Your experience with David was...

Comments

• Heartfelt. I generally just agreed with him, but my favorite dialogue choice was when he needlessly shot that dude in the apartment, everyone's all appalled and looking to Xavier just to hear him say "Thanks! You just saved my life!"

I had to pause the game, that legit made me laugh.

• It should have been "brotherly", but due to the glitch where it always says you distanced yourself from him i got "heartfelt".

• Why did you spell Javier like that?

Heartfelt. I generally just agreed with him, but my favorite dialogue choice was when he needlessly shot that dude in the apartment, everyon

• Did you go after him at the end? I assumed that was why it said I distanced myself from him, it was the only time I didn't back him up.

It should have been "brotherly", but due to the glitch where it always says you distanced yourself from him i got "heartfelt".

• Yes I did go after him at the end. The choice that it refers to is actually whether you stood with him on the ledge or not, but due to the glitch it always says that you distanced yourself in his time of need.

Did you go after him at the end? I assumed that was why it said I distanced myself from him, it was the only time I didn't back him up.

• edited January 2018

I’m assuming I was supposed to get the best experience with David but it said I distanced myself from him even though I didn’t, so I got heartfelt. I did bang Kate tho.

• I liked him for the most part then he started to remind me of a Kenny 2.0 by the end of ANF.

• I got Heartfelt.

• I told him off.

• I chose to hit every baseball at the battering cages (Javi didn't have to be an ass about it though.)

• I respected his wishes to go back to the military.

• I disagreed with David on whether or not Papa was obligated to pursue medical treatment.

• I stood with him on the ledge.

• I chose to whack him after he started strangling Javi with the wrench.

• I did not follow him after he left with Gabe.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.