BTEW: Episode 4 Predictions (Episode 3 Spoilers/Choices)

This Is a discussion on what you think could possibly happen in the next episode and possibly in the future.
** Spoilers from previous episodes and the choices in them are allowed so be warned **

Comments

• I know I’m a little late to talk about BTEW: Episode 3, but I have played through the episode twice and made some small changes to my choices and am very satisfied with them. But I wanted to get some opinions on what y’all think will happen in episode 4 ? Based on the choice results at the end of ep. 3 most players decided to take the fall for Catwoman (which I did as well couldn’t bring myself to throw her under the bus like that). Which ends with Bruce being trapped in Mr. Freezes ice box. How do y’all think we will get out of this situation ? or do y’all think someone is going to come and help get us out of it ?

• edited November 2017

I took the fall for Catwoman and at first i thought John and Selina would save Bruce, but now I think Mr. Freeze might have sabotaged the ice box. All he cares about is Nora, and if he thinks Wayne is his best chance at helping her he might not give a shit about the Pact and would help him survive.

I think if you took the fall you will start going after the Pact as Batman, if Catwoman was blamed you can remain undercover as Bruce.

I think SANCTUS is associated with the League of Assassins, and that Avesta is Talia al Ghul.

I also think at the end of the season you will only be able to take down all the villains if you brought both Tiffany and Selina into the fold, otherwise you have to choose the only one to go after.

And wishful thinking I hope to see around 6 distinct versions of the Joker depending on how you've treated John. Did he learn to be violent or cunning? Genuine or manipulative? Friendly or adversarial?

• That would be neat. Think they could have Joker be a villain or maybe even Batman's informant? lol he did kind of start that already. I mean, it's telltale so probably not, but it'd be kind of cool. He could be Bruce's way of not having to go undercover cause he's got someone to do it for him type of thing.

I took the fall for Catwoman and at first i thought John and Selina would save Bruce, but now I think Mr. Freeze might have sabotaged the ic

• That’s what I was also thinking as well about Mr. Freeze cuz he seems to just be in it for the tech and money to help his wife, so I could see him having sabotaged the ice box, I don’t see Catwoman being able to help unless she leaves the pact during the attack on the black-site. I’ve heard different theories of how we may be able to break out tho. 1. Being the contacts that Al made shows heat and cold so he maybe able to break the box from the inside. 2. This isn’t a theory but Waller or Gordon could come to save Bruce. 3. This maybe a reach but Al or Tiffany somehow tracked Bruce and had a hunch that he was in trouble.

I took the fall for Catwoman and at first i thought John and Selina would save Bruce, but now I think Mr. Freeze might have sabotaged the ic

• I Heard about that rumor too that Avesta is undercover and well and with the league of assassins. I also heard that Sanctus maybe just a small little twist in the plot and that they actually do fall. and so does Harley, Freeze and Bane as well, but John somehow escapes and is the only one left. While SANCTUS does fall I think one of the Doctors or scientists working with them somehow gets out in time and that person could leave of with a cliffhanger at the end of the finale and is revealed to be Scarecrow, but maybe I’m just thinking too much lol

• I expect final showdowns with some pact members (most likely Bane) as Batman. Telltale also said Mr. Freeze would play an important role so maybe he sabotaged the ice box so Bruce could help Nora.

• My predictions:

-If you had Catwoman take the fall then Batman and Tiffany take-on the antagonists.
    -If you take the fall Batman and Catwoman take-on the antagonists and have to save Tiffany
    -Bane and Freeze go down
    -Harley is severely injured or killed, or any possibility of a relationship between J&H is ruined by Bruce, causing John to go off the deep-end for good
    -Selina or John will save Bruce
    -Bruce gets the option of escaping from the Pact to save Selina, maybe causing Harley to be hurt in the process.
    -I think SANCTUS will actually play a big role in the plot since Bruce is supposed to make a huge revelation that causes his plans to change

• I also think it's possible Freeze will help either Bruce or Selina if you made the deal with him. He would need Bruce alive to help Nora, and he'd respect Bruce's love for Selina.

• edited November 2017

Predictions:-
    The groundwork will be laid for the Joker stage.
    Bane will be out of the picture. Harley has a relationship status and still hasn't shown much. She'll be around longer. People saying Freeze has an important role. I still think he'll go down though later in the episode after Bane.
    John will rise up the ranks in the Pact due to it being on its last legs and will turn evil. The Ep 5 screen clearly ahs him fighting Batman so....sorry John fans. :(
    We'll see Nora and the GCPD/Agency will transport her.
    Riddler's killer will be revealed.....
    Tiffany will begin working for batman(if you told her).
    Catwoman will vary depending on your choices. She'll either stay or leave.
    Bruce will leave the Pact and it will be Batman time. He could be revealed as the mole though it would be too late for the Pact to do anything about it. If you were in the icebox, Gordon might make a comeback or Waller to free you.

TAKE A SCREENSHOT FOLKS.

• Its hard to guess.
    I gave up my cover for Selina, so first Bruce needs to get out of the ice box alone or with some help.
    I think two of Harley/Bane/Freeze will go down the next episode.
    I think Bruce/Batman will start be working more with Gordon now when his cover is blown, its possible that he reveals his identity to him aswell as to Tiffany.
    I think somebody "more important" will die to create more drama until the last episode. (Tiffany, Gordon, Agent Avesta...)

I thought this episode was very good and I cant wait until the end of January 2018 (My guess when the next episode comes out)

• I think SANCTUS is associated with the League of Assassins

I had the same thought about this being a possibility while playing episode three.

• Yeah that probably is the most logical prediction to what will happen in the upcoming episodes and the finale as well. Do y’all think it’s possible that the next episode gets released in last December ? Maybe even a few day before Christmas or is it just gonna take a whole two months and release in January ?

Dan10 posted: »

Predictions:- The groundwork will be laid for the Joker stage. Bane will be out of the picture. Harley has a relationship status and still

• December sounds to early, expect January... The wait is on! :wink:

Mr_Rager04 posted: »

Yeah that probably is the most logical prediction to what will happen in the upcoming episodes and the finale as well. Do y’all think it’s p

• I would hope for a release at Christmas time but the first or second week of January feels more likely.

Yeah that probably is the most logical prediction to what will happen in the upcoming episodes and the finale as well. Do y’all think it’s p

• My predictions:
    -Bane will go down
    -Waller or Jim will sabe Bruce
    -If Catwoman takes the fall you will fight as Bruce undercovered, but if Bruce take the fall you will beat The Pact as Batman
    -Tifanny could be captured
    -The episode could also end with John becoming The Joker, maybe revealing the Ridler's killer

• Hopefully, depending on your choices, John does not go off the deep end.

But more importantly, hopefully we get more purrfectly executed Selina and Bruce moments

• Holy shit is this true ????

"In Season Two, Batman uncovers virus testing by SANCTUS done on humans. While that's bad, it gets worse when you realize the two test subjects are two people you've already met- the bartender when you're talking to John, and the mechanic who helps keep your cover with the Pact. It's likely that this virus isn't a chemical weapon, but closer to a mind-control device."

Damn.

From TVtropes.
    http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Fridge/BatmanTheTelltaleSeries

• Good Lord, shit's about to get real

Holy shit is this true ???? "In Season Two, Batman uncovers virus testing by SANCTUS done on humans. While that's bad, it gets worse when

• edited November 2017

I don't buy it. The man who helps keep our cover with the Pact has a tattoo on his neck, but the person in the Agency video doesn't. And the woman in the video doesn't even look like the bartender.

Holy shit is this true ???? "In Season Two, Batman uncovers virus testing by SANCTUS done on humans. While that's bad, it gets worse when

• I wouldn't trust that.
    Why in the world would the Bartender be of interest? She displayed no odd behaviour whatsoever and is inconsequential to the plot.

• I think SANCTUS is associated with the League of Assassins, and that Avesta is Talia al Ghul.

The theory surrounding Avesta never really occurred to me when I was playing the game, but thinking about it, it does have a lot of validity to it, and could be an interesting plot development if it were to be true.

• Yeah I’m not sure that’s gonna happen cuz it makes no sense to target them and the bartender doesn’t even look alike with the woman on the video

• Do you think the laying off of 25% of the telltale workers will slow down the production of the upcoming episodes and when they will be released or do you think them taking 2 months in between releases of ep. 1-2 and ep.2-3 is gonna allow them to push the last two episodes out quicker so they can move on and work on other series ?

19Street95 posted: »

December sounds to early, expect January... The wait is on!

• In a perfect world episode 4 would be released before xmas and the 5th end of January.

• edited November 2017

I predict (well more of a selfish hope) more flirty Catwoman scenes!

• He easily could've gotten a tattoo in an effort to blend in easier.

Putinovich posted: »

I don't buy it. The man who helps keep our cover with the Pact has a tattoo on his neck, but the person in the Agency video doesn't. And the woman in the video doesn't even look like the bartender.

• I think we will have to kill Bane. Episode 4 has an achievement ominously titled "what had to be done". It immediately made me think of Bane for some reason. He is far too dangerous to be allowed to live.

• And then a 3rd season in late summer

ManBat posted: »

In a perfect world episode 4 would be released before xmas and the 5th end of January.

• Well, if you threw her under the bus you're more likely to get slapped!

I predict (well more of a selfish hope) more flirty Catwoman scenes!

• Betray Kitty girl? who do you think I am? some kind of dog person? :p

Putinovich posted: »

Well, if you threw her under the bus you're more likely to get slapped!

• Dogs > cats

Betray Kitty girl? who do you think I am? some kind of dog person?

• Then its a fight to the death!

Dogs > cats

• Batman wouldn't kill. The point of Batman is that he doesn't kill...kind of. If there's a kill option it should be at the end of the series.

I think we will have to kill Bane. Episode 4 has an achievement ominously titled "what had to be done". It immediately made me think of Bane for some reason. He is far too dangerous to be allowed to live.

• Actually I think that the achievement might be connected to something that John does. My guess would be - John kills someone, possibly Bane, maybe because He wants to "help" Bruce...
    Or maybe He will kill Harley for the same reason? Now that would for sure break the last straw of His "sanity"

I think we will have to kill Bane. Episode 4 has an achievement ominously titled "what had to be done". It immediately made me think of Bane for some reason. He is far too dangerous to be allowed to live.

• That would be even darker actually.

Oh you guys are already making me ache for the next episode. I felt serene for a while after the great episode 3, it's like it hit all the right notes.

JmoooX posted: »

Actually I think that the achievement might be connected to something that John does. My guess would be - John kills someone, possibly Bane,

• Tough to say, I think they might start slowing down the process with the games they are working with at the same time. For example I believe they will not work with 3-4 games at the same time anymore.
    EP4 Will be very exciting!

btw I am with you The Great Fish! I would love to see more Catwoman at the last two episodes, she adds a very interesting drama to the series and I like her alot, I did not betray her (ofc) but ive seen the scene where she gets her arm frozen and it worries me how that effects the story...

Do you think the laying off of 25% of the telltale workers will slow down the production of the upcoming episodes and when they will be rel

• edited November 2017

Meet me by the bike racks after school. 1v1

Then its a fight to the death!

• Oh man if you've never been challenged to fisticuffs in the school bathroom you did something wrong :)

Meet me by the bike racks after school. 1v1

• That’s what I’m wondering cuz you would figure that having less workers and developers would cause game production to slow but then again they could have during these long waiting times between episodes too work on the last episodes like 4 & 5, but idk. I also got a question. Is it a 100% true they don’t finish the whole game they just work by episodes and go from there or is it something different ?

19Street95 posted: »

Tough to say, I think they might start slowing down the process with the games they are working with at the same time. For example I believe

• edited November 2017

I hope that in the next episode we will get some more Batman action, since the last two eps were mainly focused on Bruce. And regarding the cliffhanger... I hope they won't start the episode with 10-seconds long scene of Bruce/Selina breaking out from the box on their own.... I am looking forward to something more.... interesting, since the situation gives quite a lot of exciting opportunities to turn the tables a little bit.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.