John Doe Dies in Episode 5 of The Enemy Within? Share your thoughts and ideas (Spoiler from Ep4)

Hi Fellas,
As always before the release of the next episode I like to know what you think about what's gonna happen. The scene on the bridge left us confused between the two possibilities we can have. Is Bruce and John gonna work together to take down the agency? Or still Bruce need to fight The Joker whatever the choices we make? What would a fight lead in this case? The death of the Joker as in Arkham night? Or they he will simply end up in the prison or back to the Asylum where he was in season 1? Please share your comments and thought I love to read that and it helps me stay patient.
Just for fun, I would like to share with you a gameModed video as I always do in my threads showing how sad it would be if John dies. If interested click on the link below. Thanks.

Comments

• The artwork is pretty self explanatory:

• As we saw, there are two endings. This artwork may be from one of the possible scenarios we can have if John turns to a vilain...

The artwork is pretty self explanatory:

• To be honest, regardless if he's the villain or the vigilante, Batman can't have someone as dangerous as John running around handing out destructive justice. His acts on the bridge alone had potentially killed many innocents that wasn't within Bruce's vicinity, and while John's been reasoned with before, I doubt they'd end the season without giving us a John vs Batman fight, regardless of the path taken. Those 2 endings I imagine just change how the fight goes down and how it could potentially end. Where the fight takes place for instance. The motivation behind the fight. Whether John is killed, sent back to the asylum or put into prison.Whether he comes to his senses or not. How much of a factor Harley is in the final confrontation.

babyzone posted: »

As we saw, there are two endings. This artwork may be from one of the possible scenarios we can have if John turns to a vilain...

• Fully agree. It's true that he lost his mind on the bridge, but in my opinion Waller is the real threat. I hope Gordon will get back in the next episode and help taking her down and the agency...

Sarunas21 posted: »

To be honest, regardless if he's the villain or the vigilante, Batman can't have someone as dangerous as John running around handing out des

• The final episode artwork usually depicts something major that happens no matter what you choose. The only example I can think of off the top of my head is Wolf Among Us where he transforms into the big bad wolf no matter what you choose.

babyzone posted: »

As we saw, there are two endings. This artwork may be from one of the possible scenarios we can have if John turns to a vilain...

• Thing is, sometimes it depicts things that never happen at all, like the TFTB's Episode 5 slide, or TWD S2's Episode 4 slide. They're just meant to be teasers to pique people's interest.

The final episode artwork usually depicts something major that happens no matter what you choose. The only example I can think of off the top of my head is Wolf Among Us where he transforms into the big bad wolf no matter what you choose.

• Tales was strange with the slides to be honest, ep 3 slide was slightly changed, ep 4 slide was completely changed, and episode 5 didnt get altered in anyway even though no scene like it happens at all. However I guess the ep 5 slide stayed the same to keep the drama

Piggs posted: »

Thing is, sometimes it depicts things that never happen at all, like the TFTB's Episode 5 slide, or TWD S2's Episode 4 slide. They're just meant to be teasers to pique people's interest.

• Sometimes they make changes to the story mid development I guess but I doubt they would leave out something as big as Joker vs Batman they need their "big finish" for the season.

Piggs posted: »

Thing is, sometimes it depicts things that never happen at all, like the TFTB's Episode 5 slide, or TWD S2's Episode 4 slide. They're just meant to be teasers to pique people's interest.

• edited February 2018

True. Even if they did change it, I'm not so sure what could replace it. With the time skip taking up most of the episode, and the characters appearances changing, as well as certain characters' fates being left up in the air for a majority of the episode (Vaughn, Loaderbot, Gortys) not sure what would work that wouldn't spoil something.
    They could have just done the gate to the vault all lit up, that's mysterious enough...?
    Eh. Doesn't matter now anyway.

Poogers555 posted: »

Tales was strange with the slides to be honest, ep 3 slide was slightly changed, ep 4 slide was completely changed, and episode 5 didnt get

• edited February 2018

I think just a Vault symbol or a pic of the Stranger could work. Though I guess that doesn't seem as hype-inducing as a possible showdown between Rhys and Fiona.

AChicken posted: »

True. Even if they did change it, I'm not so sure what could replace it. With the time skip taking up most of the episode, and the character

• I would be really mad if Joker isn't in Season 3 if there is one. Anthony Ingruber is just amazing.

• I hope there would be a season 3. I think in case they make one more season, we may not season John in all the episodes like it was the case in season 1. Agree with the fact that Anthony is just amazing!

Tasos_12io posted: »

I would be really mad if Joker isn't in Season 3 if there is one. Anthony Ingruber is just amazing.

• The Joker is too profitable to be killed in only the second season. So, I doubt he will die. Same thing happened in his very first appearance in the comics. He was presumed dead but the editor of the time saved his life. Haven't you noticed already? Batman and Joker both share the same hidden superpower: plot armor. :D

Sign in to comment in this discussion.