile since telltales put me through the agony of waiting for an episode to drop. Last time it was like this for me was tales from the borderlands. Telltales you bastards :)

• I really want ep4 on the 19th of December, best present possible.

• I don't know why people keep on saying that telltale is going to be on Christmas break during the holidays. I mean Minecraft storymode season 2 episode 5 is coming out sometime in December so that either leaves a spot for Batman or it will be released in January.

• edited December 2017

[Edit: meant for this to be a reply. @DEMVIDEOGAMESAREGOOD1728.]
    Because every year they go on Christmas break. Production on episodes stop, and we wait until January for them to begin again. Minecraft is coming in December, and we assume it'll be on the 19th before they get their break. Batman was released on Nov. 21st. It'll be a 1.5 - 2 month wait for the next episode, and that exceeds the number of weeks until the 19th. It's fairly safe to say that we aren't getting it this month at all.

• I need episode 4 now

Sign in to comment in this discussion.