Death/Jail prediction Episode 4

So, as the title reads... who will go down in Episode 4 of Batman the enemy within? Who will die? Will anybody die? Will we get to pick who goes to jail first like in first season with Oswald or Harvey?

My prediction is that we get to pick a fight between Freeze or Bane, and one of them goes out in this episode (My guess is jail and not death for either of them)

I believe alot of agency agents might go down this episode and perhaps even agent avesta might go down.

What do you think? :smile:

Comments

• If they touch Gordon or Selina I am gonna personally rip the throats out of anyone who is even remotely involved

• I guess Harley will die in some point, directly or indirectly caused by Batman/Bruce turning John completely bogus, becoming the Joker.

• Harley dying?! Aw NO but I guess anything could happen considering Riddler got killed off after one episode. The only thing that makes me think she wont be killed is due to her relationship being displayed at the end of episodes.

I guess Harley will die in some point, directly or indirectly caused by Batman/Bruce turning John completely bogus, becoming the Joker.

• Gordon is the most likely to die a tragic death. I could see Waller turning up dead as a plot twist, killed by Avesta or the Pact off-screen or something.

Selina won't die from being locked in the death chamber but she will lose her arm. Telltale obviously wants Catwoman around in the story but I could see them doing something like with Bruce's ear/Alfred's eye where if you take the fall for her then Bruce gets injured and vice versa.

• With it being so early in the series, I really am hoping we saw the last deaths for this season with Lucius and Riddler. I know that's unlikely, but this isn't Walking Dead or Game of Thrones. Batman thrives on a core gallery of villains and allies. It's these intimate relationships that make Batman... well Batman. A hero is only as good as his opponents, and Batman has the lion share of amazing ones.

As for prison, I definitely think that's going to be a factor. Perhaps we have an option for Blackgate/Arkham versus turning them over to Waller for whatever experiments Riddler endured. That would make me turn on Waller for sure.

• If someone dies I think it will be Bane. ...Don't know why. I can also see Harley dying as a way to set off John as the Joker. But, like Poptarts said, I hope we've seen the last death. I like all the villains and characters we have and would like to see more of them.
    My guess is you'll get an option to apprehend one and whoever you don't go after in that moment gets away.

• I wouldn't mind a death, but I'm hoping you could have an option to wipe Harley's memory if there is a chance inside the facility

• I wouldn't mind any of the villains dying. Why not? TT has already killed off two canonical figures from the Batverse. They could do more. Barring death I want a whole lot of people in jail or Arkham.

• Gordon will never die, he is needed, he has integrity, he is liked by the community. I suppose they will carry that conflict of interest between Gordon and Waller throughout the Season 2. I would bet my house, my bank-account and my wife, not life :) . And that relationship with Selina is typical Telltale-clunky. I once played all the episodes, rejecting her always but in Ep 3 of Season 2 they still seem like a couple :) . Harley will die sooner or later. At least as a cliff-hanger for Season 3, cause we need a Joker :) . Bane is exposable, he is boring. More Freeze and less Bane :) . But kudos to Telltale for John Doe and his voice-actor. Who needs a Riddler :) ? "Who am I, who am I... A rotten corpse, that is what you are..." :) I'd never guessed that Riddler would have such a short apperance... Nicely done, Telltale!

• Harley dying seems like a safe bet honestly. I assume this will be part of John Doe's transformation into Joker.
    I'm not sure how the two could coexist if John Doe turns into what we know he will at some point. He is set to become much more assertive and dominant, this will obviously not dovetail with Harley.

"Killing your darling" and all that.

What I'm afraid of is that we will play a part in her death.

• Can't point my finger at anyone, but I'm a bit afraid for Alfred. =/ I hope he won't die, Batman just isn't the same without him.
    I agree with ChairmanNilva about Gordon, I don't think TT will get rid of him.
    Many factors points to Harley might be the potential to die character, but I think it would be stupid and cheap decision to just let her die for sake of John becoming the Joker. She is a fresh take on a character, well-written and with a lot of potential. I also wouldn't mind to see, how is it possible for this version of Harley and this version of Joker to co-exist in hte same universe.
    I think Nora have a chance to die and harden up Freeze even more.
    I think Motoya or Harvey Bullock, or others supporting characters might die to add the drama.
    But I don't think anyone from the main cast will be dying, and, honestly, I don't want it. I don't like it, how Riddler is dead. =/ Batman universe without the Riddler?..
    At least Frank lives... Can't imagine how this fandom will continue to exist if he dies.

• edited December 2017

I think we can look forward to a very dark episode but I don't think Alfred will die. He is just too central to Bruce's well being and I don't think Catwoman will stick around once this pact business is over.

I'm also thinking Bane will die, indirectly as a result of Batman's actions. There is this one achievement called "what had to be done" and I don't know why but Bane sprung to my mind upon reading it.

There is one more thing....John knows Catwoman actually stole the laptop in my playthrough and saying out loud in Riddler's workshop "harley's laptop is mine" was not exactly smart. So I wonder, how will John react ? Will he be angry at Catwoman ? Will he try to rat her out afterwards ? Will he blame her ?
    He has clout within the Pact, he could very well draw suspicion to her. She might have been cleared for now, but her position is still fragile.

Also, what about Waller ? I also fear what she can do now that our little cover operation is definitely over, could she unleash it all on Catwoman ? Or most likely, I hope, force her to fulfill Bruce's part for the time being.

• edited December 2017

Actually, I'm almost sure getting rid of Selina was John's goal all along. But I don't think he's doing it out of anger, or is angry at her right now, more like he didn't like her connection with the Riddler and her stealing Bruce's attention. But I wouldn't worry about John on Selina's behalf right now, they're most likely will unite, not fight each other at the moment in this path.
    I don't think she's staying with the Pact for long anyway, lol, not after what they had done to Bruce. She surely will try to rescue him, even if he was a jerk to her before.

And I don't think Waller cares about Selina at all. She'll be busy clearing the mess Bruce caused with his choice to reveal himself. I don't know why she would think Selina might take Bruce's place in this operation. Most likely, this route means she'll be forced to take an open fight from now on, with SANCTUS, and won't be able to use The Pact as her cannon meat.

I think we can look forward to a very dark episode but I don't think Alfred will die. He is just too central to Bruce's well being and I don

• Can't see Harvey coming back in this season. Maybe Oswald?

• Isn't an achievement in this episode called "In the line of duty"? You all see where I'm going, right?

• I like the way you think.

If they touch Gordon or Selina I am gonna personally rip the throats out of anyone who is even remotely involved

• If something does happen to Gordon ( for an ' in the line of duty ' achievement ), perhaps they could have him save Batman, but have Gordon's back broken by Bane ( a twist paying homage to his daughter Barbara being paralyzed in other comics, and to Batman having his back snapped by Bane in other mediums ).

I'm likely really reaching here, but I'd just like something significant for Bane. I'm hoping he's not completely glossed over before his downfall.

• Well he did give Batman his first undisputed a**whooping of the series. Sure, he lost his first round to Lady Arkham, but not without foiling her plan first, and only because Vicki took advantage of the environment.

Poptarts posted: »

If something does happen to Gordon ( for an ' in the line of duty ' achievement ), perhaps they could have him save Batman, but have Gordon'

• The villain I'd most like to see die is Freeze, followed by Harley.

• If they lay a finger touched Selina, I'm going to make Bruce turn into the animal that will tear and punish.

• edited December 2017

I would not rule her out from dying by the end of the season.

It could go like this : due to Bruce or Batman's actions Harley dies (save her or Selina for instance) so he retaliates by killing her.

sHaRleYkaa posted: »

If they lay a finger touched Selina, I'm going to make Bruce turn into the animal that will tear and punish.

• edited December 2017

I am hoping for attack on SANCTUS. And i think we will need to choose to save Amanda or Gordon(Someone of them need to die)(i am sticking with Gordon btw). Cant wait for this episode and finale!!!

• That trophy is from episode 3, can't remember what happened exactly, but it has already happened, is what I am saying.

Tasos_12io posted: »

Isn't an achievement in this episode called "In the line of duty"? You all see where I'm going, right?

• By he do you mean John Doe?

I would not rule her out from dying by the end of the season. It could go like this : due to Bruce or Batman's actions Harley dies (save her or Selina for instance) so he retaliates by killing her.

• Yes. He is a psycopath and can blow a fuse very easily.

ShampaFK posted: »

By he do you mean John Doe?

• I don't see Gordon or Waller being killed off I feel like they might have more stories for them in the future.

MareCZV posted: »

I am hoping for attack on SANCTUS. And i think we will need to choose to save Amanda or Gordon(Someone of them need to die)(i am sticking with Gordon btw). Cant wait for this episode and finale!!!

• Maybe u are right. They can bring in season 3 a Barbara(Gordon daughter,Batgirl, Oracle). On the rooftop of GCPD in episode 2 when Batman tell Gordon to stop smoking, Gordon tell that Batman sound like his daughter.

I don't see Gordon or Waller being killed off I feel like they might have more stories for them in the future.

• They can introduce Barbara but will Batman be willing to have two Batgirls at the same time working with him on cases. I don't know if he would since he is always a loner type of person.

MareCZV posted: »

Maybe u are right. They can bring in season 3 a Barbara(Gordon daughter,Batgirl, Oracle). On the rooftop of GCPD in episode 2 when Batman tell Gordon to stop smoking, Gordon tell that Batman sound like his daughter.

• But this is supposed to be your Batman. If you want him to be a loner, don't recruit anyone. If you want an entire mansion full of allies, then go for it. This is a choice-based game after all.

They can introduce Barbara but will Batman be willing to have two Batgirls at the same time working with him on cases. I don't know if he would since he is always a loner type of person.

• I agree and TellTale can do it we saw it in Tales from the Borderlands when you have to assemble a team and you get to choose who goes with you on the mission. They can do it again for Batman which would be awesome to have a huge battle between all of Batman's allies and his villains in one epic scene!

Putinovich posted: »

But this is supposed to be your Batman. If you want him to be a loner, don't recruit anyone. If you want an entire mansion full of allies, then go for it. This is a choice-based game after all.

• i have a feeling Waller will ´´die.´´ and by ´´die´´ i mean she s gonna fake her death at some point.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.