The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• How the Jane fight should've happened.

• Holy shit, she WAS practicing taboo arts!

Also
    LRS!AJ: "A pinky swear is forEBer...!"

Joe_Momma posted: »

How the Jane fight should've happened.

• Sassy Clem > Edgy Clem

• Verily.

Sassy Clem > Edgy Clem

• 1 A.M. meme squad where you at?

• As devestating as the hair is, I'm more concerned about the fact that Lee has a woman's body. PLOT LIST: Lee was a transgender this whole time!

Now I know I haven't posting much recently, but surely this dank meme will make up for it, hmmm? Covertly slips meme under table

• Stats won’t show?

Poogers555 posted: »

Can anyone Telltale me whats wrong with this picture?

• Here's a pallet I made, go do stuff with it.

• you're grammar bad :wink:

bruzdaa posted: »

• edited March 2018

The shit?

Also, dat nose.

Here's a pallet I made, go do stuff with it.

• PULL THE FUCKING TRIGGER, DO IT MOTHERFUCKER

Poogers555 posted: »

@Joe_Momma

• edited March 2018

I finally got round to making this.

• I was so happy to clicked on this thread again to see a meme and then you didn't post anything ;(

Veeeee posted: »

• Fixed it!

iFoRias posted: »

I was so happy to clicked on this thread again to see a meme and then you didn't post anything ;(

• N I C E

Fixed it!

• XD Nice one

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Inspired by @4k60fpsHDR

• Oh my goodness, Gabe as the makeup technician is perfection! :joy:

Also, not gonna lie--I thought Clementine had been beaten up or something when this appeared.

• With all this Smash Bros talk going around I feel the need to remind everyone that this exists:

• How the fuck did he get into Smash before Lee or [Season2!]Clementine, I swear

With all this Smash Bros talk going around I feel the need to remind everyone that this exists:

• edited March 2018

Oh my goodness, Gabe as the makeup technician is perfection!

Yeah, after ANF Gabe really got his act together and became a stand-up responsible and productive member of the community. He may not be the badass teen Clementine is, but as you can see his new found profession is bringing joy and happiness to all of the hardened survivors who pay for his services.

DabigRG posted: »

Oh my goodness, Gabe as the makeup technician is perfection! Also, not gonna lie--I thought Clementine had been beaten up or something when this appeared.

• Kenny could only wish he was Ryu.

Back in Season 1, he can be easily beaten up by elderly cancer patients.

With all this Smash Bros talk going around I feel the need to remind everyone that this exists:

• I dunno. Racism?

Jokes aside, I can picture Peach wearing Clementine's attire as a theme joke, since both of their names are based on fruits.

How the fuck did he get into Smash before Lee or [Season2!]Clementine, I swear

• Yeah, he's always been a pretty shit fighter, which is part of the reason his fight with Jane felt contrived.

RichWalk23 posted: »

Kenny could only wish he was Ryu. Back in Season 1, he can be easily beaten up by elderly cancer patients.

• Yeah, after ANF Gabe really got his act together and became a stand-up responsible and productive member of the community.
    as you can see his new found profession is bringing joy and happiness to all of the hardened survivors who pay for his services.

You know what, it really says something that despite the comedically odd job description, I can actually kinda buy that happening.

He may not be the badass teen Clementine is

Yeah, he actually has decently consistent nuance, motivation, and values.

Oh my goodness, Gabe as the makeup technician is perfection! Yeah, after ANF Gabe really got his act together and became a stand-up

• When you readin a book and accidentally skip a chapter, so you go back and reread it smh

• How beautiful of a world we are in that such a thing like this exists.

• I saw the notification that a mod was replying to me and nearly had a heart attack thinking I was about to be banned again.

Ya done spooked me Snipes.

How beautiful of a world we are in that such a thing like this exists.

• ...wHo SaId YoU wErEn'T aLsO gEtTiNg BaNnEd?

I saw the notification that a mod was replying to me and nearly had a heart attack thinking I was about to be banned again. Ya done spooked me Snipes.

• this is not a meme but me and my friend made a google doc filled with funny pictures from the game like glitches broken facial animation stuff like that

• THERE ARE 35 PAGES OF THIS THING

MEMEMAN posted: »

this is not a meme but me and my friend made a google doc filled with funny pictures from the game like glitches broken facial animation stuff like that

• You must show us. Link Us Boi

MEMEMAN posted: »

THERE ARE 35 PAGES OF THIS THING

• Huh, how many times has this happened in comics?
    http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh199/eagc7/More/tf_fd3_22-23.jpg

How the Jane fight should've happened.

• enter image description here

It's not showin up, dub.

Dammit, if it's that panel with the naked black girl after you reply in the other thread, I swear..

Louche posted: »

Huh, how many times has this happened in comics? http://i256.photobucket.com/albums/hh199/eagc7/More/tf_fd3_22-23.jpg

• Dammit, if it's that panel with the naked black girl after you reply in the other thread, I swear..

What on EARTH are you talkin about?

It's not showin up, dub. Dammit, if it's that panel with the naked black girl after you reply in the other thread, I swear..

Sign in to comment in this discussion.