Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• Lucius also says that Bruce has had a rough year, in reference to losing his company and dealing with Lady Arkham and co. Like you said it is obvious that just a year has passed and that Bruce can't be 32. Very confusing why Emily would say it was 2 years, seems her comment was removed as well.

I would also assume only a year had passed between the first game and the second (so Bruce presumably would be thirty) and Avesta was guessi

• Ultimately it's nothing worth getting worked up over. Just curiosity on my part.

He does look significantly older in season two though. Like, he is physically marked by being Batman and all he went through in season one.

• Well I think Alfred had it worse, I mean his eyes frickin changed colors from brown to blue, that's some serious trauma.

Ultimately it's nothing worth getting worked up over. Just curiosity on my part. He does look significantly older in season two though. Like, he is physically marked by being Batman and all he went through in season one.

• He had brown eyes in season 1? Haha, that's the second character they've changed the eye-color on.

HexIgon posted: »

Well I think Alfred had it worse, I mean his eyes frickin changed colors from brown to blue, that's some serious trauma.

• By God. .. the real Alfred was killed and replaced by a doppelganger ..

GamerLady posted: »

He had brown eyes in season 1? Haha, that's the second character they've changed the eye-color on.

• I can only imagine how many painkillers bruce has to take. Not surprised that bruce is looking old. . All the stress will catch up to him sometime

Ultimately it's nothing worth getting worked up over. Just curiosity on my part. He does look significantly older in season two though. Like, he is physically marked by being Batman and all he went through in season one.

• Recent shipping threads summarized in one picture.

• edited December 2017

When we are on the topic about romances...

• Lol most of the romance threads getting shut down by the admins.

19Street95 posted: »

• no frank, wtf
    0/10

• I noticed that. What I'm mostly surprised about is Freeze, Bane and Montoya got one before Frank ever did. Ah well, looks like we'll have to wait on that for a season three. lol.

ManBat posted: »

Lol most of the romance threads getting shut down by the admins.

• To be fair I am happy they shut it down... it was starting to get ridiculous ;)

I noticed that. What I'm mostly surprised about is Freeze, Bane and Montoya got one before Frank ever did. Ah well, looks like we'll have to wait on that for a season three. lol.

• They devolved into meme threads. There's a reason this thread exists.

• Well that and it got old. It was fun the first time but a second and a third? It's a bit of an overkill.

To be fair I am happy they shut it down... it was starting to get ridiculous

• Still it's sad Frank didnt get his own potential romance thread. Maybe he should get potential Frank DLC thread instead.

Well that and it got old. It was fun the first time but a second and a third? It's a bit of an overkill.

• I concur, a Frank DLC is desperately needed. He can take out criminals with his pool cue. lol.

Tiefling posted: »

Still it's sad Frank didnt get his own potential romance thread. Maybe he should get potential Frank DLC thread instead.

• Lol it's hilarious how Frank has sort of a loyal cult following now baha

I concur, a Frank DLC is desperately needed. He can take out criminals with his pool cue. lol.

• Frank is ded. pece

• Gordon after Episode 3

• Lmao

Kaelthas posted: »

Gordon after Episode 3

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited January 2018

When people ask you why you slept with your best friend's girl if you knew he was seriously in love with her

• I didn't want to double post but this is very important:

• When ya homeboy drinks ur girls slushie so now you are 100% evil and kill everyone

• How dare you drink a slushie that you were offered?!!??!?

Poogers555 posted: »

When ya homeboy drinks ur girls slushie so now you are 100% evil and kill everyone

• This needs to be answered in the next AMA

I didn't want to double post but this is very important:

• edited September 2018

Exactly! That double-crossing bastard Bruce has drank a beverage that was being willingly given.

Dan10 posted: »

How dare you drink a slushie that you were offered?!!??!?

• Seems fitting related to the discussion.

BigBadPaul posted: »

Exactly! That double-crossing bastard Bruce has drank a beverage that was being willingly given.

• That Triple H face is hilarious. Tried way too hard to look mad.

BigBadPaul posted: »

• The slushy is called Whitney's.......

Wendy's knockoff?

Seems fitting related to the discussion.

• hahaha, when that happened and with Bruce's expression I was all like 'okay... I think Bruce gets that he's completely crazy now.' lol.

Poogers555 posted: »

When ya homeboy drinks ur girls slushie so now you are 100% evil and kill everyone

• edited January 2018

insert more memes pls.

• Mineral water is more health>

Seems fitting related to the discussion.

• We still don't know if we will get any more Batman after this season...

• how dare you remind me of that

We still don't know if we will get any more Batman after this season...

• A sequel Mori, I'm a sequel.

• No...

• When Mori said he wasn't going to forget about Wayne stealing the drive but Telltale forgets he was even a character so you dont have to worry about all that drama

• What am I doing with my life?

• LMAO! Oh my god that is absolutely hilarious your pictures are honestly the best hahahah!

What am I doing with my life?

• In agreement with BatmanDan778. ...What you've done is make art!!

What am I doing with my life?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.