The perfect theme song for each character?

Comments

• Carver- Zane Zero - Drop One Too

• It fits so well to his character. :lol:
    Nothing will top that

bruzdaa posted: »

Carver- Zane Zero - Drop One Too

• edited December 2017

Carlos

• Great choice for Carlos! :)

Carlos

• Thanks! ? It's pretty neat what you find just listening to random music on streaming sites.

Fangirl101 posted: »

Great choice for Carlos!

• Holy shit, look at Carlos in 1:16

bruzdaa posted: »

Carver- Zane Zero - Drop One Too

• edited December 2017

The video says it all.

... LOL

Mr.house posted: »

Holy shit, look at Carlos in 1:16

• Kenny is Love, Kenny is Life.....
    Please let there be a remaster when he returns in the next season!

The video says it all.

• I heard this at work the other day and Bonnie came to mind.

• Heh. That's good. Even though she denies it outright that she needs someone to help her, I can see that's what she wants. The "drunk man's words are a sober man's thoughts" scene really helped to give that away.

"Time lost in the abyss, this metropolis"

Um-hmm

"If life was a movie it wouldn't end like this"

Heh, such irony.

Bonbomb posted: »

I heard this at work the other day and Bonnie came to mind.

• edited December 2017

Don't take this the wrong way (pfffff :D) please don't. Looking at other Nickelback songs I found >!this one called "I'd come for you" I thought it related in so many ways.

Clementine (S4)

• edited December 2017

You know, the artist title made this sound kinda silly.

@Mr.house Holy shit, look at Carlos in 1:16

enter image description here

Carlos

• edited January 2018

Again, spoilered for people not really into Evanescence/Amy Lee

Clementine (S4)

The part I'm thinking about doesn't start till about 1:23, but the stuff before does add some detail.

For everyone else, here's this

Clementine (S3 - S4)

• edited January 2018

I love this rendition of Alive Inside I hope Telltale makes a new rendition similar to this for Clementine's theme in the last season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvR2AjbszwQ

• Whenever I click the link it says
    denied:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvR2AjbszwQ

What? HOW DARE YOU DENY ME THIS!!??

Omg Love it! If this were the credits music I would probably be crying.

Veeeee posted: »

I love this rendition of Alive Inside I hope Telltale makes a new rendition similar to this for Clementine's theme in the last season. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvR2AjbszwQ

• edited January 2018

How did you link the video? I tried to to what you just barely did but I couldn't figure it out with the new update they did for the website. So at the very least I provided the url. Can you tell me how you linked the video properly?

Whenever I click the link it says denied:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvR2AjbszwQ What? HOW DARE YOU DENY ME THIS!!?? Omg Love it! If this were the credits music I would probably be crying.

• Mark when he lost his legs

• edited January 2018

Oh. I see how you did it. You don't have to paste the link into the link tab, just paste the link in the text box and the site will automatically embed the video.

How did you link the video? I tried to to what you just barely did but I couldn't figure it out with the new update they did for the website. So at the very least I provided the url. Can you tell me how you linked the video properly?

• Too bad he never got his hero in the end. But he managed to be a hero himself by helping to convince the other group members that they were eating human flesh before most of them had any.

Mark when he lost his legs

• Luke and Nick

• edited January 2018

But he managed to be a hero himself by helping to convince the other group members that they were eating human flesh before most of them had any.

I can just imagine that song playing when he’s crawling down the stairs to tell them. What a hero he was indeed.

Too bad he never got his hero in the end. But he managed to be a hero himself by helping to convince the other group members that they were eating human flesh before most of them had any.

• I feel as though I have lost intellligence by watching that.

The video says it all.

• I feel as though I have lost intellligence by watching that.

It might feel like that but by watching that video, Kenny, the almighty saviour, has past his vast knowledge of boats to you.

I feel as though I have lost intellligence by watching that.

• Listening to this song, I can see Clementine walking down a long road towards the Mc Carroll Ranch and slicing up a bunch of walkers as she goes along. I could also see Clementine having various memories go though her head during this scene: The Death of Lee, Leaving Behind Kenny at Wellington (Depending on Which Route You Take), etcetera. Each and every time it would cut to one of these various moments, it would quickly cut back to Clem cutting down walkers as this song progresses. IMO, this would be a very cool and fitting way to start off the first episode of The Final Season.

This is for Clem after getting kicked out of TNF. Think about what Ava told her after the fact.

• Leave this song as an instrumental and I'd be on board. ?

GohanFGC posted: »

Listening to this song, I can see Clementine walking down a long road towards the Mc Carroll Ranch and slicing up a bunch of walkers as she

• Clem and the Garcia Family

• Season 1 (in general):

Season 2 Kenny:

• Hey guys! I love all the songs you all have been posting, you guys have good taste in music :smile: I want to try to be more active in this thread so I'll stop by and ask some questions about what songs you think best fit characters and scenes.

Do you know of a song that you feel would've made a better replacement for Grim Ranger as the music that plays at the end of A New Frontier?

What song best fits the Stranger Lee meets in No Time Left?

What song best fits Christa?

• GohanFGCGohanFGC Banned
    edited February 2018

Do you know of a song that you feel would've made a better replacement for Grim Ranger as the music that plays at the end of A New Frontier?

I think Grim Ranger was just fine. Although this would of been okay as well. Funny enough, Episode 5 came out around the same time as the release of OML.

Cocoa2736 posted: »

Hey guys! I love all the songs you all have been posting, you guys have good taste in music I want to try to be more active in this thread

• What song best fits the Stranger Lee meets in No Time Left?

Some of the lyrics in this song remind me of the Stranger and his relation to both Clem and his wife.

These lyrics in particular stand out:

Never kisses, all you ever send are full stops.

His wife's growing distance and irritation towards him.

Do you know where the wild things go? They go along to take your honey.

Lee's group stealing from his car. Also the walkers killing his wife and child.

Muscle to muscle and for to toe. The fear has gripped me but here I go.

His fight with Lee.

Please don't go, I love you so, my lovely.

Him begging his wife not to leave him.

Not sure if it's a perfect fit but oh well.

Hey guys! I love all the songs you all have been posting, you guys have good taste in music I want to try to be more active in this thread

• What genres of music do you believe each character would enjoy?

Are there any bands you know of that you think certain characters would love listening to?

• edited February 2018

For the Princess, I would imagine a band like A Sound of Thunder would be to her liking.

For some reason I can imagine Ben liking music like this

I keep thinking of S1 Clem liking songs like these.

What genres of music do you believe each character would enjoy? Are there any bands you know of that you think certain characters would love listening to?

• edited February 2018

... Don't mind this

• edited February 2018

If every season had it's own theme song that played at the start of each episode like Gun In My Hand in Michonne which songs do you think would make the best fit for each one?

• S1

S2

ANF

And I'm calling this one for FS

Honorable mentions

Starting ANF off right >:)

I thought of this also being good credit's music for Ties the Bind Pt2

Alt version for S1

And here's something I found while looking for these songs.

That woman did change him. She turned him into a killer. But in a world now where people would do the same, it comes in handy.

• I could imagine Kenny singing this to himself and to Clementine at the end of season 2

Sign in to comment in this discussion.