The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• My first though when I saw the key art

• Everyone already making memes of the key art. :joy:

• That was more of a meme generalizing everything afterwards.

Admittedly, I did still enjoy Carver in episode 3, (though I wish we could've interacted with him more, like the next time segment implied.) Conrad was handled better than any other determinant character previously, although you could tell they just brushed him off by episode 4. No Going Back unfortunately I don't agree with. Way too many plot holes, continuing the trend of character inconsistency and the church town not even being so much as mentioned.

Appreciate the use of the Steven Crowder meme. No Going Back was excellent, Carver was still a great villain in Episode 3, and Conrad's character in ANF was good.

• edited April 2018

Slight edit to my meme chart. Changed the image for No Going Back.

• That and Amid the Ruins got a laugh out of me.

Slight edit to my meme chart. Changed the image for No Going Back.

• edited April 2018

Yeah, almost everyone thought that myself included. That said, I actually like it. It shows that the series has gone through a full circle and roles have reversed. It's just key art, we won't know if it's going to be season 1 2.0 for sure until we play it. And even if it isn't season 1 2.0, there are going to be people calling it that and hating on it regardless even if the game is good and original in a lot of ways. A mentality I often see on the forums is "If it isn't season 1, it is trash."

Swizzmanj posted: »

My first though when I saw the key art

• er... retcon?

Veeeee posted: »

SEE GUYS! I WASN'T MAKING UP CRAP! I ACTUALLY WENT TO THE FUTURE AND SAW THAT CLEM WOULD BE GETTING HER CLASSIC HAIRCUT BACK!

• ![enter image description here]([Enter Telltale's ANF Twitter Picture Here])

• When you go full psycho on Badger:

• but that's implying that choice had any real repercussions on javier

Joe_Momma posted: »

When you go full psycho on Badger:

• David's face. :lol:
    Also, Javier fits way too good there.

Joe_Momma posted: »

When you go full psycho on Badger:

• edited April 2018

enter image description here enter image description here

♪It's time for EenieMeanieMineyMoe♩
    ♩A--But WAIT a second: What's her name?♪
    I've just gotta know!

Credit to @Cocoa2736(for the concept)

• Why is the flashback kid in there twice? You could've put Joan there and it would've made the same amount of sense.

DabigRG posted: »

♪It's time for EenieMeanieMineyMoe♩ ♩A--But WAIT a second: What's her name?♪ ♪I've just gotta know!♩ Credit to @Cocoa2736(for the concept)

• What sorcery is this? Where’s the meme?

♪It's time for EenieMeanieMineyMoe♩ ♩A--But WAIT a second: What's her name?♪ ♪I've just gotta know!♩ Credit to @Cocoa2736(for the concept)

• How come nobody made a meme about how Clem looks like she's on testosterone in that new key art?

• edited April 2018

Because the picture on the Wiki cuts off at the hat and I had to get the other shot myself. Of course, I just decided to keep the other one since I had already made it before deciding I wasn't satisfied.
    And I ignored Joan(and later Marinara) for obvious reasons.

Why is the flashback kid in there twice? You could've put Joan there and it would've made the same amount of sense.

• edited April 2018

It was supposed to go in the thread @Cocoa2736 did his in, but I decided I didn't wanna derail the thread by the time they were finally finished and just dumped em here.

Also, the joke/meme is satiring(read:flipping-off) the idea that Gabe is proof of ANF!Clementine being heterosexual by replacing her with almost any other female in the game.

Though who know me know that's just the superficial message

Melton23 posted: »

What sorcery is this? Where’s the meme?

• Marinara

Hmm, I didn't see this character.

Because the picture on the Wiki cuts off at the hat and I had to get the other shot myself. Of course, I just decided to keep the other one

• edited April 2018

Wow, that's actually kinda gross.
    (Why, did you want to?)

Fangirl101 posted: »

Marinara Hmm, I didn't see this character.

• Character Inconsistency or Illusion of Choice, take your pick.

• This is Marinara sauce, honey. :blush:

Wow, that's actually kinda gross. (Why, did you want to?)

• Wait, DOES HE?!

Character Inconsistency or Illusion of Choice, take your pick.

• Yeah. "I'm reckless, you know you got a lot of nerve, Kenny!"

Wait, DOES HE?!

• enter image description here

(0:06-0:08)

This is Marinara sauce, honey.

• Not sure what that quote there has to do with this, but what the hell?
    What is the exact line, if you don't mine me asking?

Yeah. "I'm reckless, you know you got a lot of nerve, Kenny!"

• Which one? The way back to Parker's Run or at the Observation Deck?

The way back to Parker's Run, regarding Sarah -

Clementine: I hope I did the right thing.

Luke: I think you did.

The quote is the same, regardless of whether or not you saved her.

Observation Deck -

Walkers climbing the Observation Deck

Kenny: What the fuck are you two doing up here?

Luke: Kenny, what's going on?

Kenny: We got God knows how many walkers out there, which YOU were supposed to be keeping an eye out for?

Luke: Hey, hold on a sec, just tell me what's going on?

Kenny: What's going on is you're a reckless fucking moron.

Luke: I'm reckless, you know you got a lot of nerve, Kenny!

Clementine: Luke, shut up!

Not sure what that quote there has to do with this, but what the hell? What is the exact line, if you don't mine me asking?

• The sauce gave you a boner? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Can't see the image.

(0:06-0:08)

• edited April 2018

Which one? The way back to Parker's Run or at the Observation Deck?

Parker's Run, obviously.

The way back to Parker's Run, regarding Sarah -

Clementine: I hope I did the right thing.

Luke: I think you did.

The quote is the same, regardless of whether or not you saved her.

Okay, that kinda makes some sense.

Cause I'm just gonna assume that's supposed to be Luke being easy on Clementine while showing the trouble he has balancing heroism and survival(given that that's a major part of his character arc) and they were just really lazy in making that clear due to Season 2's happen of using quick answers on determinant dialogue exchanges.

Which one? The way back to Parker's Run or at the Observation Deck? The way back to Parker's Run, regarding Sarah - Clementine: I hope

• No, I just used that video cause I couldn't find a/my gif of the punchline.

(Spoiler) Can't see the image.

• Ohhh okay, I thought you just meant Gabe got it on with all the ladies. It was pretty obvious anyways. No one could resist that gorgeous hunk of a man, not even his own step mom. A real casanova :smirk:

For real tho pls kill me I don't deserve to live after the monstrosity I created thx

It was supposed to go in the thread @Cocoa2736 did his in, but I decided I didn't wanna derail the thread by the time they were finally fin

• Well, I don't get it.

No, I just used that video cause I couldn't find a/my gif of the punchline.

• Marinara=Mariana's blood/brain-matter.

Well, I don't get it.

• It's a sauce.

Marinara=Mariana's blood/brain-matter.

• :joy: ... Alright then.

Because the picture on the Wiki cuts off at the hat and I had to get the other shot myself. Of course, I just decided to keep the other one

• Ohhh okay, I thought you just meant Gabe got it on with all the ladies.

I honestly read that as "Gabe gets all the ladies" at first. :open_mouth:
    There went that reference.

No one could resist that gorgeous hunk of a man,

Ch'yeah. "Hunk." :sweat_smile:

not even his own step mom.

Especially his own step mom.

A real casanova :smirk:

. * Flashbacks to first time watching the early Thicker than Water playthrough *
    What the FUCK are you two doing out here?!

For real tho pls kill me I don't deserve to live after the monstrosity I created thx

Anytime, pal! :lol:

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Ohhh okay, I thought you just meant Gabe got it on with all the ladies. It was pretty obvious anyways. No one could resist that gorgeous hun

• ABOUT NICK'S DEATH

How I expected Luke to react:

How Luke actually reacted:

• edited April 2018

So many people had died by that point, I think Luke was just numb to all of the trauma. Luke gets attached to people but he is also quick to respond and move on when he needs to. Circumstances were not right for him to have an emotional break-down in the moment. He tends to keep a more up-beat personality trying to lift the spirits of the group, usually keeping most of his negative thoughts and outlooks to himself. But anyways, nice meme!

ABOUT NICK'S DEATH How I expected Luke to react: How Luke actually reacted:

• Not to mention he does briefly show some frustration with having the news broken to him and is clearly fighting back the hurt when he breaks the news to Rebecca.

He tends to keep a more up-beat personality and keep most of his negative thoughts to himself.

Something that he gradually fails to keep up.

Veeeee posted: »

So many people had died by that point, I think Luke was just numb to all of the trauma. Luke gets attached to people but he is also quick to

• edited April 2018

Something that he gradually fails to keep up.

Yeah, and I don't blame him. Everything that happened to himself and the group only got worse and worse as things went on. Optimism only goes so far.

Not to mention he does briefly show some frustration with having the news broken to him and is clearly fighting back the hurt when he breaks

Sign in to comment in this discussion.