Kudos to Telltale for that little hidden detail in the ending.

Everyone knows relationships all depend on the series. Sometimes they can be flat out stated lime Rhysha. And some times in Disneyesque G-rated they have to be implied. So when I chose Petra over beacontown it almost felt like a Disneyesque romantic ending. But I noticed a heart shaped sculpture in the background of the scene implying that there's more than just a couple of good friends running off a new adventure together. But it's still pretty subtle which fits the more age friendly nature of the game. I'm looking forward to TTGs next series.

Comments

• I suppose that the heart you saw was from stampy's lovely garden, they put it there in reference to his minecraft world, in fact, his house in story mode is inspired from his house from the same world.

• I think that was actually there in earlier episodes too. I saw it back in Season 2 Episode 1 for example.

• Yes, It has been there since the begining

I think that was actually there in earlier episodes too. I saw it back in Season 2 Episode 1 for example.

• edited December 2017

The shot is obviously framed to clearly include that. Most explicit "hidden" foreshadowing lol

• Season 1 - Jesse and Petra becomes friends
    Season 2 - Jesse and Petra becomes best friends
    Season 3 - Profit :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.