describe anf in one picture

go on... I'll wait

Tagged:

Comments

• edited January 2018

3 char

• Stupid dadgum Google search! I had the perfect image in mind to start off the thread and of course I can't find the damn thing.

• edited January 2018

I’m shady enough to find any image. I’ll help, what did it look like?

DabigRG posted: »

Stupid dadgum Google search! I had the perfect image in mind to start off the thread and of course I can't find the damn thing.

• It had its ups and downs. Mainly downs though.

• edited January 2018

It's the scene from From the Gallows where they're standing together on the billboard or whatever looking out.

Melton23 posted: »

I’m shady enough to find any image. I’ll help, what did it look like?

• edited January 2018

What a view

• You mean the water tower one?
    https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56d725b88a65e2c48c079abf/t/592c4c06893fc05fa7d6057a/1496075279633/
    Wouldn’t fookin let me paste the url properly
    Or the scene just before that new frontier guard job Stauffer looking ass dies?

DabigRG posted: »

It's the scene from From the Gallows where they're standing together on the billboard or whatever looking out.

• edited January 2018

@Melton23 You mean the water tower one?

Holy shit, you almost found it. It's not the exact image I was talking about, but the fact that you got that close is great.

Wouldn’t fookin let me paste the url properly

To post images, use the combined(read: close together) code ! [enter image description here] ( ). The four words do need to be spaced, btw.

Or the scene just before that new frontier guard job Stauffer looking ass dies?

No, it's after that(I think). It shows them all from the right side standing together.

You mean the water tower one? https://static1.squarespace.com/static/56d725b88a65e2c48c079abf/t/592c4c06893fc05fa7d6057a/1496075279633/ Wo

• I think this picture sums it up. Its no S01 its not even a S02 but it sure as hell is better than alot of other adventure games i have played,

• edited January 2018

(edit-can't get the image linker working right on my phone, I'll just leave this here

https://hollyonthehill.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/train-wreck.jpg

• I think this should suffice.

• Not a pic, but

• What adventure games is S3 better than? I am interested to see what you list

angrykurd posted: »

I think this picture sums it up. Its no S01 its not even a S02 but it sure as hell is better than alot of other adventure games i have played,

• Technically none because it all comes down to opinions, so depending on what people think season 3 could be better than some games, or those games could be better than season 3. We can all admit that it is better than that Jurassic park game though

dan290786 posted: »

What adventure games is S3 better than? I am interested to see what you list

• We can all admit that it is better than that Jurassic park game though.

Nope. Coming from a JP AND TWD fan. It could of been sightly better had they kept all cut content with in the game. Sort of a contradiction on that last part as well.

Technically none because it all comes down to opinions, so depending on what people think season 3 could be better than some games, or those games could be better than season 3. We can all admit that it is better than that Jurassic park game though

• edited January 2018

Well here is my subjective list of games that I have finished and that I could think of. Except for Syberia 3 which I haven't played.

Jurassic Park
    Syberia 2
    From the looks of it Syberia 3
    To the moon although i dont known if that qualifies.
    Still Life 2
    Guardians of The Galaxy
    The Longest Journey

To me ANF is an enjoyable spin-off. I would understand people being pissed if they bought it at full price, short episodes and what not. But I did not particularly mind the new family but seeing as it had none of the "original cast" I can't see it as anything else than a spin off.

What adventure games is S3 better than? I am interested to see what you list

• The contradiction was totally intended, I assure you ?

Ladariel posted: »

We can all admit that it is better than that Jurassic park game though. Nope. Coming from a JP AND TWD fan. It could of been sightly better had they kept all cut content with in the game. Sort of a contradiction on that last part as well.

• I can agree that a new frontier was also badass :p

AronDracula posted: »

• We can all agree that S3 was better than Survival Instinct too

Technically none because it all comes down to opinions, so depending on what people think season 3 could be better than some games, or those games could be better than season 3. We can all admit that it is better than that Jurassic park game though

• Oh yeah, definitely

We can all agree that S3 was better than Survival Instinct too

• That game was once in a lifetime type of bad. It was uniquely bad.

We can all agree that S3 was better than Survival Instinct too

This discussion has been closed.