Best 2017 Telltale Game (Poll)

Vote here and comment it :) :
http://www.strawpoll.me/14687030
For ME this wasnt a good year for Telltale. Batman The Enemy Within was the best of them for sure.

Tagged:

Comments

• I hate the graphics of minecraft and haven't played it. I don't much care for the graphics of GOTG either but I know the characters from the movies and liked them enough to overlook the look of the game.

• Batman gets my vote.

• Minecraft story mode season two. Because it has such a wonderful story and so many amazing characters.

• For ME this wasnt a good year for Telltale. Batman The Enemy Within was the best of them for sure.

Course it wasn't. A New Frontier is the reason why I haven't played their other games in this year.

• Batman, no contest here.

• A new frontier, obviously

• You're kidding me

Melton23 posted: »

A new frontier, obviously

• I’m actually genuinely serious

AronDracula posted: »

You're kidding me

• There is no fucking obvious, everyone knows A New Frontier was garbage, like it or not.

I’m actually genuinely serious

• edited December 2017

Batman obviously.I'm a huge fan of Batman and Telltale did a really good job on the story and the characters,i just didn't like Harley but that's just my personal opinion i guess.

• Galaxy was better than ANF

• My thoughts were Batman/Minecraft/Guardians were all great, but I'm gonna have to give it to Minecraft as I don't want to judge Batman before it concludes. Guardians was cool too, but I played all 5 episodes after it concluded so It made a smaller impact on me compared to Batman or Minecraft.

• Batman obviously

• Woah, hey, opinions man. I meant obvious for ME. You’ve seen me praising ANF before, right? So it should be obvious that it is my favourite one for this year.

AronDracula posted: »

There is no fucking obvious, everyone knows A New Frontier was garbage, like it or not.

• Ok, nevermind what I said.

Woah, hey, opinions man. I meant obvious for ME. You’ve seen me praising ANF before, right? So it should be obvious that it is my favourite one for this year.

• It's looking more and more like I should give MCSM a shot. A "kids" game doesn't bother me. I'm not one of those people whom automatically trashes a horror movie when I see "PG-13"(it depends what the movie is going for). I know the voice cast is excellent(I'm a fan of both comedians) and that may carry me through it anyway.

• Hmm...
    I'd put Batman S2 as the best this year overall aided by its extremely captivating story, but Guardians comes at a close second due to how packed it is with meaningful choices and consequences. I think that's the most ambitious "choices matter" game they've put out!

• Easily Batman. Minecraft seemed like it had lots of care put in, but it really wasnt my thing. GOTG was just kinda there and really forgettable and ANF was just... well...

• I can heartily recommend season 2: it has an awesome villain, a good story and a likable cast. It gets surprisingly dark after the second episode. It was a vast improvement on season 1 which I liked but thought had some significant flaws.

So yeah, I'd say give it a try. With the December discount, there's certainly no better time to try out some Telltale games.

Johro posted: »

It's looking more and more like I should give MCSM a shot. A "kids" game doesn't bother me. I'm not one of those people whom automatically

• edited December 2017

I'll have to give my vote to the second season of Minecraft: Story Mode. There's just so much care and thought put into the game and it shows in so many ways: the story, the villain, the characters, the music and the locations. There were a few things that bothered me but nothing that came close to overshadowing my enjoyment.

The development team really took criticisms to heart and tried to better what worked and improve on what didn't. In my opinion, they did a stellar job and that earns them my vote.

• I will get hate for this but..... Walking Dead A New Frontier was the best in my own opinion.

• Really? There's nothing you'd wanna change?

I will get hate for this but..... Walking Dead A New Frontier was the best in my own opinion.

• I would change how Kenny and Jane were handled. I would also like if there were more hubs and opportunities to connect with characters. I have confidence that the Dev team will work hard to give us a Final Season that may catch our attention and emotions.... Just like Season One did :)

Really? There's nothing you'd wanna change?

• I have confidence that the Dev team will work hard to give us a Final Season that may catch our attention and emotions.... Just like Season One did

That's all we're hoping for at this point :disappointed: I mean what we ask for isn't that far fetched. And it's not like we're needy or anything. However there will be some who just can't be satisfied with anything because they don't want to be. But I do have faith in Telltale, it is their last installment with Clem and they know how much she means to our community. Just don't fck it up :)

I would change how Kenny and Jane were handled. I would also like if there were more hubs and opportunities to connect with characters. I ha

• Batman: The Enemy Within looks really good, but since I haven't played it yet, my vote goes to Guardians of the Galaxy.
    Although I did like A New Frontier, I don't think it deserves my vote. It could've made a comeback from the first two episodes, which it was starting to do, but then episode 5 came out...

• I always liked Harley better than Selina I mean Selina has done a lot of things that should give Bruce a reason not to be with her but on the other hand Harley has committed worse crimes and she would most likely manipulate Bruce then when the time is right she’ll turn on him so I’m gonna with both

• MCSM S2. Tried the other games in the poll; they aren't good enough to change my mind.

• It seems like Batman takes the lead, but I vote for Minecraft: story mode season 2.

• edited December 2017

The votes for Minecraft have tripled in less then a hour... Posters soliciting votes in the Minecraft section...not cool.

• Minecraft story mode season 2! It was very good!

• MCSM has a head start ! 81 votes.

• edited December 2017

I don't see what's wrong with a poster informing others in the Minecraft section or another game's section that there's a poll going they can vote in. It's not as if they're bribing them to vote a specific way or something.

AnimalBoy posted: »

The votes for Minecraft have tripled in less then a hour... Posters soliciting votes in the Minecraft section...not cool.

• edited December 2017

I do. They're ballot stuffing based on the thought that if Minecraft wins, TellTale will see that and be encouraged to make a season 3. They're effectively hijacking a fan poll in hopes that this'll get them what they want. By winning a fan created poll...Where's the logic in that idea?

SnownRaven posted: »

I don't see what's wrong with a poster informing others in the Minecraft section or another game's section that there's a poll going they can vote in. It's not as if they're bribing them to vote a specific way or something.

• Lol, I'm willing to bet that most of the MCSM voters didn't even play any other Telltale game this year. Whatever, enjoy your victory I guess.

• edited December 2017

Ah, I see. I understand what you mean then.

It would be nice with a poll that only allows voting once per person so we wouldn't have to worry about victory by ballot stuffing from any fandom.

I do. They're ballot stuffing based on the thought that if Minecraft wins, TellTale will see that and be encouraged to make a season 3. They

• How come there are so much MCSM votes, thought Batman would be winning easily. Shame about ANF, let’s hope the last season is as good as the first.

• edited December 2017

I didn't mean to upset anyone, I just saw that no one was voting for MCSM, and I felt like the reason was because most of its fans don't look at the general chats. I don't even know if telltale will change their decision, on the game their making next based on that poll. By the way I don't think you can vote more then once. Also all I said was “ so, we can let telltale know that we want a season 3”.

• If you don't think this poll will change telltale's mind on anything, why are you so mad about it. I'm pretty sure you can only vote once, so what's wrong in just letting the fans know that this poll is here.

I do. They're ballot stuffing based on the thought that if Minecraft wins, TellTale will see that and be encouraged to make a season 3. They

• Yeah, I agree with that. And the poll is "IP Duplication Checking", so how you expect anyone can give two or more votes?

Kng0604 posted: »

If you don't think this poll will change telltale's mind on anything, why are you so mad about it. I'm pretty sure you can only vote once, so what's wrong in just letting the fans know that this poll is here.

• Thank you.

ali1382 posted: »

Yeah, I agree with that. And the poll is "IP Duplication Checking", so how you expect anyone can give two or more votes?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.