Details that people might forget, don't notice or just don't know about Batman

Comments

• To be honest that's not really a stretch though I don't think it was pure business. A mentor-type relationship or something. She even calls him Eddie which hints they were close(not romantically).

AChicken posted: »

That's an interesting theory. (I don't think it's likely, but it could be Telltale uses that as a basis for her relationship to Riddler.) As

• Why else would she wants revenge for him?

• edited January 2018

Harley's profile. Found on the Steam forums.

Is she....really 40-41 ??
    Thought she was in her mid thirties.

• In this canon? Who knows.

In almost every other incarnation, she gets her job at Arkham fairly soon after getting her degree and becomes Harley within a year after that. So you're looking at the rebirth of Harley at around 25-30 years old.

Harley's profile. Found on the Steam forums. Is she....really 40-41 ?? Thought she was in her mid thirties.

• It's straight from the game's files according to the Steam user.
    That's...quite old. That makes Harley a whole decade older than Bruce.

Johro posted: »

In this canon? Who knows. In almost every other incarnation, she gets her job at Arkham fairly soon after getting her degree and becomes Harley within a year after that. So you're looking at the rebirth of Harley at around 25-30 years old.

• Thats strange, if its true... She looks no older than 30.
    Maybe she drinks the same anti-aging mixture as Riddler, lol?XD

Harley's profile. Found on the Steam forums. Is she....really 40-41 ?? Thought she was in her mid thirties.

• Maybe it is or maybe it's a developer's birthday. If it wasn't used, it could just have a placeholder date.

• She has a phd. In America, a typical phd takes 5-7 years. So if she graduated from undergrad at age 22, that would put her around 27-29. Doesn't her info say that she worked for years as a doctor before becoming psychotic? That'd easily put her in her mid thirties. I thought she was in her late thirties, myself.

Johro posted: »

In this canon? Who knows. In almost every other incarnation, she gets her job at Arkham fairly soon after getting her degree and becomes Harley within a year after that. So you're looking at the rebirth of Harley at around 25-30 years old.

• Well...I guess she aged very well.

• I might have found a small bug: i my S1 save in episode 1 i went to Wayne manor resulting in facing penguin in episode 5. Now in S2 in penguin's display case i have penguin's mask and his "power glove" even if when you face him in episode 5 he doesn't have it.

• Episode 4

I might have found a small bug: i my S1 save in episode 1 i went to Wayne manor resulting in facing penguin in episode 5. Now in S2 in pengu

• That's a bug everyone has. You get the opposite item for the location you choose to go to.

Episode 4

• I found a cool batman beyond easter egg.
    As someone else pointed out in S1 episode 4 if you bring Lucius to the batcave, when you are preparing the antidote he could comment on the color you chose for your bat tech.
    If the colour is red he says that red is a menacing colour and suggests tu make the bat simbol on the suit red so Bruce says: "maybe in the future...."

• edited January 2018

In the Episode 4 trailer at 0.20 seconds you can make out what appears to be Bane's mask and gauntlet.

• Nice catch

In the Episode 4 trailer at 0.20 seconds you can make out what appears to be Bane's mask and gauntlet.

• I have noticed that as well, also at 0:54 You can see Dr Freeze lying on the ground in the background

• I love how Lucius comments on your Battech color but I only ever heard his comments for blue. Does anyone know his comments for purple and yellow?

I found a cool batman beyond easter egg. As someone else pointed out in S1 episode 4 if you bring Lucius to the batcave, when you are prepa

• edited January 2018

Alright boys I've been replaying in preparation for the fourth episode and I keep finding little things, this game still blows me away.
    When looking through the Batcave, instead of scrolling through items, back out and individually select them. There is dialogue for each piece of equipment and the trophy cases.
    Martha Wayne's Codex entry has determinant text. For the default entry, Bruce is unsure of his mother's involvement in his father's crimes. He wants to believe that she tried to do good and if there's a part that's good in him, it's her. If you said "pretty please" to Ozwald back in New World Order however, Bruce knows exactly what happened and gives the whole story in the Codex. Bruce is confident in his love for his mother and easily says that she's the reason he has good in him. Such a small dialogue option has a pretty big Bruce-building impact.

• Wow I'm surprised that one dialogue choice carried over to s2

Coyote99 posted: »

Alright boys I've been replaying in preparation for the fourth episode and I keep finding little things, this game still blows me away. Whe

• That's quite an impressive detail

Coyote99 posted: »

Alright boys I've been replaying in preparation for the fourth episode and I keep finding little things, this game still blows me away. Whe

• I can think of three reasons to why we should think that Avesta is actually Talia Al Ghul.

1. The implied romance.
    2. Avesta somehow knows that Batman is Bruce Wayne.
    3. The name is Zoroastrianism.

Is it my imagination, or did Avesta's hearing aid have a skull on it?

1. Yeah that doesn't exist.
    2. Because it's such a hard thing to figure out when you do just a tiny bit of detective work.
    3. I guess that means she's a super villain.

It's just your imagination.

matteso586 posted: »

I can think of three reasons to why we should think that Avesta is actually Talia Al Ghul. * The implied romance. * Avesta somehow kno

• edited January 2018

I'm not so sure about that.
    1. No romance has been implied yet. They're working together because of the circumstances presented to them. They are co-workers and friends (if you can even say that with the minimal time they've spent together).
    2. She figured that out herself. She had a file on Batman, one on Bruce, and she simply had to verify the few remaining pieces. The "The criminally insane, you're drawn to them aren't you?" could have helped or not depending on your responses. Given that she seems to be Batman's #1 fan in the Agency, she has the resources to do the research. And she guessed right.
    3. Yeah, I'll give you that one.

As for her hearing aid, uhhh, not too sure about that. I looked it up now, and her earring is in the shape of a skull, but there aren't any skull details present on it. It's just a silver earring in the shape of a skull.

matteso586 posted: »

I can think of three reasons to why we should think that Avesta is actually Talia Al Ghul. * The implied romance. * Avesta somehow kno

• edited January 2018

In episode 3 If you gave John the batarang then he would’ve thrown it at Bane in episode 4 instead of hitting him with an ak47.Correct me if i'm wrong.

• Ding! You're right. Nice catch.

iFoRias posted: »

In episode 3 If you gave John the batarang then he would’ve thrown it at Bane in episode 4 instead of hitting him with an ak47.Correct me if i'm wrong.

• For those that have John turn into a vigilante. Who else is reminded of The Dark Knight scene where Joker blows up the hospital after leaving?

The Bonus Brothers looks like something straight out of The Killing Joke.

John's list of clues is also affected by the last choice in Fractured Mask

If Waller told you that Avesta is the one who told her Batman's identity, Bruce/Batman will say "I know that you told her".

• Need to check that. In previous episode I believe there are 3 empty stands at Batman's trophy wall (for Bane, Freeze and Harley). I finished episode 4 with John as the villain, and now there is an extra stand there for him, so there are two empty stands (for John and Harley, since she escaped with him). I wonder if you went with John as a vigilante, will there be an empty stand for him? And will Harley's have her trophies? Can someone with that outcome return to the batcave and confirm, please?

• There's only one empty stand and I got the vigilante outcome

0v3rp0w3r posted: »

Need to check that. In previous episode I believe there are 3 empty stands at Batman's trophy wall (for Bane, Freeze and Harley). I finished

• Actually never mind there are two whoops! But the second one isn't lit up and Harley's things aren't display even though she was taken into custody

There's only one empty stand and I got the vigilante outcome

• If you tell John that you can buy him a new car when he's stealing one in episode 2, he'll say that he'd like to take up on Bruce's offer after seeing Bruce's car in episode 4.

• Did they just fucking use a sound effect from Bloodborne? Listen closely:
    2:19

15:16

If I never played Bloodborne these days, no one would have probably gotten that.

• edited January 2018

Joker detonating the bombs on the bridge may be a little nod to heath ledger’s Joker from the hospital scene from The Dark knight

• Not to mention the way he said "He is so serious" if you sacrificed Catwoman and went as Bruce with the Pact.

Joker detonating the bombs on the bridge may be a little nod to heath ledger’s Joker from the hospital scene from The Dark knight

• People, on both this thread and another, have been noticing some similarities or nods to Heath Ledger's Joker in What Ails You. The episode was released on January 23rd, 2018, and Heath Ledger died on January 22nd, 2008, a little more than 10 years to the day.

• That’s actually a really good point out. I didn’t realize yesterday marked 10 years since ledger’s passing

People, on both this thread and another, have been noticing some similarities or nods to Heath Ledger's Joker in What Ails You. The episode

• If you look at the Codex after the Sanctus raid you will see Riddler's backstory with the Agency is finally uncovered!

• edited January 2018

Depending on which Joker you have by the episode, his design in his relationship screen at the end is completely different.

In the Vigilante ending he looks kinda like the Brave and the Bold Joker (especially with that hair) with a bit of Batman influence (with the utility best) and in the Villain ending he looks like a mix between the Dark Knight Returns Joker and Classic Joker.

• The question is which hairstyle does the fanbase like more? :lol:

lupinb0y posted: »

Depending on which Joker you have by the episode, his design in his relationship screen at the end is completely different. In the Vigila

• I'm gonna need to see the full model for the Vigilante ending (which is what I got) before deciding which one I like more, but right now I'm not digging the devil horns :P

The question is which hairstyle does the fanbase like more?

• I love the vigilante hairstyle!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.