what games are you playing?

Comments

• I played Banned Footage DLCs of Resident Evil 7. I got both endings of "Daughters", I beat "21" Survival mode on the first try, I got all the stages of Jack's 55th Birthday with S ranks, I beat "Ethan Must Die" which was a pain in the ass. I'm almost having all the trophies. I just now have to beat Night Terror mode in "Nightmare" DLC, beat "21" Survival+ mode and there is one more trophy from Jack's 55th Birthday to get.

• Play it again.

no! Play the "Left Behind" DLC... that's good too.

Acheive250 posted: »

Just finished the Last of Us and no longer know what to do with my life.

• Im big fan of sport games. Most of the time I play fifa but also like ufc, colline mcre and nba2k17. Apart from computer games I play some slot games.

• -Injustice 2
    -Borderlands: Handsome Jack Collection
    -WWE 2k17
    -Tales from the Borderlands (3rd Run)
    -DBZ: Xenoverse 2

• In case you should know, Lionhead studios shut down. Sadly there won't be any more Fable games.

spanner posted: »

Yes nice game but can't stand the loading times on the PS4 takes soooo long...;),I got the game cos it reminds me of Fable,love those games(1,2 and 3),made by the people of Black and White.Lionhead.

• I'm currently playing Dragon Age Inquisition but i'll most likely replay life is strange before the second game comes out in August~

• On a Naughty Dog binge as of late, finished Uncharted 4 there (BRILLIANT game) and I'm returning back to The Last of Us (another brilliant game) I haven't played the PS4 remaster too much either so looking forward to it!

• Play it again.

I will! I definitely will.

no! Play the "Left Behind" DLC... that's good too.

I wish I could! Don't have a lot of internet data, though, so I can't download it. :(

AChicken posted: »

Play it again. no! Play the "Left Behind" DLC... that's good too.

• Dern. It's a pretty good one. Nice balance of survival, and human moments with Ellie's friend. I love it.
    Well, maybe one day you'll try it out.

I want to say watch it online if it isn't possible for you, but it's just too good to experience without that hands-on aspect! whatever...

I'm hoping that the extra Uncharted DLC-but-not-quite side story lives up to Left Behind's reputation. Short, sweet, satisfying enough to play and replay and replay and replay....
    [spoilers for uncharted 4 here]
    Sadly I found myself not too inclined to replay Uncharted 4. I adored Uncharted 3. It was very fun to play. Uncharted 4, while very fun-- maybe even more than UC3 sometimes --did not get me to replay it so much. Maybe it was the grounded story that didn't lead up to much supernatural occurrences that are a staple in the series, maybe it was the ending that wrapped up things wonderfully, and it didn't feel right to replay it again, or maybe some other thing that my subconscious grabbed on to... either way, I find TLOU to be the best Naughty Dog game of them all.

Acheive250 posted: »

Play it again. I will! I definitely will. no! Play the "Left Behind" DLC... that's good too. I wish I could! Don't have a lot of internet data, though, so I can't download it.

• Kingdom hearts series

• MrJavaMrJava Banned

Counter Strike 1.6
    Counter Strike Condition Zero
    Counter Strike Source
    Counter Strike Global Offensive
    Football Manager 2017
    Garry's Mod

• Destiny, Destiny 2 (I've only played the Beta so far), Minecraft, Minecraft: Story Mode, Roblox, Brawlhalla, Star Wars: Battlefront, Trackmania Turbo, and old Nintendo Wii games like SSB, Mariokart, and Super Mario Bros.

Whew! Busy gaming life here! I'm into adventurous Sci-Fi shooter games without too much blood/gore/cussing and fun, viral, computer games.

• Finished up playing Mirrors Edge Catalyst and i've been trying to Play Sims 4 but Fucking Hate it for some reason, probably because it isn't Open World and i hate Loading Screens if they take up to 40 Secs to load which that does.

• Roblox terminated my account for no apparent reason :joy:

Destiny, Destiny 2 (I've only played the Beta so far), Minecraft, Minecraft: Story Mode, Roblox, Brawlhalla, Star Wars: Battlefront, Trackma

• Wolfenstein bought it cheap off xbox a couple weeks back. Pretty fun killing Nazi's well worth the $10 I paid.

• Played Rodea the Sky Soldier and 2006 Prey before, and bought The Witcher 3 today, time to see what all the fuzz is about. Waiting for Sin and Punishment Successor of the Skies and Okami to arrive as well, I can't stop buying games for the Wii.

• I'm replaying Uncharted 3.

• Crossout, its free on ps4 and maybe other platforms but I dont know. Just build dodgy mad max style vehicles in the garage with scavenged parts then shoot and explode your enemies to death in pvp battles

Its great except like all free games you get people that have paid $$$ to have over powered death wagons and there is the occasional troll, I was used as a sheild by one guy for almost 2 minutes all he had to do was reverse and I would have been free.

• Looks like Robocraft with better graphics.

Crossout, its free on ps4 and maybe other platforms but I dont know. Just build dodgy mad max style vehicles in the garage with scavenged pa

• I just finished Tales From The Borderlands. Decent game by the way.

Other than that, I just playing Football Manager 2017

• Just bought Pyre today. Very fun indie title, from the makers of Bastion and Transistor. Though I'm waiting on the release of Absolver, that game is going to be epic. Can't wait.

• I think i'm gonna binge-play the Uncharted series tonight. right now I'm bored shitless with no more games to play. anyone have any recommendations? i need some more singleplayer story-driven games

• Actually I play the last episode Game of Thrones by Telltale...it is a really stunning stuff. I have bought Batman episodes already. Sometimes I may launch Smite))) I guess that it is better than dota2 (for noobs of course). However, I can also play btc games btcspin.io or something like that.

• edited August 2017

Currently playing:

Resident Evil 0
    Overwatch
    Little Nightmares
    Gwent
    FIFA 16
    The Witness

Recently completed:

Resident Evil 1
    The Walking Dead Seasons 1-3

• Kingdom Hearts 1.5+2.5 HD Remix

• Just completed Horizon: Zero Dawn's excellent story campaign, excited for the upcoming Frozen Wilds DLC in the fall now. It's definitely an interesting universe, especially with the various types of machines to encounter.

• Have finished Just Cause 3 because got it for free. So, I am playing now Lords of Fallen and GTA5 (GTA forever). Also I may play online slot games but 30mins per week only... Well, I would be glad to buy the new AC game and FarCry5... Love these two settings.

• edited August 2017

Pillars of eternity
    Telltale: batman
    Telltale: minecraft
    Telltale: guardians
    And finally, the long dark.

And 2moz I will be playing life is strange: before the storm

• I got No Man's Sky with the new updates. Even though it's still not a great game, the updates make it playable at the very least. There's actually shit to do for one thing. LOL.

• Need I say more?

• I played Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Survival Mode and I reached max rank, 50.

• AronDracula posted: »

I played Uncharted 4 Multiplayer Survival Mode and I reached max rank, 50.

• Я играю только в walking dead

• Agents of Mayhem

• That game where having a brick or bottle could mean the difference between life and death.

• Replaying Witcher 3 and The Evil Within while I wait for Dishonored: Death of the Outsider and The Evil Within 2. Also because I really liked these games.

• I finally bought Prey in the recent Bethesda steam sale. I have wanted it since release, but I wanted to try it out first, but only consoles got a demo initially. They released a trial for it not too long ago on PC, and I found that my progress from the trial would carry over, so I bought it, and I'm loving it. I haven't played many games this year, but for me, it is a definite GOTY contender.

It's also got me in the mood to replay Dishonored (which I'll do after completing Prey). I'll buy Dishonored 2 eventually, I just missed it when it was on sale.

I might as well also say in advance that I'll be playing Ruiner and Cuphead towards the end of this month when they are out. I've been following those games for a while, so yeah, quite a good time for games imo.

• Prey was such a great game from start to finish! (Dishonored 2 too)

VenomHD posted: »

I finally bought Prey in the recent Bethesda steam sale. I have wanted it since release, but I wanted to try it out first, but only consoles

• edited September 2017

Finished Undertale yesterday and it was honestly really great.

Actually no, it was like two days ago whoops.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.