The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• This video is great.

• if you say 'Kenny is my lord" out loud 3 times in a burger king

You must show us. Link Us Boi

• There was this one panel from the comic I came across where this black dude was cradling his presumably dying, naked daughter in his arms with these skinny white dudes looking on in the background.

That image, combined with his stitled reaction and their vaguely out of tone presence, left me at something of a lost of words.

Louche posted: »

Dammit, if it's that panel with the naked black girl after you reply in the other thread, I swear.. What on EARTH are you talkin about?

• edited March 2018

"Dun-duh-nuh-NUH!"

Dat ending. :lol:

Did anyone else see the pelvic-thrusting horse afterwards?

Veeeee posted: »

This video is great.

• Maybe someday. Hopefully by then, you'll have double to pages waiting for me.

MEMEMAN posted: »

if you say 'Kenny is my lord" out loud 3 times in a burger king

• ... You have no context of the scene, do you?

DabigRG posted: »

There was this one panel from the comic I came across where this black dude was cradling his presumably dying, naked daughter in his arms wi

• Nee-Ope!

Fangirl101 posted: »

... You have no context of the scene, do you?

• edited March 2018

I thought @Louche told you about it in the question thread?

!SPOILERS BELOW!

Tyresse finds his daughter, Julia, dead after him and Rick hear the gunshot. Rick appeared a little later because he had to get his gun(if I remember correctly). The fuckboy--I mean guy on the right is Chris, the girl's boyfriend. He shot her accidentally.

I think you can come to the conclusion why they were naked on your own.

I love how you say that Rick and Chris's presence is out of tone when you don't know what's going on. :joy: Cute.

Nee-Ope!

• edited March 2018

I thought @Louche told you about it in the question thread?

Did he? It's been a while.

!SPOILERS BELOW!

Ch'yeah, like it matters for me. Thanks anyway!

Also, you should either color the text white with
    or put a > before the ! for those who mind spoilers.

Tyresse finds his daughter, Julia, dead after him and Rick hear the gunshot. Rick appeared a little later because he had to get his gun(if I remember correctly).

Oh.
    EDIT: The wiki says her name is Julie, which is a white ass name.

The fuckboy--I mean guy on the right is Chris, the girl's boyfriend. He shot her accidentally.
    I think you can come to the conclusion why they were naked on your own.

Goddamn, how do you "misspell" that badly?
    EDIT: Woah, WTF?!

I love how you say that Rick and Chris's presence is out of tone when you don't know what's going on. :joy: Cute.

Well, there's a black dude cradling his naked daughter(which is already an odd image) and then there's some guy with a gun standing silhouetted in the doorlight and a naked white nerd huddled naked in the corner-- These things do not belong on screen/page together!

I thought @Louche told you about it in the question thread? !SPOILERS BELOW! Tyresse finds his daughter, Julia, dead after him and Ric

• i'l try

Maybe someday. Hopefully by then, you'll have double to pages waiting for me.

• edited March 2018

Ah, I see. Yeah, Tyreese's underage nude daughter. I mentioned that before while again talking about how the comic has much graphic violence but shies away from nudity. And the irony that the only actual nudity shown was of a 15 year old.

No, the picture I posted was another villain, Megatron covering himself in Transformer babies so Optimus wouldn't shoot him in response to that other comic page. It's just so hilariously diabolical.

There was this one panel from the comic I came across where this black dude was cradling his presumably dying, naked daughter in his arms wi

• mentioned that before while again talking about how the comic has much graphic violence but shies away from nudity.

And the irony that the only actual nudity shown was of a 15 year old.

Oh my goodness...!

No, the picture I posted was another villain, Megatron covering himself in Transformer babies so Optimus wouldn't shoot him in response to that other comic page. It's just so hilariously diabolical.

:grey_question:

Ah, I see. Yeah, Tyreese's underage nude daughter. I mentioned that before while again talking about how the comic has much graphic violence

• That thing is actually scary

TheGovernor posted: »

I don't want to live on this planet anymore...

• I also enjoy canned bananas

• Is that a possible ending?

Poogers555 posted: »

@Joe_Momma

• Yeah Clem can kiss Gabe if you went with Jane in season 2 (don't ask me why they did that i have no idea).

Is that a possible ending?

• That so weird and random

iFoRias posted: »

Yeah Clem can kiss Gabe if you went with Jane in season 2 (don't ask me why they did that i have no idea).

• Also, you should put a > before the ! for those who mind spoilers.

I know. I was going to, but I didn't do it, because I wanted you to see the explanation.

The wiki says her name is Julie

Oh yeah, it was. My bad.

which is a white ass name.

... So?

Goddamn, how do you "misspell" that badly?

Do you want to smacked that badly?

Well, there's this black dude craddling his naked daugther(which is already an odd image)

It's a natural reaction. Haven't you seen people craddling their loved ones who just got shot or died on movies?

I told you the circumstances. Except for the Suicide Pact. Julie and Chris were supposed to kill each other(?)(I am not sure) so they can be together in the afterlife. But Chris shot too fast and... yeah.

I thought @Louche told you about it in the question thread? Did he? It's been a while. !SPOILERS BELOW! Ch'yeah, like

• I know. I was going to, but I didn't do it, because I wanted you to see the explanation.

Oh, okay.

... So?

Oh no, don't worry about that too much. It's just an observance of something

Do you want to smacked that badly?

I was wondering if you'd be able to get that joke! :lol:
    It's a bit of a roundabout one, after all.

It's a natural reaction. Haven't you seen people craddling their loved ones who just got shot or died on movies?

Yeah, but with one of them being naked?

I told you the circumstances. Except for the Suicide Pact. Julie and Chris were supposed to kill each other(?)(I am not sure) so they can be together in the afterlife.

Yeah, I saw that. It's like...wow. This is something that actually needed to be acknowledged. :neutral:

But Chris shot too fast and... yeah.

Also, you should put a > before the ! for those who mind spoilers. I know. I was going to, but I didn't do it, because I wanted y

• Oh no, don't worry about that too much. It's just an observance of something

Hmmmmm...

That was your reaction when you saw Alvin and Rebecca's book of name suggestions for little Alvie. :lol:

I was wondering if you'd be able to get that joke! :joy:
    It's kind of a roundabout one, after all.

Hehe. :blush:
    (If it wasn't a joke I would have smacked you for real!)

Yeah, but with one of them being naked?

How did you except Tyresse to react? His daughter just died!

I thought you realised why Julie was naked. The worst and most disturbing thing is that she was a 15 year old girl. :(

video

You perv! >_<
    Trust me though, Chris is not a pleasant person.

Start reading the comics when you have time, please. I wanna see what you think of the story, characters, etc. :)

I know. I was going to, but I didn't do it, because I wanted you to see the explanation. Oh, okay. ... So? Oh no, don'

• :lol:

That was your reaction when you saw Alvin and Rebecca's book of name suggestions for little Alvie. :lol:

...What now? :neutral:

Hehe. :blush:
    (If it wasn't a joke I would have smacked you for real!)

I take that to mean you didn't get the actual joke after all.
    Ah well, easy cap, easy go.

How did you except Tyresse to react? His daughter just died!
    I thought you realised why Julie was naked. The worst and most disturbing thing is that she was a 15 year old girl. :(

The point is that the image is , um, weird to the uninitiated, that's all.

You perv! >_<
    Trust me though, Chris is not a pleasant person.

_♪Now_ she get's it...NOW she GETZIT!♩
    Iffin you say so.

Start reading the comics when you have time, please. I wanna see what you think of the story, characters, etc. :)

Honey, I'm way more likely to watch the TV show and I'm still not technically ready to do so. And I actually have the means and ease to do so now!

Oh no, don't worry about that too much. It's just an observance of something Hmmmmm... That was your reaction when you saw Al

• ...What now?

It is in your character design thread.

I take that to mean you didn't get the actual joke after all.

I got it. I just said that if it wasn't I would have smacked you for real.

_♪Now_ she get's it...NOW she GETZIT!♩

STOP!

Honey, I'm way more likely to watch the TV show and I'm still not technically ready to do so. And I actually have the means and ease to do so now!

Okay, I am not pressuring you or anything. :)

Will you finally tell me when is your birthday~?

Hmmmmm... https://media1.tenor.com/images/0a8ad8650f2c7f77696db2d8edd559fd/tenor.gif?itemi=7502865 That was your reaction

• It is in your character design thread.

Is it now? Guess I got a slight excuse to revisit(and maybe add to) it again.

I got it. I just said that if it wasn't I would have smacked you for real.
    STOP!
    Will you finally tell me when is your birthday~?

Heh. :lol:
    NU!
    I already said it's close.

...What now? It is in your character design thread. I take that to mean you didn't get the actual joke after all. I go

• time to start reposting early day ANF memes

TRUTH

• RIP my eyes lol

Poogers555 posted: »

time to start reposting early day ANF memes

• edited March 2018

Is it now? Guess I got a slight excuse to revisit(and maybe add to) it again.

Yeah, and you were like: dem white ass names. :joy:

NU!

YES!

I already said it's close.

Very close?!

It is in your character design thread. Is it now? Guess I got a slight excuse to revisit(and maybe add to) it again. I got it.

• edited March 2018

er, that's a weirdly structured post
    and what's got you confused? I was replying to someone else

mentioned that before while again talking about how the comic has much graphic violence but shies away from nudity. And the irony that

• Oh. Well, you should include @[Theirname] in the appropriate quote then.

er, that's a weirdly structured post and what's got you confused? I was replying to someone else

• aaagh stop with the avatar changing

Oh. Well, you should include @[Theirname] in the appropriate quote then.

• No.

aaagh stop with the avatar changing

• edited March 2018

Uh huh... more in-jokes?

No.

• I make no apologizes.

• Well meme'd.

Joe_Momma posted: »

I make no apologizes.

• A saw one of @AronDracula 's posts and it gave me the idea to make this monstrosity. Well great, now all I'll be able to think about when I play the final season is how much Clem's hair resembles the Joker's in injustice 2. Well at the very least I can curse you guys too by putting it up here for all to see!

• I dont get it.

Joe_Momma posted: »

I make no apologizes.

Veeeee posted: »

A saw one of @AronDracula 's posts and it gave me the idea to make this monstrosity. Well great, now all I'll be able to think about when I

• Oh yeah, I remember seeing that. That's fuck'd up.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/cadbortion-loss-edits r/lossedits

Sign in to comment in this discussion.