The Walking Dead Meme and Fun Thread (Mobile warning)

Comments

• edited April 2018

Unseen concept art and official title for The Final Season LEAKED!

Boy when they said drastic gameplay changes they weren't kidding :tongue:

• I stopped watching the show, does anyone know why the hell Eugene is vomiting on Rosita??!

bruzdaa posted: »

• edited April 2018

He's on Negan side so Rosita and Daryl captured him and that's how he escaped.

LeeClemKen posted: »

I stopped watching the show, does anyone know why the hell Eugene is vomiting on Rosita??!

• edited April 2018

Admittedly, that got a laugh.

Also, dem fisheyes.

Come to think of it, this reminds me of what I thought David would be up to as the Big Bad somewhat.

rip joan

• Why does she look so much like Clementine with her own shades of Gabe's hair and hat?

XgenDaNcEs posted: »

My reaction to the Final Season being announced:

• edited April 2018

Oh damn. I would expect something more from a genius intellectual like him, but ok, I guess that works too

iFoRias posted: »

He's on Negan side so Rosita and Daryl captured him and that's how he escaped.

• enter image description here
    When you been up all night, but you gotta take your nephew to school

• The Walking Dead: Every Day

• Should have replaced Ava with ANF Jane, I mean they basically look like different characters...

The Walking Dead: Every Day

• Really not sure Ava belongs there, but I get the idea.
    Not helping Violet's case, though.
    Where'd that shot of Molly come from?

• Oh shit.

Joe_Momma posted: »

• edited April 2018

enter image description here

SQUIIIIIDZ!!!

• You can blame Telltale for describing Violet as a, "pragmatic, sarcastic and a loner type character".

That pic of Molly is from when she looks back at the group in the back alley, when Clem begs her to help them escape the walkers.

DabigRG posted: »

Really not sure Ava belongs there, but I get the idea. Not helping Violet's case, though. Where'd that shot of Molly come from?

• You can blame Telltale for describing Violet as a, "pragmatic, sarcastic and a loner type character".

Very true. And I do.

That pic of Molly is from when she looks back at the group in the back alley, when Clem begs her to help them escape the walkers.

Oh yeah. It's just such a dynamic angle than I'm used to seeing her. Which is kinda rare to begin with.

You can blame Telltale for describing Violet as a, "pragmatic, sarcastic and a loner type character". That pic of Molly is from when she looks back at the group in the back alley, when Clem begs her to help them escape the walkers.

• People who side against Kate be like

• edited April 2018

Why do people always make Molly, Jane, and Ava out to be the same person? The only real similarity is that they are pragmatic survivalists. They have some similarities sure but none of them are repeats of Molly. I really don't feel bad for those who think that the games after season 1 suck because they choose to have such closed minds and label characters as clones instead of actually paying attention. But suit yourself.

• edited April 2018

All three of them are pragmatic, just as you said. All three of them have dead sisters. All three of them have a fetish for Clementine. Molly & Jane both end up leaving the group at the end of episode 4 (and the only reason Jane comes back in episode 5 is because the writers realized that Kenny & Luke having a dick measuring contest throughout the entire game, made it too obvious that they were gonna end up fighting near the end of the last episode. So they changed it to Kenny vs. Jane as one of their typical last minute shitty rewrites; both of which practically didn't know each other existed until the last episode.)

Also as a bonus, Jane at one point uses the exact same combat animation that Molly uses to take out a walker.

Veeeee posted: »

Why do people always make Molly, Jane, and Ava out to be the same person? The only real similarity is that they are pragmatic survivalists.

• edited April 2018

If you're going by that logic, both Nick and Sarah are Ben 2.0 If you think that Jane and Ava are clones of Molly you obviously weren't paying attention. But this isn't the place to have this kind of a discussion. I shouldn't have said anything.

All three of them are pragmatic, just as you said. All three of them have dead sisters. All three of them have a fetish for Clementine. Moll

• edited April 2018

Are you actually going to counter the examples I gave, or are you just going to keep saying that I'm not "paying attention"?

If you're going by that logic, both Nick and Sarah are Ben 2.0 If you think that Jane and Ava are clones of Molly you obviously weren't paying attention. But this isn't the place to have this kind of a discussion. I shouldn't have said anything.

• edited April 2018

This is my fault for starting this conversation. This is a meme and fun thread not a character discussion thread. Let's look for another thread to have this conversation. I'll tag you in once I have found one.
    Edit: Alright, there is a more relevant place to continue this discussion here. Those who want to witness a classic debate that has only repeated itself over and over again click the link.

Are you actually going to counter the examples I gave, or are you just going to keep saying that I'm not "paying attention"?

• Man, I should've wrote, "Every season" instead. :(

• CAN'T WAKE UP

• SAVE ME

CAN'T WAKE UP

• edited April 2018

It's because of the similar archetypes and/or character templates. The thing is that, unlike Kenny(half of the time?), the characters serve different enough purposes and roles in their story.

If you're going by that logic, both Nick and Sarah are Ben 2.0

Nick kinda was though. He's what happens when you combine him and Kenny into a single character.
    Not that that's a bad thing, mind you, since he still amassed something of a fanbase and ended up being the most developed character from Season 2 for whatever reason.

EDIT: {To spectators}: If anyone else is interested in commenting on or at least following this conversation much further, please come to the Conveying Characterization thread.

Why do people always make Molly, Jane, and Ava out to be the same person? The only real similarity is that they are pragmatic survivalists.

• edited April 2018

...Huh.

They were also intentionally invoking Molly with Jane, whereas Ava was likely more of a coincidence considering her apparent development origins.

EDIT: {To spectators}: If anyone else is interested in commenting on or at least following this conversation much further, please come to the Conveying Characterization thread.

All three of them are pragmatic, just as you said. All three of them have dead sisters. All three of them have a fetish for Clementine. Moll

• You're welcome.

...Ew.

CAN'T WAKE UP

• edited April 2018

I think that Clem's jacket and body model look pretty good but her facial features need some work, but I do like how she looks all grimy and as if she hasn't slept in 3 days (which is probably true).

SAVE ME

• Unreleased concept art for the final season.

• "You know I had to do it to 'em!"

Unreleased concept art for the final season.

• I think I saw AJ in there...

DabigRG posted: »

People who side against Kate be like

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Some of the bugs in this game are great

• edited April 2018

New Richmond Beauty Salon continues to impress and change lives for the better!

Eleanor's after image is from a render made by @Jayroen I cropped it out and manipulated the textures.

Previous Issues of New Richmond Beauty Salon Magazine

CAN'T WAKE UP

• Double Barreled Logic

Deltino posted: »

Some of the bugs in this game are great

• Say, that's a pretty good meme idea. Too good to pass on if I can track down the original picture of Gabe for that. Or to phrase it another way:

You know I had to do to to him.

"You know I had to do it to 'em!"

• I love you

Say, that's a pretty good meme idea. Too good to pass on if I can track down the original picture of Gabe for that. Or to phrase it another way: You know I had to do to to him.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.