About the serie Gotham

I have never watched it, but I would like to hear some opinions from people who did or still does.

Tagged:

Comments

• that's great that's fantastic you should give it a watch.

• Love it! Have all the season on blu ray.

• I recently started to watch it and I am at season three so far but here is my honest opinion:

Don't expect much when going into it. It's easier that way. I could find enjoyment in Gotham but sometimes it is really poor executed story wise and actor wise... the effects are ridiculously bad sometimes as well. But if you go into it with an open mind and don't expect it to be a masterpiece like Breaking bad, Game of Thrones... then you can find a lot of enjoyment in Gotham.

I recommend you give it an honest shot if you like it and can "look away" from the bad parts then it is entertaining to watch in my opinion but its far from a masterpiece.

Please feel free to come back here and let us know what you thought of it, if you have given it a proper chance.

• I think I'm going to watch some next week. I'll let you know what I thought of it

19Street95 posted: »

I recently started to watch it and I am at season three so far but here is my honest opinion: Don't expect much when going into it. It's

• I haven't posted here in months, but I needed to say this...

Gotham is one of the most idiotic pieces of media I've ever seen in my life. Absolutely no direction or idea of what it's doing.

I've only seen the first 2 seasons, because they were so bad that I couldn't even hate-watch the 3rd season. But the first season had like... 5 good scenes. They were all Penguin's scenes.

• The show has very good casting and the show looks like something set in Gotham.

That said, the writing is not very good. I actually think it was better the first two seasons, but mid-season 3 and beyond is hard to watch IMO.

Telltale's Batman is much better storytelling, but Gotham can be an entertaining show if you are willing to look past the bad.

• I think the show improved after season 1, it’s not amazing but I like it.
    However I really disliked season 1, specially that rushed finale.

• i hate Barbara so much. but overall, i enjoy it. its mindless entertainement for the most.

• I really tried to give the show a chance on multiple occasions, but other than having some excellent set design I just really couldn't get into it. To me it's just a police drama with a Gotham City paint all over it.

• Watched a lotta clips on youtube. It's eh. Sometimes it's great sometimes it's not. I like the Penguin in this though. Perfect casting and actor.

• My favorite from the show is the Riddler.

• Pretty good man, not the best series ever but if you turn off your brain and gives it a chance you will enjoy ;) and Morena Baccarin is sooooo damn hot that you can just watch the show for her :p

• "It's really good if you turn your brain off and ignore the story, direction, and acting"

Yeah no thank you

• I find Gotham to be a brilliant show, and while they alter a lot things relating to their origins. But that is what makes the show fun, it is a new take on the characters.

• Everyone's opinions vary. I get a lot of enjoyment out of the show and enjoy the fact that they don't have to stick to the comics as much as some and try to create their own stories. It gets sloppy at times, the pacing is wrong at times, but all and all, I really enjoy the show.

And I don't know how many other people like Jerome ... but I love him. I definitely make sure to go out of my way to watch his episodes.

• Lmao

"It's really good if you turn your brain off and ignore the story, direction, and acting" Yeah no thank you

• I'm interested to see how long the show lasts. Then we will literally see a young Bat to big bat boy transformation infront of our very eyes.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.