Do y'all think there will be a season 3 for batman ?

Let me know what y'all think !

Tagged:

Comments

• I think if ya’ll wanna season three, then ya’ll get a season three, ya’ll.

• I'd really like to see a third Season if Enemy Within continues to be as good as it is, but with Telltale's new direction (where they say they want to focus on IP with more freedom and less established canon), I dunno if we'd get a third Season under their current mindset. Here's to hoping, though!

• Don't know, but I'd like a S3.

• I can only hope. There is so much left to do with Batman.

• Telltale doesn't do well with number 3.

• Better than Valve.

Kaelthas posted: »

Telltale doesn't do well with number 3.

• Not sure yet, it really depends on how S2 ends.

For me, I just want episode 5 wrap everything up well. Ep 4 just set up a ton of plot points, so Id really like it if ep 5 wraps that all up and still teases a Season 3.

• More like a lot of movie and game franchises aren't doing well with the 3rd entries.

• I hope so, I have really been enjoying ttgs batman series.

• I really love Batman: The TellTale Series and hope it gets one or two more seasons because it is really good. I've enjoyed both Season 1 and Season 2. As long as they do justice to the characters and make the story more free unlike in The Enemy Within where we were sort of forced to be undercover which took away a lot from playing as Batman and we mostly played and undercover Bruce Wayne. I liked Season 1 because we were mostly defining what kind of Batman we wanted to be I hope Season 3 continues that. Not saying Season 2 is bad by any means I just enjoyed the Batman scenes more than the Bruce Wayne scenes because I always liked feeling almost invincible to the villains so in Episode 4 when Batman shows up to stop Harley, Freeze, and Bane I was like yes finally! :wink:

• Yes i liked playing as batman so much action

I really love Batman: The TellTale Series and hope it gets one or two more seasons because it is really good. I've enjoyed both Season 1 and

• I love Bruce's scenes more than the Batman scenes in both seasons. I get more entertainment out of shaping the man behind the mask rather than the mask itself, especially since nearly every other Batman game ever has always explored Batman whipping ass rather than Bruce's guile and relationships, albeit the detective puzzle pieces are fun in both of these seasons thus far.

That said, this season has had a noticeably shocking lack of Batman, but more times than not, when we did get him, we were treated with action scenes that always felt like fights better suited for a finale, so there's not much to complain about there. Batman's scenes never felt wasted, not even the non-action scenes with the Agency or John.

I really love Batman: The TellTale Series and hope it gets one or two more seasons because it is really good. I've enjoyed both Season 1 and

• Yea I agree that it is fun to shape Bruce Wayne and his relationships however, the lack of Batman like you said is what is getting to me. It seems like Bruce is more of the focus this season which is why this game is much more memorable than other Batman games. However, Batman should still get some screen time and important scenes. Like hopefully in this final episode there is a choice to honor John's wishes of letting Harley escape or letting her get captured by the Agency if we chose the villain ending. Also I want Batman, Catwoman, and Tiffany to kick the villains butts already. :smiley:

Sarunas21 posted: »

I love Bruce's scenes more than the Batman scenes in both seasons. I get more entertainment out of shaping the man behind the mask rather th

• I hope if the make a season 3 that they will include other DC comics Heroes and/or Villains

• This is the first number 2 they did right.
    Though 3 is where I'm worried about.

• Yes. This has been top 3 games Telltale wise. If season 3 even hasa hint of the quality of this season, it'll be gr8 m8

• Hope so they do. Though I can't see how will they do a cliff hanger on Viligante Joker and Villain Joker.

• I hope so, they've done a good job with the story.

• You'd think so. These batman games are the best thing TTG has done since walking dead season 1. Actually surprised how enjoyable both seasons have been.

• I hope they do, since I've loved the first two seasons. Season 2 has been one hell of a ride, definitely one of my favourite telltale games. I can only hope that they continue expanding their Batman universe with more games.

• edited March 2018

Sure hope so, S2 has been outstanding. As long as they can maintain the quality and dont pull a TWD I want more seasons. Telltale's take on characters like Harley and especially Joker is refreshing (as a long time Batman fan)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.