"Time for After" Episode Discussion

After the filthy trash people filled episode last week, uh, we're getting another filthy garbage people episode.

Seriously they are just even what?

As always comment before, while, and after you watch.

Tagged:

Comments

• I missed it. Whats wrong with Gabriel exactly?

• Just give Eugene his giggle juice

• Infections, which I think are from the “Easy Street” treatment.

Black-Op1 posted: »

I missed it. Whats wrong with Gabriel exactly?

• Jadis sucks at haggling.....

• What were the writers seriously thinking with these garbage people?

• Maybe Whisperers?

To be honest I have no clue whatsoever.

What were the writers seriously thinking with these garbage people?

• InGen_Nate_KennyInGen_Nate_Kenny Moderator
    edited December 2017

Hey, that dead sniper was in ah interesting, position. Very, uh, interesting indeed.

• These garbage people have the Whisperers thinking “What a bunch of weirdos.”

Maybe Whisperers? To be honest I have no clue whatsoever.

• Exactly. We're a year and a few months into the apocalypse and they already lost their speech abilities ?
    They want to kill Rick with that walker in armor with only 3 men watching ? Just so he can overpower all of them easily ?
    Then Jadis suddenly changes her mind about the deal without Rick even trying to convince her anymore, he just wanted to leave.
    The writers were probably like: "Yeah let's get stoned and drunk then we'll write some new characters for the TWD show"

What were the writers seriously thinking with these garbage people?

• Every series has its high and low points the longer it runs. I'd bet that the writing in the TV shows most recent seasons is still superior to the game's most recent seasons though.

Exactly. We're a year and a few months into the apocalypse and they already lost their speech abilities ? They want to kill Rick with that

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

This was yet another episode that i didn't find myself enjoying, the trash people are just weird and the story was pretty boring.

We are already at the mid-season final next week but i feel nothing of great interest has happened this season, previously i have been pretty nervous and excited for the mid-season final episodes but at the moment i don't really care that it will be on a long break soon :/

• I actually really liked this episode. Eugene was really great, and for the first time in like 2 seasons I agree with Rosita. Fucking believe in Rick Grimes. I think it's good to show the saviours more. And in my opinion, Daryl and Tara were the big bad guys this episode. What the fuck is wrong with them. Only innocents died, and now the Saviours are free to go and kill everyone. FUCKING THINK, Daryl and Tara.

• Eugene: you look like a potato wrapped in a shit casserole
    The internet:

• Good episode. But idk. Either AMC is really stringing AOW along, or they're not doing it right. In the comics it was a full blown war at this point. Both sides getting bloody. But in the show, nothing is really happening. Hope they have something better planned for the next half.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.