The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited April 2018

Me whenever the scene desaturated to queue a Clementine flashback in ANF because for five minutes it will feel like a proper continuation and the focus will shift towards the character the third installment should have been about.

Me when I saw that the focus would shift back to Clementine. Also my reaction when I saw that they fixed Clem's hair.

• edited April 2018

Ohhh okay, I thought you just meant Gabe got it on with all the ladies. It was pretty obvious anyways. No one could resist that gorgeous hunk of a man, not even his own step mom. A real casanova :smirk:

No silly! We have already discussed this numerous times! As you can see, Tripp gets all of the ladies!

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Ohhh okay, I thought you just meant Gabe got it on with all the ladies. It was pretty obvious anyways. No one could resist that gorgeous hun

• Also my reaction when I saw that they fixed Clem's hair.

What if she just looted an abandoned wig store?
    Probably wasn't the first thing on people's minds in the zombie apocalypse.

Veeeee posted: »

Me whenever the scene desaturated to queue a Clementine flashback in ANF because for five minutes it will feel like a proper continuation an

• Ooh a new avatar to add to my collection :tongue:

Ohhh okay, I thought you just meant Gabe got it on with all the ladies. It was pretty obvious anyways. No one could resist that gorgeous hun

• I just noticed: What is Joan gripping there?

Ava, NO!

• You want Shirtless Ava while you're at it?

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Ooh a new avatar to add to my collection

• I wish it was this easy (read right to left).

• It's probably just me but seeing how they fall for that overrated meathead is kinda creepy. Javier deserves them, not that hunk of meat. Sorry about this comment though. Couldn't resist :smile:

• edited April 2018

So apparently Kenny's voice actor Gavin Hammon also does the voice of Furby so I decided to make this image to share with the world. No need to thank me, I live to serve.

• Oh SWEET Baby Jesus!

Don't tattle on me, indeed.

So apparently Kenny's voice actor Gavin Hammon also does the voice of Furby so I decided to make this image to share with the world. No need to thank me, I live to serve.

• edited April 2018

EDIT: ...Okay, WHAT THE HELL happened to my fuckin Meme Drafts?!

• THIS IS NOT A MEME PLEASE DELETE

DabigRG posted: »

EDIT: ...Okay, WHAT THE HELL happened to my fuckin Meme Drafts?!

• Sigh...fine.

Kinda wish I knew where share put stuff like that.

Poogers555 posted: »

THIS IS NOT A MEME PLEASE DELETE

• edited April 2018

enter image description here .
    Why did this turn out so miniscule?

• I notice that the thread has dropped back down to 488 pages from 500. If I had to guess it's because awhile back there was some like 50 reply long debate about the validity of communism for some reason. With the new site format, each reply was made into its own post which probably took up at least a dozen pages in the 430ish range until a mod found and trashed them all. R.I.P. that debate, it died like actual communism.

• loving the new season so far

• I know that making jokes about Kenny's and Jane's models in ANF is getting old, but I couldn't resist myself from making this

• They stole our dank memes, Im telling you, I had a real edgy one that mods never saw and it was back there somewhere, they must have TAKEN it ;'(

Joe_Momma posted: »

I notice that the thread has dropped back down to 488 pages from 500. If I had to guess it's because awhile back there was some like 50 repl

• Proof that ANF is a symbol of death

• First thing I thought of when seeing the new cast. Credit to InfernoKun

• edited April 2018

• dammit i was gonna post that

cucked

Davissons posted: »

First thing I thought of when seeing the new cast. Credit to InfernoKun

• The season four information is affecting me very deeply.

• THIS IS CRAZY GUYS! I JUST BARELY FOUND SOME LEAKED FOOTAGE FOR THE FINAL SEASON!

So apperently in the final season Clem will have a bizarre dream sequence about your season two ending. This is the scene you will get if you got the Kenny ending.

• "She needs no introduction--the voice of Clementine." * Pause with no namedrop *

That "wooh!" got me.

Mark Darin=Morph

I love your end card, btw.

• enter image description here

Can someone explain this general meme to me?

Credit to Ask the Cabin Family

• edited April 2018

EDIT: Well the title of the video is When Mom Isn't Home. I think the meme is trying to say that when the adults were gone looking for Pete, Clem and Sarah were having fun and messing around. Up until when Carver comes in. Ask the Cabin Family's caption also says 'when the adults aren't home'.

Can someone explain this general meme to me? Credit to Ask the Cabin Family

• edited April 2018

They celebrate by wearing shades and playing a sackbutt? Also, having a rhythmic seizure?
    ...Huh.

Mahalo plenty! :smile:

EDIT: Well the title of the video is When Mom Isn't Home. I think the meme is trying to say that when the adults were gone looking for Pete,

• enter image description here

Cheese n' RICE, whoever made this clearly doesn't have a very bright opinion of Gabe.

• If you have to brand yourselves: it's a cult.

• Joan in a grey track suit with an open white sack, glaring over her shoulder as she opens it for Clint makes for really fuckin bizarre image(s).

Also, teleporting wife-beater Kate.

If you have to brand yourselves: it's a cult.

• edited April 2018

New Richmond Beauty Salon has done it again! Gabe is really rocking his brand new spring makeover. The new jacket and new piercings are a little dark for a spring makeover, but each to their own!

I am so proud of the Garcia’s for starting such a successful business. They are really touching the lives of survivors.

Previous Issues of New Richmond Beauty Salon Magazine

• Like I said, his dad discouraged him to being like his uncle.
    enter image description here
    Good Lord, that hair color(s), tho.

And Holy Shit, where the hell did that 2nd page come from?!

New Richmond Beauty Salon has done it again! Gabe is really rocking his brand new spring makeover. The new jacket and new piercings are a li

• Good Lord, that hair color(s), tho.

Gabe's new hair coloring was Kate's first project. I think she did a fantastic job!

And Holy Shit, where the hell did that 2nd page come from?!

Hey, New Richmond Beauty Salon is the one who makes these magazines, not me. Blame the large size on them.

Like I said, his dad discouraged him to being like his uncle. Good Lord, that hair color(s), tho. And Holy Shit, where the hell did that 2nd page come from?!

• Gabe's new hair coloring was Kate's first project.

...I love that. I really do. :mrgreen:

I think she did a fantastic job!

You know what, I'd agree if she stuck with just two negative colors instead of using all three. Seriously, it's either highlighting his favorite/only outfit or being a WonderColt--pick one, CHIQUI!

Hey, New Richmond Beauty Salon is the one who makes these magazines, not me. Blame the large size on them.

Should I blame them for it suddenly appearing offscreen after I hit the reply button and scrolled back up to the newest page too?

Good Lord, that hair color(s), tho. Gabe's new hair coloring was Kate's first project. I think she did a fantastic job! And Ho

• edited April 2018

"This is the worst birthday ever!"
    "... Because you ran over Conrad?"
    "No, because it's a little humid- YES BECAUSE I RAN OVER CONRAD!"

(And that's how you use the Drake and Josh driving meme, not the door one goddamnit. Now stop mixing them up.)

• Why is the Internet filled with so many Drake and Josh memes lately?

"This is the worst birthday ever!" "... Because you ran over Conrad?" "No, because it's a little humid- YES BECAUSE I RAN OVER CONRAD!"

• My reaction to the Final Season being announced:

Sign in to comment in this discussion.