what games are you playing?

Comments

• I played the first TWD on Xbox 360, but we've got an Xbox One now, so I decided to do it again. I also picked up TWD Season 2 & Michonne in a Bundle Pack. My husband just got the Telltale Batman (Season 1), which I just started and am loving! I never finished Wolf Among Us, but I watched my husband play it. I love how this style of gaming is getting more and more traction - amazing!

• Pillars of Eternity is my main focus currently, the game I switch off to is Rainbow Six Siege. Just got ReCore... going to be giving that a go soon.

• Just finished Titanfall 2, great story.
    Otherwise I just play pretty much everything: Rainbow Six, DayZ, PUBG, Squad, CS:GO, Dota 2, The Long Dark, GTA V

• I've been all over the place lately, played a bit of ESO last week, jumped back into Elite: Dangerous this morning after reading about the upcoming update/war lol. Great thing about being all over the place is you'll try new things. Friend picked up The Escapists 2 and told me to try it, doesn't look like much but the game is an absolute blast, especially with friends.

• That reminds me, I need to boot up The Long Dark again, the story mode had a lot of crashes when it first launched so I decided to hold off until the patch. Had a lot of fun with survival during early access.

Just finished Titanfall 2, great story. Otherwise I just play pretty much everything: Rainbow Six, DayZ, PUBG, Squad, CS:GO, Dota 2, The Long Dark, GTA V

• Walking dead ... But season two keeps saying unable to download .. is it because season one is still on my device

• Tales from the Borderlands and Horizon: Zero Dawn

• Just played DMC
    Also adore Overwatch
    At work I play some slots http://moneyonlineslots.com/slots-by-type/3d-slots/ ;)
    And sometimes I play Lol >:)

• Danganronpa V3 , Town of salem and Team fortress 2.

• edited January 2018

Giving Divinity: Original Sin a try.

• Playing Bloodborne on New Game Plus. Hopefully it didn't become harder than the official playthrough.

• Recently gotten into L.A. Noire. Very good game. And the facial animating is amazing, especially for it’s time. I really like how differently the cases can be solved and how it affects who you manage to catch depending on how you investigate them.

Also, I had a question about it... whenever there’s a shootout, I also shoot the enemies in the least fatal part I can (feet) and the least amount of times, but they always seem to die. Do you have to kill them or can you just ‘knock them out’?

Also, during one of the street times, someone was shooting at me, but then they started running away. So I was chasing him but it wouldn’t let me tackle him. Might’ve been because they had a gun though...

• Now I'm giving MCSM a whirl. I don't think it's bad so far(only one episode in). Maybe it's because I've played a lot of the older Lego games and I assumed it would be even more toned down by how people were talking about it. I like Patton, I like Posehn. So far that's more than keeping my interest.

• Just finished Witcher 3 both dlc's blood and wine, and hearts of stone..after 2 months finishing them today, I feel empty inside with no excitement to play any game rn.

• Same here. After finishing Bloodborne which became one of the best game I've played, I don't feel excited for upcoming video games anymore. The only ones that I'm looking forward to is Spider-Man, The Last of Us 2 and Death Stranding.

Just finished Witcher 3 both dlc's blood and wine, and hearts of stone..after 2 months finishing them today, I feel empty inside with no excitement to play any game rn.

• In shootout sequences you have to shoot them. In those armed chases, if you get them in an open area you can point your gun at them and they will eventually surrender. It's high-risk, high-reward though.

Acheive250 posted: »

Recently gotten into L.A. Noire. Very good game. And the facial animating is amazing, especially for it’s time. I really like how differentl

• Right now I'm playing Star Wars: Knights of The Old Republic. And damn, this game is awesome.

• First few episodes are decent compared to the others. Just wait until you get to late season 1/season 2.

Johro posted: »

Now I'm giving MCSM a whirl. I don't think it's bad so far(only one episode in). Maybe it's because I've played a lot of the older Lego ga

• Tokyo Xanadu ex ps4 and replaying tales of symphonia on the 2

• Just finished Episode 3. This game is fine. Sure it's not an adult game, but it's not just for kids in that annoying way.

There are references and such from the 80's and 90's. That stuff is appreciated. There was a music sting straight out of Aliens in episode 1, which I'm sure was just a coincidence, yet it also hasn't repeated. It may not be my favourite, but it's not my least favourite series either.

I even switched out the Batman in my avatar for some MCSM(even if the colourful world doesn't let the images blend seamlessly).

First few episodes are decent compared to the others. Just wait until you get to late season 1/season 2.

• Ah, okay. Will try that next time. Thanks.

BigBlindMax posted: »

In shootout sequences you have to shoot them. In those armed chases, if you get them in an open area you can point your gun at them and they will eventually surrender. It's high-risk, high-reward though.

• Right now I'm playing The Banner Saga 2. Got the first one for Christmas, liked it quite a lot, (even though I got the ending I didn't want, i cri) so I bought the second one as well.

Heard that third one is being released this year, so that's something to look forward to.

• Just beat the Vicar Amelia boss fight on NG+ of Bloodborne, she was such a pain in the ass cause I couldn't beat her on my own so I had to call another hunter to help me.

• Now i'm playing different multiplayer games like rocket league, hearthstone, fortnite and left 4 dead 2 instead i'm playing some single player games like to the moon, doki doki literature club(really love it, such a great atmosphere) and soon I'll play TWD ANF.

• edited January 2018

Delete this comment.

• edited January 2018

I recently started playing Thumper. The creators classify it as "rhythm-violence", but for me it's more "rhythm-paranoia".

A lot goes on in the game. While the controls are simple, the difficulty is insane. The cacophony of sounds try to throw you off from the beat, the speeding beetle sliding down the track goes so fast you can barely see the death-inducing turns coming at you (2 hits and you're dead). The checkpoints are pretty forgiving, but that's the only "easy part" that I can find. It's fun, but it sets a whole new class of rhythm game.

Here's one of the tracks that plays in the game. Listen to that first minute, isn't it so creepy? How do you focus on the track when you've got that screaming hum in the background? AHHHH

• Been playing a bit of AC origins recently, and I LOVE the way that they have been utilizing th Ezio’s family them from AC2. In other news, still playing gta 5. But I need to stop cos I am sick of little assholes joining my heists, throwing bombs on my cars and bikes, then blowing themselves up along with my vehicle. So annoying

• I just finished Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines i think this must be the best game i've ever played.

• I've been playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild over the Holidays, and I've also been trying to get through Doom as well - both on the Switch. On the side, I also bought some games on Steam during the Holiday sale, so I've added a decent amount to my backlog as well. :p

• LocoRoco 2, such a stupid game! I don't know why I enjoy it so much :D

• mostlypoptartsmostlypoptarts ModeratorFormer Telltale Staff

I just spent all yesterday playing The Sexy Brutale on my Switch. Probably runs better on other platforms, but I couldn't resist the buy. Solid puzzle game with a cool aesthetic and message!

• I've been playing the kingdom hearts 2.8 collection.

• I've been playing an indie horror game called, Cry of Fear. It's like an old Silent Hill game, but more intense. It has to be one of the scariest games I've ever played. It's also free on Steam, which was awesome.

• edited January 2018

A game that I don’t play much anymore, but actually used to play that I want to mention is Cats ??

Looking back on it, I think my dad thought I was gay for buying this... so did the cashier . Probably. oh my God I was a weird kid ?‍♂️

9 year old me genuinely enjoyed this game though.

• Lol.? I used to play the dogs version of that game.?

Melton23 posted: »

A game that I don’t play much anymore, but actually used to play that I want to mention is Cats ?? Looking back on it, I think my dad tho

• edited January 2018

Believe it or not I also owned the dogs version XD
    I also had Nintendogs on my old DS as well as the wii version of dogs, which are all probably dead right now cos they haven’t been fed in over 6 years

Kng0604 posted: »

Lol.? I used to play the dogs version of that game.?

• ? I think if don't take care of your pets on Nintendo dog, they'll run away, and if there is one still there they will hate you if you hadn't played for a real long time.

Melton23 posted: »

Believe it or not I also owned the dogs version XD I also had Nintendogs on my old DS as well as the wii version of dogs, which are all probably dead right now cos they haven’t been fed in over 6 years

• Nice! I have Zelda on the Switch, too. How far are you in the game?

I've been playing Zelda: Breath of the Wild over the Holidays, and I've also been trying to get through Doom as well - both on the Switch. O

• I just got past the Divine Beast Vah Ruta of Zora’s Domain and I'm looking to finish one of the other three Beasts sometime soon-ish.

Nice! I have Zelda on the Switch, too. How far are you in the game?

• I have all four down at the moment (Vah Naboris being the hardest, IMO). Stalling/doing side quests for a while before I confront Ganon.

I just got past the Divine Beast Vah Ruta of Zora’s Domain and I'm looking to finish one of the other three Beasts sometime soon-ish.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.