The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• enter image description here

What the--?

You think I'm bad? You should see the other gal.

• smh telltale

enter image description here

#Teamwork

Credit to @ clemmentyne

• This is not for a meme thread. Just saying.

DabigRG posted: »

#Teamwork Credit to @ clemmentyne

• I feel like 90% of stuff DabigRG posts here doesn't belong in meme thread in general.

Fangirl101 posted: »

This is not for a meme thread. Just saying.

• edited January 2018

I wholeheartedly agree.

Pipas posted: »

I feel like 90% of stuff DabigRG posts here doesn't belong in meme thread in general.

• @Pipas I feel like 90% of stuff DabigRG posts here doesn't belong in meme thread in general.

Well, it is one of those hashtag statements, which can be something of a parody at times.

Besides, where else should I put it?

This is not for a meme thread. Just saying.

• edited January 2018

Damn, I forgot about that part. The way she wields that rifle, and how experienced she looks. Hip-firing it, even. It broke my immersion in the game because it didn't seem right. I'm pretty sure Jane, or Kenny, didn't teach her that. Well, this does complement the comment just above yours.

For counter-argument's sake, you really think that the New Frontier taught her that? You think they taught her to hip-fire an AK to get the most killing efficiency out of the weapon?

Edit: Also, I appreciate you changing the picture. No more nightmares. (~_~)

#Teamwork Credit to @ clemmentyne

• edited January 2018

enter image description here
    Ah man, shoulda put down that last piece a' BBQ....

Credit to xZombieAlix

• edited January 2018

• I assume you're referring to ANF!Clemetine's pointlessly backlogged arc after the Lingard's Office sequence. Cause it's so true. :lol:

Also, I never really noticed that Javier and Gabe share most of the same color palette. That's nice.

Poogers555 posted: »

• Kenny's Cave > all other homes
    (apologizes if I've already posted this)

• Lmfaoo dat 'stache

Pacuh..! Packa..! Papa-Rot Z! Credit to @dfh15

• edited January 2018

And considering what it could've been like..... JEEZ.

• plEAse nO plUgS oN mY QuAliTy MemEs!1!1

• K...

plEAse nO plUgS oN mY QuAliTy MemEs!1!1

• omg have you guys seen the new telltale video?

• Um...any particular you linked to my ANF Part 1 rewrite, pal? I honestly assumed it was the scrapped material thread at first. :lol:

• You saw my comment? It was good! But apparently, Poogs does not approve. ._.

Um...any particular you linked to my ANF Part 1 rewrite, pal? I honestly assumed it was the scrapped material thread at first.

• You saw my comment? It was good!

Yeah, I did, I was just holding off on responding for reasons. However, since I know you're online now, I'll go ahead and do so.

But apparently, Poogs does not approve. ._.

Really now?

You saw my comment? It was good! But apparently, Poogs does not approve. ._.

• edited January 2018

Wait... TWD is an anime? MY WISH HAS COME TRUE!!!

Que the theme song!

Wait wait wait. That's not it-- This is it!

• edited January 2018

Phil Swift: To show you the INCREDIBLE power of flex tape, I SAWED THIS BOAT IN HALF!

Kenny: ~bursts into flames~

• double standards out here man smh

• That's... actually an interesting catch.

double standards out here man smh

• Somebody brought it up before and I told them roughly the same thing I'm gonna tell this guy.

That's... actually an interesting catch.

• edited January 2018

It's more than worth noting that the key difference there is that Kenny was already aggressive, somewhat off, and had a habit of getting into fights with the Cabin Group(and quite literally in Mike's case) before getting his eye bashed several times, which Carlos prognosed may have caused some brain damage. Kenny unexpectedly got up shortly afterwards, ended up straight up murdering Carver, and went off at anyone who tried to talk to him after Sarita got bitten/chopped.

Javier, meanwhile, is generally a chill, if smartmouthed dude who's saccharine niece was killed by an obvious scumbag who reveled in that type of thing, to the point that he actually told Javier to go through with it. Also, Tripp(in one of the only times he was in character at that point) discourages him from doing so and gets agitated if he doesn't listen, That-Paul-Guy calls him out on it by even invoking the Beowulf irony, and Joan uses it against him to the people of Richmond regardless of what actually kills Badger.

double standards out here man smh

• tfw you suffer from no brain damage and are seen as a nice dude but have no problem brutally smashing someone's skull in just cuz they were a bad fella

It's more than worth noting that the key difference there is that Kenny was already aggressive, somewhat off, and had a habit of getting int

• When you risk starting a war between two groups but you just gotta have some pudding

tfw you suffer from no brain damage and are seen as a nice dude but have no problem brutally smashing someone's skull in just cuz they were a bad fella

• When you find out that pudding has a shelf-life of 4 - 5 weeks and that cup was 5 years old.

When you risk starting a war between two groups but you just gotta have some pudding

• Looks like Mari was about to be a cow that drunk cranberry juice.

Joe_Momma posted: »

When you find out that pudding has a shelf-life of 4 - 5 weeks and that cup was 5 years old.

• Now I know I haven't posting much recently, but surely this dank meme will make up for it, hmmm?
    Covertly slips meme under table

• Really... :unamused:

Looks like Mari was about to be a cow that drunk cranberry juice.

• edited February 2018

Yeah, I know...
    That shit joke was a shit joke!

Really...

• You don't say.

Yeah, I know... That shit joke was a shit joke!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.