Any Mr. Robot fans here

If there’s any fans want to start a discussion

Tagged:

Comments

• Right here. B)
    Haven't watched Season 3 yet so if you want to talk about that, I'm out.

• Any season

• I'm down but haven't had the time to catch up with Season 3 yet. It'll be cool to come back to this thread whenever I feel like it.

• I only watched the first season. :/ I never really had time mostly because of school. But the semester is ending soon so I’ll have time to catch up.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I have watched all the episodes up to S3 E7 and am really enjoying it.

I'm not sure what to discuss without posting spoilers but i am really enjoying the third season at the moment.

• Me, up to s03e08, just watched it (no spoilers, just feels) and man that hit close to home, Rami is amazing but we all knew that already.. so real you forget he's acting. Had to start avoiding Reddit since it felt like someone spoiled episodes last season that hadn't even aired yet. Or just really kept guessing right.

• Huge Mr. Robot fan here (as you can probably tell). Only seen the first two seasons though, don't have Netflix or any way to watch the new season until it releases on DVD (and it's killing me).

Anyway, to avoid spoilers, I probably won't hang around here until I'm up to date.

• I haven't watched it, though I'm considering it. Can anyone tell me what the show is like?

• The show is kind of a thriller about a hacker who is a extreme introvert And suffers severe depression. He hacks the worlds biggest companie called ecorp. He joins this group of hackers and is sort of mentored by the half villain half ally Mr.robot. Also Elliot suffers from severe delusions. But that’s as far as I can go without spoiling season 1 2 or 3. I would highly recommend.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I haven't watched it, though I'm considering it. Can anyone tell me what the show is like?

• It's been far too long since I've watched this show. I bought the season 3 DVD the other day and I'm now on the third episode. Not since S1 have I been wanting to binge the whole season, completely shutting myself off from my current responsibilities. Not that season 2 was bad or anything, but the direction they're taking the story so far feels subpar with season 1 to me, which in my opinion is the best season (So far). The stylistic choices they've impleted this time in the cinematography really provides that extra nuance, its more cinematic than ever. The only things resembling subplots (If there ever were some) feel important, and overall relates to the main story with great character development that we've come to expect by now. I can't wait to see what happens next I have no idea how it will finish, I'm so interested to watch what they do with these characters.

• edited May 2018

Spoilers for S3 Ep 3 (Season 3 Episode 3)

The way they've structured the story leading up to Episode 3 was so great. Upon years of theorising the moment where they finally show the night of the 5/9 hack was so cathartic. Not only did it give more insight into Mr. Robot,Tyrell and Irving's charcters, it also provided the fans the answers that we all wanted. I'm loving the focus around Mr. Robot's psyche, and the realisations of other characters upon them seeing that its not always Elliot that they're speaking too, but 'him'. The episode really pulls at your heartstrings when as a viewer you realise that Tyrell will never see his wife alive again, despite it showing him in a flashback.

• Season 3 is my favorite. The last three episodes of a he season are probably my favorite in television history.

It's been far too long since I've watched this show. I bought the season 3 DVD the other day and I'm now on the third episode. Not since S1

Sign in to comment in this discussion.