Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• THAT NORMIE??? (no offans) H A H! You know deep down you want be back @Kaelthas you just won't ADMIT IT. I will put your meme-made heart back together yOU JUST WAIT.

Kaelthas posted: »

You think you can just leave whenever you want, then come back and everything will be back to normal? I'm sorry, but no, I can't let my hear

• Listen man I'm not your friend...

@The_Bat_Among_Us can have ya lmao.

You think you can just leave whenever you want, then come back and everything will be back to normal? I'm sorry, but no, I can't let my hear

• YALL SHIP BRUCE X TIFFANY UP IN HERE ? ? ?

• DID YOU JUST DENY @Kaelthas 'S FRIENDSHIP!???

Listen man I'm not your friend... @The_Bat_Among_Us can have ya lmao.

• edited February 2018

♪MMH HA, MMH, MM-MMH, MM, MMH-MMH, MM-HA... stop it now♪

DID YOU JUST DENY @Kaelthas 'S FRIENDSHIP!???

• Shit.
    That's catchy.

• The real Catwoman <3

• Gordon after the whole bridge shit in Episode 4

• When youre on the poster, but not the episode*

Gordon after the whole bridge shit in Episode 4

• I love that song. ?

• edited February 2018

Truly a classic
    ♪ One day I was walking and found this big log then I rolled the log over and there was this tiny little stick... And I was like "that log had a child!" ♪

I love that song. ?

• Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I would be spending mine with @The_Bat_Among_Us but he disappeared, AGAIN. I'm starting to think he might be a secret agent from the FBI or something

• I can see the future

• Aye lmao

I can see the future

• Welp, it seems @BigBadPaul won, Alfred x Bruce is the last ship standing. God have mercy on us all.

Aye lmao

• Alfred x Bruce is the last ship standing

I was simply preaching what Telltale was trying to convey.

Welp, it seems @BigBadPaul won, Alfred x Bruce is the last ship standing. God have mercy on us all.

• edited February 2018

@BigBadPaul Hm there are some secret Alfred shippers knocking about on this site...

• God, making this made me cringe, but it was worth it.

• Your memes are the greatest art of all that shall not be labelled as cringe.
    :)

God, making this made me cringe, but it was worth it.

• Oh you sly dog

Dan10 posted: »

Your memes are the greatest art of all that shall not be labelled as cringe.

• A few of mine. Tumblr users may have seen these:

• kool stuff.
    10/10

Bandicoot88 posted: »

A few of mine. Tumblr users may have seen these:

• I thought... I thought only my memes where 10/10... So that's it huh? You say that stuff to every memer you come by!?!?!? YOU TELLTALE USERS ARE ALL THE SAME!

kool stuff. 10/10

• Oh my god calm down. you're not a 10/10.
    You're beyond that.
    Something beyond perfection that words can barely describe.

I thought... I thought only my memes where 10/10... So that's it huh? You say that stuff to every memer you come by!?!?!? YOU TELLTALE USERS ARE ALL THE SAME!

• edited February 2018

Really I thought he was sub zero? -0

Oh my god calm down. you're not a 10/10. You're beyond that. Something beyond perfection that words can barely describe.

• Lol
    I r8 8/8

Really I thought he was sub zero? -0

• I was there with you my Muffin Top, looking at you right through your device cameras <3

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I would be spending mine with @The_Bat_Among_Us but he disappeared, AGAIN. I'm starting to think he might be a secret agent from the FBI or something

• That first gif is one of the best batman memes I have seen. Apart from all of @Kaelthas 'memes of course.

Bandicoot88 posted: »

A few of mine. Tumblr users may have seen these:

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

God bless the Penguin

• oz return for s3 hype ;'(

God bless the Penguin

• I have to admit, the 1st and last one are totally on the spot

God bless the Penguin

• Real talk tho, it was kinda disappointing how Telltale kept twisting and turning all known Batman lore for Freeze and Bane to just be. "I want to save wife >:(" and "I am big boi >:("

• Beyond Prrfect meme
    Numbers cannot describe it.

• I guess they had an overload with characters though they balanced it out nicely last season.
    Oh well.

Poogers555 posted: »

Real talk tho, it was kinda disappointing how Telltale kept twisting and turning all known Batman lore for Freeze and Bane to just be. "I want to save wife >:(" and "I am big boi >:("

• Yeaah, Telltale's treatment of Bane and especially Freeze was the biggest disappointment of this season.

• Literally you @Gartives

• edited February 2018

Aaaall right, I wil give you that - this one is a good one...

...BUT (there are always buts)

...for my Bruce it would be Selina or no one, Avesta is not a valid option :smiley:

And this time it will be different... I do not know if I mentioned it before but Selina has really changed...

Literally you @Gartives

• edited February 2018

Bruce and Selina have chemistry no doubt, but there is always damage when they get together.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.