Vicki Vale Will Return As A Romance Option For Bruce

This scenario is based on if you revealed your identity to her or not:
So after her defeat she was quietly taken away to a mental hospital at the behest of the court of owls. Vicki was left with feelings of anguish.. confusion that Batman someone whom she had respect for was actually Bruce Wayne who represents in her mind one of the corrupt aspects of Gotham. However stuck in a mental facility gives a person a lot of time to think... after thinking this all over in her head countless times she begins to develop a strange infatuation for Bruce Wayne a man who risks his own life to help others, to write the wrongs of his fathers past. Then the obsession begins she starts to collect posters of Bruce, newspaper clippings, magazines she cuts out to hang up on her walls. Every night before she goes to sleep she looks at a creeping wedding photo with a cut out face of Vicki and Bruce poorly glued on. The Court Of Owls only encourages this behaviour for Vicki will become their tool in Gotham and in her attempts to live up to Batman she'll believe that everything the Court wants her to do is for the good of Gotham...

Comments

• edited December 2017

If she returns as lady arkham

• Hmm interesting thought i say. I like it. Bold move if it happen.dope fanfic too. I revealed myself to Vicki as i was hoping for a romance and overall teaming up with her would be fire as see is strong willed in her beliefs as bruce. Between her and Harley my most interesting characters so im down with it. We still trying to figure out who riddler's shooter is too. So why not

• edited December 2017

This would be a whole new level of nonsense.

I could fathom her mustering some small amount of respect for him if you unmask but that's it. There is no universe where a sane Bruce Wayne could develop feelings for such a monstrosity.

She is beyond redemption.

And I doubt she'll appear in season 2. A tease for season 3 is not to be ruled out however.

• As I recall, Vicki's whereabouts are currently unknown. Bruce doesn't know if she's dead or alive, but I like to entertain the idea of a return since they left it unclear. Not as a villain though. In the finale, if you reveal yourself, she's basically forcing herself to believe Bruce is evil like Thomas Wayne. Instead of a villainous role, I want to see a blank canvas role that wants to examine the real Bruce that dons the mask of Batman. (If you didn't show yourself, then she'd just want to see the real Bruce Wayne after taking that year or 2 to think for herself a bit.) Then she'll form a decision based on your decisions. Kinda like how John is, except Vicki has already fought Bruce.

It'd make for a nice Season 3 subplot

• We are talking about someone who traumatized Alfred though. She can't be forgiven for that.

Sarunas21 posted: »

As I recall, Vicki's whereabouts are currently unknown. Bruce doesn't know if she's dead or alive, but I like to entertain the idea of a ret

• All will be forgiven but not forgotten....

• She doesn't have to be. Personally, I'm a fan of redemption stories no matter what was done in the past, so long as the person is fully devoted to redemption. Ultimately Alfred was the one made a victim. If he chooses to forgive her, then my Bruce has no reason not to do the same.

We are talking about someone who traumatized Alfred though. She can't be forgiven for that.

• I still think this is a joke, yes. ...Right?
    Anyways, maybe when the roof collapsed on her she got amnesia and doesn't even know who she is or Bruce/batman. Or maybe her body wasn't found because sanctus recovered it from the rubble and we'll find that she's been turned into an experiment there.
    But I can't see her being in love with Bruce for being batman and suddenly deciding she doesn't want to kill him because she was trying to kill batman even before knowing his identity despite having some respect for him. Who wants to get with a crazy stalker chick anyways? That's not weird?
    Also she's not a hero or antihero, she's a legitimate villain. Anyone forget that her goal to purge corruption had her about to unleash her chemicals on like thousands of innocent people? So far she's worse than Bane, Freeze and Harley. And as Brucebrothers has said, she hurt Alfred. Bi*** is goin' down if ever I see her.

• LOL I only started it cause there has been a romance discussion for basically every other villain/interesting female character and even John Doe. So why not Vicki Vale haha?

This would be a whole new level of nonsense. I could fathom her mustering some small amount of respect for him if you unmask but that's i

• I personally ship Jim and batman together. They are so adorable

LOL I only started it cause there has been a romance discussion for basically every other villain/interesting female character and even John Doe. So why not Vicki Vale haha?

• lol pretty sure she was gonna try to gas the whole city.

• haha, count me in for that one!!

ManBat posted: »

I personally ship Jim and batman together. They are so adorable

• You tricked me into reading fanfiction. Boo.

• Not boo,you mean

• But did you like it? lmao.

You tricked me into reading fanfiction. Boo.

• Lady Arkham is bat shit crazy. Do you remember the shit she was babbling if you revealed who you are? That ho needs boat loads of therapy and medication. And your version of Vicki is creepy. Why would Bruce be attracted to that? I mean, sure if Vicki is something like Harvey and Bruce is attempting, I don't know, rescue (if that's even the right term) Vicki from Lady Arkham. But she doesn't have a split personality. Vicki Vale (sensible, intelligent, curious) was a mask Lady Arkham wore. Your idea has too many holes.

ShampaFK posted: »

Lady Arkham is bat shit crazy. Do you remember the shit she was babbling if you revealed who you are? That ho needs boat loads of therapy an

• People: Why are they arguing.
    Me:

• Yeah, no. I was all-in on the Vicki train in Season 1, but then Telltale threw that curveball and it smashed my hopes to pieces. There's no way for Bruce to even think about her in a romantic way, regardless of whether or not she was rehabilitated. She's already killed many people, and has taken Alfred hostage. No one could forgive that.

• Agreed. Even if I could forgive that, I couldn't do that to Alfred. He suffers from multiple PSTD triggers in his daily life without the presence of the person that tortured him. Could you just imagine the anxiety that would cause? Wondering every time he opened the door if she'd be on the other side, if Bruce would ever leave him alone with her, living on egg shells... nope.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, no. I was all-in on the Vicki train in Season 1, but then Telltale threw that curveball and it smashed my hopes to pieces. There's no

• In all seriousness story wise (not the romance) that would be a good reason to bring her back in season 3.

Poptarts posted: »

Agreed. Even if I could forgive that, I couldn't do that to Alfred. He suffers from multiple PSTD triggers in his daily life without the pre

• I agree, even more so if Bruce revealed himself to her. (His identity) lol

In all seriousness story wise (not the romance) that would be a good reason to bring her back in season 3.

• Aye Bruce Wayne seems to be "revealing himself" to a lot of people in this series wouldn't be surprised if Gordon is next.

ManBat posted: »

I agree, even more so if Bruce revealed himself to her. (His identity) lol

• Yeah? Tell that to people who ship Bats and Harley. Seriously, Barley shippers.

AChicken posted: »

Yeah, no. I was all-in on the Vicki train in Season 1, but then Telltale threw that curveball and it smashed my hopes to pieces. There's no

• I'd love for Vicki to return! But not as some crazed obsessed fangirl.

• When I wrote this I was thinking of Fraulein Engel's weird obsession with Blazko in Wolfenstein 2. She pretty much fancies him in a sick way even though he mangled her face etc in the first game.

AgentZ46 posted: »

I'd love for Vicki to return! But not as some crazed obsessed fangirl.

• edited December 2017

What if I told you, I'm one of them?

Yeah? Tell that to people who ship Bats and Harley. Seriously, Barley shippers.

• Well... I suppose it's okay. But only because of that grinch picture! I mean... how do you not laugh at that?

• Sure but it makes zero sense for Vicki. She hates Bruce and now she hates Batman. I'm sure such a thing works for other villains but it'd be outright just weird if it happened for Vicki.

When I wrote this I was thinking of Fraulein Engel's weird obsession with Blazko in Wolfenstein 2. She pretty much fancies him in a sick way even though he mangled her face etc in the first game.

• Is it weird? or... hot?! Like so hot that you can hear their chemistry sizzle, hissszzzt! hahaha, no I agree. Really weird.

AgentZ46 posted: »

Sure but it makes zero sense for Vicki. She hates Bruce and now she hates Batman. I'm sure such a thing works for other villains but it'd be outright just weird if it happened for Vicki.

• I was responding to AChicken. I think I knew you were a Barley fan. If we are talking the power of Bruce's dick to, ya know, heal a person, I'd say let him sleep with all the villains. They'd still have to serve time for their crimes, but then maybe the citizens could rest easy knowing that those same people would not escape and commit atrocities again. Sigh. If only.

• edited December 2017

This sums up my thoughts exactly. ;)

• My batman doesn't really care about having sex My Bruce comes off as a jackass but is really trying to do whatever it takes to save HIS city I ratted out Selina and told her to get out of my house but that was only because I think she only slow down my operation and Alfred thinks I'm losing it maybe I am but all I care about honestly is the next mission and when I feel like Gotham is finally safe I will leave....

I was responding to AChicken. I think I knew you were a Barley fan. If we are talking the power of Bruce's dick to, ya know, heal a person,

• Whats wrong with you people you don’t survive huge chicks of rocks crushing you.

• edited December 2017

I’ve survived some huge chicks in my past... And death doesn’t have the same rules in comic books and video games that they do in real life. People can survive almost anything if the comic/game wants them to.

xxplvb posted: »

Whats wrong with you people you don’t survive huge chicks of rocks crushing you.

• The rule is if you don't see their dead corpse then there is a good chance they are alive.

• I'm like Christian bale batman

• And even if you see a corpse, they still have a 40% chance of coming back.

The rule is if you don't see their dead corpse then there is a good chance they are alive.

• I would certainly bet on Vicki returning, but not in season 2.

• She might return at some point in the series because if you go to the trophy wall and look at Lady Arkham's equipment a text box will appear with some background info about her along with a line that says her body was never found so that might mean that Bruce is somewhat expecting her to return at some point. I think Sanctus has a Lazarus pit which might bring her back hopefully in Season 3 but her memories are erased so Bruce can romance Vicki as she was my first choice to be with Bruce. :wink:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.