DOES XARA DIE?

In the trailer, there is a part that the admin is raising she, but it seems to be hanging, and after that, she does not appear in the trailer, nor in the end. Will she probably die in this episode?

******Sorry english errors =)*******

Comments

• Everything can be…

• Play the episode on Tuesday and find out.

• Eh, doubt it....the better question to ask is if she doesn't die what is she going to do after this whole admin ordeal? Will she get her powers back? Will she return to below the sunshine institute? Will she live in a little bungalow in Beacontown? Or will she just go crazy and become even more depressed?

• maybe the true villain was the friend we made along the way

• :| any theories?

Play the episode on Tuesday and find out.

• I just think (if she doesn't dies) that she will live in beacontown, like Nell...

Eh, doubt it....the better question to ask is if she doesn't die what is she going to do after this whole admin ordeal? Will she get her pow

• I think not. Romeo killed the other admin (I can not remember the name LOL) in front of Xara, and locked her up at the Sunshine Institute, in addition to having removed her powers ...

Microwave posted: »

maybe the true villain was the friend we made along the way

• She wont die.

any theories?

• That is true, but I still got the feeling that Xara has something to do with all of that happening. There is clearly something that she is hiding from us. Maybe just more emotional stuff, maybe, hopefully, something that explains why their friendship with Romeo broke apart.
    My favorite theorie is that Fred and Xara attacked Romeo first and he just acted in self defense and accidentaly killed Fred, and then the stuff with Xara happened because he couldnt trust her anymore.
    In the end Im kinda indefferent about her and the chance of her dying, as I could never really trust her, yknow with the whole 'shes not telling me everything and might even be lying' attitude Im getting for her. But I do hope she doesnt, and Romeo doesnt die too, so they both can actually talk it out and either become friends again or part in a healthy way.

I think not. Romeo killed the other admin (I can not remember the name LOL) in front of Xara, and locked her up at the Sunshine Institute, in addition to having removed her powers ...

• The other admins name was Fred.?

I think not. Romeo killed the other admin (I can not remember the name LOL) in front of Xara, and locked her up at the Sunshine Institute, in addition to having removed her powers ...

• She can die in ep5.

• edited December 2017

Xara does die. Romeo strangles her

• tks LOL

Kng0604 posted: »

The other admins name was Fred.?

• thanks*

tks LOL

• That only happens if you didn't give her the bed. If you did she lives.

(Spoiler)

• edited December 2017

If you didn’t give her the bed yes she dies

• She is Alive in my save but champion City destroyed instead of Xara by Romeo.

• yeah, this happen to me too...

joy12327 posted: »

(Spoiler)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.