The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• But I did.

Fangirl101 posted: »

You don't say.

• LEAKED SCREENSHOT OF S4 OF TELLTALE'S THE WALKING DEAD USING THE NEW UNITY ENGINE!

• O FUCK HOW DID U GET THIS?

LEAKED SCREENSHOT OF S4 OF TELLTALE'S THE WALKING DEAD USING THE NEW UNITY ENGINE!

• Ever have a really really bad nightmare before?

• edited February 2018

I didn't see him there at first.

And yeah," frustratingly rare character that had their story resolved and were left to their own devices being thrust back into the spotlight?" That would be a nightmare.

Poogers555 posted: »

Ever have a really really bad nightmare before?

• edited February 2018

DabigRG posted: »

I didn't see him there at first. And yeah," frustratingly rare character that had their story resolved and were left to their own devices being thrust back into the spotlight?" That would be a nightmare.

• I have all 3 Lees in Road To Survival now! BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS!

• Why the heck is he wearing a sweater cap there?

Joe_Momma posted: »

I have all 3 Lees in Road To Survival now! BOW BEFORE ME PEASANTS!

• RTS kinda does their own things with character variants. That's not their weirdest.

Why the heck is he wearing a sweater cap there?

• edited February 2018

LOOKOUT, he's got a shoulder-mounted JETFIGHTER!!!

RTS kinda does their own things with character variants. That's not their weirdest.

• Clem no look amused.

• Oh my goodness, there actually IS a resemblance there!
    I never noticed that until now.

. . .

• This is video is the best thing ive ever seen

omg have you guys seen the new telltale video?

• edited February 2018

enter image description here
    Wow, Mike sure is much shorter than I remember...and Bootylicious!

Credit to @TWDazehnuu

• Is he still alive thanks to Telltale removing his death?

Wow, Mike sure is much shorter than I remember...and Bootylicious! Credit to @TWDazehnuu

• Probably, though I kinda had one particular theory that says otherwise....

Is he still alive thanks to Telltale removing his death?

• Sorry, just came across it while looking for something and couldn't resist.

• Guys gotta have standards

• What Jane fans think I do

Implying Jane still has fans after that shitshow of a return in season 3

r/TeamKenny forever and ever.

• Surprisingly, she still does. They like to downvote and comment on all of my reddit posts. Not saying they're logical or kind people, but yeah a few of them somehow exist.

What Jane fans think I do Implying Jane still has fans after that shitshow of a return in season 3

• edited February 2018

Well i still like Jane and what happened to her in season 3 was disappointing but i was happy when she appeared in episode 4,i still think what happened to her is really stupid.And i like Kenny too,so it's all good for me.
    I don't know about people on Reddit.

Surprisingly, she still does. They like to downvote and comment on all of my reddit posts. Not saying they're logical or kind people, but yeah a few of them somehow exist.

• Yeah I make these memes for fun and I don't actually despise people who like Jane. But some people take things super personally and jump into a 5 paragraph long tangent regarding Kenny and say how horrible his supporters are. It's pretty tiresome and I've had to learn to ignore them for the most part.

iFoRias posted: »

Well i still like Jane and what happened to her in season 3 was disappointing but i was happy when she appeared in episode 4,i still think w

• edited February 2018

@VengefulKenny Surprisingly, she still does. They like to downvote and comment on all of my reddit posts. Not saying they're logical or kind people, but yeah a few of them somehow exist.

That's not really that surprising, at least from my vantage. The truth of the matter is that if people truly care about something, it's not very likely that they'll ease up on and/or stop doing so just because of a legitimate offense/screwup. It would/could take quite a bit of further transgression and debasement to really break any of that and then people would have to seriously question the relentlessness at that point.

Not to mention that what happened with Jane can definitely fall under the "Alas Poor Scrappy" category, even if it ended up being narmy or outright humorous for a number.

What Jane fans think I do Implying Jane still has fans after that shitshow of a return in season 3

• You know what's better than collecting bananas? Collecting Banangs.

OzzyUK posted: »

https://twitter.com/ja2ke/status/961772843301089280

• The new frontier jokes are just as stale as the 21 meme. Sorry.

• ;'(

Melton23 posted: »

The new frontier jokes are just as stale as the 21 meme. Sorry.

• That bottom part would make the best profile pic :wink:

jus say'n

MEMEMAN posted: »

umm

• it's all ready my twitter image

That bottom part would make the best profile pic jus say'n

• ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ’ᵗ ˡᵃᵘᵍʰ ᶦⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᶠᵃᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ᵃⁿ ᵒʳᵖʰᵃⁿ

• The Whereabouts Unknown Girls!! (Lily is Buttercup for obvious reasons ;))

• when u see a fellow mermaid under the ice.

MEMEMAN posted: »

umm

• r/TeamKenny/ reached over 500 subscribers so I made this to mark the occasion lol

• Yes! Show me some unknown status Kate, please!

The Whereabouts Unknown Girls!! (Lily is Buttercup for obvious reasons )

• But you admit you came up with it

Nah, not really. I don't remember when I came up with that portmanteau, but I'm sure it was something that came to me in the past. It's a

Sign in to comment in this discussion.