Batman Meme And Fun Thread

Comments

• KaelthasKaelthas Banned
    edited February 2018

• "Batmanz secret identity is Bruce Weezy, a wealthy Gangsta industrialist fo' realz. As a cold-ass lil child, Bruce witnessed tha cappin' of his thugged-out lil' muthafathas, Dr. Shiiit, dis aint no joke. Thomas Weezy n' Martha Weezy, which ultimately hustled his ass ta craft tha Bathustla persona n' seek justice against criminals yo. Dude resides on tha outskirtz of Gotham Citizzle up in his thugged-out lil' underground residence, Weezy Manor. Weezy averts suspicion by actin tha part of a superficial playboy idly livin off his crewz fortune n' tha profitz of Weezy Enterprises, his crazy-ass muthafuckin inherited conglomerate.

Dude supports philanthropic causes all up in his nonprofit Weezy Foundation yo, but is mo' widely known as a cold-ass lil celebritizzle hoodite. In public, he frequently appears up in tha company of high-status dem hoes, which encourages tabloid ghetto hype fo' realz. Although Bruce Weezy leadz a actizzle horny-ass game, his vigilante activitizzles as Bathustla account fo' most of his cold-ass time.

"I must gotz a gangbangin' finger-lickin' disguise. Criminals is a superstitious cowardly lot. Right back up in yo muthafuckin ass. So mah disguise must be able ta strike terror tha fuck into they hearts, n' you can put dat on yo' toast. I must be a cold-ass lil creature of tha night, black, shitty...a...a...a bat!" " Bruce Weezy " Detectizzle Comics #33 (November 1939)"

http://gizoogle.net/xfer.php?link=https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Batman&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjin6mDk8TZAhUEPsAKHfWqB38QFggdMAM&usg=AOvVaw28sIJw_cNVCVjdbO-_8VDO

• Here's a few more cos why not:

Got a few BatJokes ones too buuuuut... I know people have... opinions on that, so I'll probably leave them out.

• Batman on acid basically

"Batmanz secret identity is Bruce Weezy, a wealthy Gangsta industrialist fo' realz. As a cold-ass lil child, Bruce witnessed tha cappin' of

• If anyone doesn't understand the last meme, is because the Bruce daddy told Bruce junior that he should have safe sex, but then he has dangerous sex, dangerous = using swords and shit... I shouldn't have to explain it but it took me 30 minutes to understand the original one, so here you go.

• Batmemes never get old lol.

Kaelthas posted: »

If anyone doesn't understand the last meme, is because the Bruce daddy told Bruce junior that he should have safe sex, but then he has dange

• tbh bruce wayne is low key thicc af

• Anything you can do I can do better ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

Poogers555 posted: »

tbh bruce wayne is low key thicc af

• wil expos u for comin 2 me 4 help!!!

Anything you can do I can do better ♩ ♪ ♫ ♬

• I don't know what ur talking about mister.

wil expos u for comin 2 me 4 help!!!

• Bruce as her pet. ?

• edited March 2018

Miss* Poogers555 actually identifies himself as a woman.

I don't know what ur talking about mister.

• I can't stop watching this. How am I gonna play episode 5 now if I'll continue watching this video in infinite loop of repeats. What have you done, you monster.

• God I hope the Telltale staff appreciate the ingenuity of its fanbase.

• rip telltale ;(

• One time Telltale showed my meme and said my name in one of their videos but still didnt give me any Rhys socks ;'(

God I hope the Telltale staff appreciate the ingenuity of its fanbase.

• This is my favorite scene from the best Novela of all times. I don't know why I did this... BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE!

• Nice meme, but next time apply Text Shadow to the text so it's easier to make out.

This is my favorite scene from the best Novela of all times. I don't know why I did this... BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE!

• I can't handle criticism

Putinovich posted: »

Nice meme, but next time apply Text Shadow to the text so it's easier to make out.

• Absolutely fantasstic.

This is my favorite scene from the best Novela of all times. I don't know why I did this... BUT IT HAD TO BE DONE!

• I should stop now... I'm going full Poogers, and you never go full Poogers.

• Stick with image based memes in future for our own good. You can imitate "the poog" but that doesn't mean you'll become "the poog".

I should stop now... I'm going full Poogers, and you never go full Poogers.

• Image based memes? In what year do you live in? 2008?

Besides, I HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE MEME VIDEOS AND MEME GIFS, why not use it? If god gave me hands is because he wanted me to do something great with them. Something like videomemes.

Stick with image based memes in future for our own good. You can imitate "the poog" but that doesn't mean you'll become "the poog".

• edited March 2018

Maybe you should leave the videos to the professionals like @Poogers555
    Too many cooks spoil the meme broth...

Image based memes? In what year do you live in? 2008? Besides, I HAVE THE POWER TO MAKE MEME VIDEOS AND MEME GIFS, why not use it? If god gave me hands is because he wanted me to do something great with them. Something like videomemes.

edited March 2018

Thank you @gamingdevil800 . Your love has broken the curse and freed my soul. Now I'm a mature man and I won't have to make terrible videomemes anymore.

Maybe you should leave the videos to the professionals like @Poogers555 Too many cooks spoil the meme broth...

• edited March 2018

Your Thank You isn't necessary...

Thank you @gamingdevil800 . Your love has broken the curse and freed my soul. Now I'm a mature man and I won't have to make terrible videomemes anymore.

• Actually, I'm just screwing with you.

Your Thank You isn't necessary...

Actually, I'm just screwing with you.

• Frank is the man

• edited March 2018

I can't stop thinking about how Bruce look exactly like Archer i know people probably said that before but..JUST LOOK AT THIS

I know i'm late to the party :(

• While we are in 2018, @iFoRias is in 1820

iFoRias posted: »

I can't stop thinking about how Bruce look exactly like Archer i know people probably said that before but..JUST LOOK AT THIS I know i'm late to the party

• WAIT we're in 2018 ?!

While we are in 2018, @iFoRias is in 1820

• I wish I could use my custom avatar:

Frank is the man

• Why can't you?

I wish I could use my custom avatar:

• Cause it's not an option and I have no idea how custom avatar works lol.

Why can't you?

• You go to gravatar, you create an account using the same email you used here, make sure the capital letters of your email are the same there and here or it will bug, you upload a picture, you select it, and that's it. You come here to your personal avatar and you have your monkey.

Or you can be one of us BIgbys. Now that @The_Bat_Among_Us died we need a new guy to put his head in the toilet.

Cause it's not an option and I have no idea how custom avatar works lol.

• Or you could join the Frank Club.

Cause it's not an option and I have no idea how custom avatar works lol.

edited March 2018

You do that and I'll never let you talk to me or my son @Dan10 ever again.

Or you could join the Frank Club.

• Nah, I'm no hipster.

Or you could join the Frank Club.

edited March 2018

That's my boi

Nah, I'm no hipster.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.