Batman: EW Episode 4 Waiting Thread - Releasing Jan 23rd, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• It's been two weeks.

May god be with us all.

bthom20 posted: »

I need episode 4 now

• Only two.... Weeks..... Well I want it as much as the next person but don't mind the wait if the quality is going to be as good as episode 3.

BigBadPaul posted: »

It's been two weeks. May god be with us all.

• After Feeling Like You Made The Best Choices On Episode 3

• edited December 2017
    • Walking into the office after feeling like you had made the best descions on episode 3

• Walking into the office after feeling like you had made the worst descions on episode 3

MLGTelltale posted: »

* Walking into the office after feeling like you had made the best descions on episode 3

• edited December 2017

Everytime when I realize that we have to wait more than a month for the next episode...

• edited December 2017

Well with Minecraft just announced to release on the 19th, safe to guess that batman will be out sometime in January.

• I think you're right.

ManBat posted: »

Well with Minecraft just announced to release on the 19th, safe to guess that batman will be out sometime in January.

• lol

• Her arm was frozen only in one case but in the other it wasn't .Bruce was in the chamber and she was out

I think that if Bruce is put into the ice chamber than Tiffany or Waller will free Bruce and he will have to go stop the pact as Batman. The

• Yeah, wanna do a bet?
    Here goes my guess... 23 January.

ManBat posted: »

• They’re not going to release a game on the weekend.

19Street95 posted: »

Yeah, wanna do a bet? Here goes my guess... 23 January.

• 23 Januray is a tuesday

AnimalBoy posted: »

They’re not going to release a game on the weekend.

• maybe we get a santas reléase, it can be one good deal for them in sales :D

• Yes Catwoman's arm was frozen in the blame Catwoman ending. TellTale sometimes lets characters get cosmetic changes based on what characters influence the choice. Look at The Walking Dead's Clementine in A New Frontier. Imagine how cool it would be if Catwoman finally gets a robotic arm that gives her retractable claws. I think that would probably cause some major problems for Selina and Bruce, Alfred may think that Bruce is becoming more like his father because he is using the people he loves to get ahead and stay safe.

MuneebBaig posted: »

Her arm was frozen only in one case but in the other it wasn't .Bruce was in the chamber and she was out

• Good thing 23 January is not on the weekend... who would have guessed? :wink:

They’re not going to release a game on the weekend.

• I'd say this is a likely release date. Even accounting for breaks.

• It’s not my fault that I see 23 and think of December.

19Street95 posted: »

Good thing 23 January is not on the weekend... who would have guessed?

• I was thinking about December.

23 Januray is a tuesday

• We all make mistakes

I was thinking about December.

• i still hope for a santa reléase >:) >:)

• We all do my man

djisma posted: »

i still hope for a santa reléase

• And we will all be dissapointed

• Most likely release will be 23rd of January

• I had a dream I was playing Episode 4, In the dream I just saw Bruce Wayne driving in front of Town Hall until he got a news report that the GCPD was under attack, it gave the choice to go to Town Hall to do some speech or to go to GCPD as Batman. Of course I go as Batman and head to the GCPD and then Mr Freeze is there freezing everything and that’s about as much as I remember.

• Why can't I have dreams of Telltale Batman... At least it would be something to hold me over until episode 4 arrives.

I had a dream I was playing Episode 4, In the dream I just saw Bruce Wayne driving in front of Town Hall until he got a news report that the

• I know it's only been two weeks but it would be awesome if Telltale at least gave us the release date early like they did for episode 2.

• I'm just going to be honest here and point out the fact that each episode comes out roughly 1 month after the AUS / NZ classification. Since we got none yet, December is out of the question for anyone putting up faith. As stated above, 16th, 23rd or 30th are the most likely candidates.

• I think it's going to be 23rd January at the earliest.

• Waiting for episode 3 be like

• edited December 2017

Batman E4S2 will be available in january 23 2018. Source from PEGI.info
    https://i.imgur.com/fop90Uy.png

• Damn, nice catch.

EllieaS posted: »

Batman E4S2 will be available in january 23 2018. Source from PEGI.info https://i.imgur.com/fop90Uy.png

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator
    edited December 2017

That date seems possible but i wouldn't trust it completely until Telltale themselves confirm the release date.

Edit: I can't see this on the PEGI website do you have a source for this information?

Batman E4S2 will be available in january 23 2018. Source from PEGI.info https://i.imgur.com/fop90Uy.png

• Sadly no. I have lost this entry too. This screenshot is "All That Remains".

OzzyUK posted: »

That date seems possible but i wouldn't trust it completely until Telltale themselves confirm the release date. Edit: I can't see this on the PEGI website do you have a source for this information?

• It's been most likely taken down already.
    Again, good on catching that before it's too late.

• I mean if this ends up being real, awesome.... But damn January 23rd seems far off lol

Sadly no. I have lost this entry too. This screenshot is "All That Remains".

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

Episode 4 has been rated by Australia (a special thanks to @EllieaS for pointing this out to me)

Rating

• Some violence, a couple of F-bombs by the looks if it...

Nice.

OzzyUK posted: »

Episode 4 has been rated by Australia (a special thanks to @EllieaS for pointing this out to me) Rating

• Yaaay! Rating is out! Hope this means we get the episode before the end of December!

• edited December 2017

I don't think so Minecraft s2 finale is Coming 19 dec and i don't think they release it 26 Dec. I think somtime 16-30 jan and New Zealand hasn't rated it yet

Suzy222 posted: »

Yaaay! Rating is out! Hope this means we get the episode before the end of December!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.