Season 2 Episode 5 Waiting Thread - Rated by NZ and Aus, Releasing Dec 19th, Trailer Out Now

Comments

• Nice

Extra_93 posted: »

The final episode 5 is December, because December is final month in this year.

• NO IM GOING TO WATCH IT MORE TIMES!!!!

vickytonner posted: »

Yes Thursday so excited I will keep watching the trailer over and over again and spot ting details

• you cant kill the admin in one of his puny mortal forms. I even bet he wont die as the red-gray dude w the sexy mulllet

Libelles posted: »

I said "ALMOST". When the admin was a golem, and before he appeared as a snowman in episode 2.

• YOu know, this series is pretty cliche so I bet whats going to happen is he becomes friends with the big ender and uses it for help in the battle

Kng0604 posted: »

Yeah, I brought Fred's people with me. But I think at the end of the episode during the big battle radar will make it back and help.

• I TOLD YOU!!!

Radek_Bey posted: »

Okay but how can we know that ?

• NO I WILL WATCH THE TARILER MORE THAN YOU ILL WATCH FOR 10 YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NO IM GOING TO WATCH IT MORE TIMES!!!!

• I’ll watch it once and be happy.

• I WILL WATCH IT 5.17483819484848184727184718482847 GOOGOL TIMES

NO I WILL WATCH THE TARILER MORE THAN YOU ILL WATCH FOR 10 YEARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• edited December 2017

So, does that means you want to spend over 517483819484848184727184718482847 mins of you life?

I WILL WATCH IT 5.17483819484848184727184718482847 GOOGOL TIMES

• Me too, because we love Minecraft story mode

Yes Thursday so excited I will keep watching the trailer over and over again and spot ting details

• edited December 2017

I won't watch the trailer. because it contains spoilers. Like S1 E8 trailer...

• You can’t know if you don’t watch it

• I have a theory! Does anyone want to hear it?

• I want to hear it.?

MissButter posted: »

I have a theory! Does anyone want to hear it?

• The Petra we see in season 2 is actually a copy made by the admin made to fool Jesse and bring him to the gauntlet. That’s why she’s different! I don’t think it’s a good theory but idk

I want to hear it.?

• I don't think that's true, if it was Petra wouldn't have helped Jesse try to stop Romeo.

The Petra we see in season 2 is actually a copy made by the admin made to fool Jesse and bring him to the gauntlet. That’s why she’s different! I don’t think it’s a good theory but idk

• Yeah but he acted really well as Vos maybe the copied Petra also acts really well

I don't think that's true, if it was Petra wouldn't have helped Jesse try to stop Romeo.

• Okay, if that's true then where's the real Petra?

Yeah but he acted really well as Vos maybe the copied Petra also acts really well

• On an adventure! She IS an adventurer

Okay, if that's true then where's the real Petra?

• She wouldn't leave with out telling jesse.

On an adventure! She IS an adventurer

• Plan B: she’s dead

She wouldn't leave with out telling jesse.

• Well, probably my theory is wrong but if it would be true it could make a story for some extra episodes

• edited December 2017

This wait is soooo long but it’s so close

ali1382 posted: »

So, does that means you want to spend over 517483819484848184727184718482847 mins of you life?

• What life I’m depressed and lonely I don’t have a life.

ali1382 posted: »

• The wait seems longer and longer as the moment comes closer

This wait is soooo long but it’s so close

• plan C: The admin pretended to be Jesse and Petra told him that she's going on an adventure. Then he switched to Petra's skin

Plan B: she’s dead

• Right? I was really mad 'cause it showed the ending of the episode

• Yeah I was really mad about the part that spoiled respawning if It didn’t say that I would’ve thought they died for real!!

Catlover11 posted: »

Right? I was really mad 'cause it showed the ending of the episode

• I think I'm going to let all of you watch the trailer first tomorrow. Then I'll know if it has any spoilers.

• Good guy :)

I think I'm going to let all of you watch the trailer first tomorrow. Then I'll know if it has any spoilers.

• What??

Good guy

• I just watched the secound trailer for star wars the last jedi aaaaaaaand it had major spoilers in it.
    Like major major spoilers.

What??

• Then I am NOT watching that trailer! I am trying to avoid all spoilers until I see it for myself.

I just watched the secound trailer for star wars the last jedi aaaaaaaand it had major spoilers in it. Like major major spoilers.

• edited December 2017

There's one spoiler that you knew was coming if you thought about it. The rest are probably nice edits to look deceiving. I really doubt the Luke/Rey and Kylo/Rey scenes are what they appear to be. However, yes, there is a spoiler in it.

Back to MCSM though :)

Then I am NOT watching that trailer! I am trying to avoid all spoilers until I see it for myself.

• thats sort of obvious, Petra wouldn't get so emotional at the house. I saw it almost immediately in ep 3 bc of the red clothes (If you did choose Petra in ep 2)

The Petra we see in season 2 is actually a copy made by the admin made to fool Jesse and bring him to the gauntlet. That’s why she’s different! I don’t think it’s a good theory but idk

• I guess we'll find out in ep 5.

Okay, if that's true then where's the real Petra?

• bitch

What life I’m depressed and lonely I don’t have a life.

• wat? your talking about the one that ends with kylo extending his hand to rey right

I just watched the secound trailer for star wars the last jedi aaaaaaaand it had major spoilers in it. Like major major spoilers.

• How i am i supposed to watch the trailer i net neutrality wil die?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.